Ideas for places for a level 29 necro to hunt?

Dave Osofsky

Mar 20, 2001, 6:21:26 PM3/20/01
I'm going to hit level 29 in Ill Omen in the next couple of days, and have
to head back to the mainland to get my 29 spells. After that, I have no
idea where I am gonna hunt. At this point I desperatly need some gear so I
need to make a buck or two. I have considered the dwarves on sister island,
the guard in misty thicket (but hes oike a 20 min spawn so I doubt it) and
Overthere south end, bu there the loot sucks. Any good ideas for me?
Anyhwere in the world is good as long as I can solo if I want to. Thanks!

Doug McNaught

Mar 20, 2001, 9:31:15 PM3/20/01
"Dave Osofsky" <doso...@earthlink.net> writes:

I got from 29 to 30 with my druid doing mammoths in Everfrost.
They're all blue and the tusks sell for 8-10pp depending on faction,
so the money's good. You'll have to run around a bit to find them but
the spawn rate isn't bad.

-Doug

NewsGroups

Mar 21, 2001, 10:08:39 AM3/21/01
I soloed from 29 to 31 in Frontier Mountains with my necro. But I moved
onto Dalnir's Crypt after that. Dalnir's has nice loot and if you can get
into a group you will level up fairly quickly.

"Dave Osofsky" <doso...@earthlink.net> wrote in message