what are they doing today that could not havebeen done yesterday????

Ccap1218

Oct 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/14/99
what is the sense of taking servers down yest. morning, again briefly
yesterday afternoon, and now, again today. Was this actually planned, or
like every other patch did they screwed up?????

Mad Dookie

Oct 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/14/99
Not all errors can be simulated. Many errors won't actually show until
after the patch has occurred. Makes it all the more rough for Verant.

Ccap1218 <ccap...@aol.com> wrote in message

Asuna

Oct 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/14/99
Biz .. get a life man.

Do spend all of your time in front of these newsgroups waitin for somebody
to post something that resembles a whine so you can post and complain about
it ?

I initially thought you were just opinionated, now i'm convinced your an
idiot.

Asuna

bizbee wrote in message <380709d5...@nntp.ix.netcom.com>...
>Yn erthygl <19991014121758...@ng-fp1.aol.com>, sgrifenws
>ccap...@aol.com (Ccap1218):

>>what is the sense of taking servers down yest. morning, again briefly
>>yesterday afternoon, and now, again today. Was this actually planned,
or
>>like every other patch did they screwed up?????
>

>Better you should ask why you feel compelled to come here and ask us.
>Or did you think we have all the answers? Or are you just whining?

Walgurdar Icelander

Oct 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/14/99
Aye, he is...and here comes his PLONK as the poster who singled him out made
a comment about. He has many fans...not!

Asuna

Oct 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/14/99
>Gee, that really hurts. As if I, or anyone else really gives a fuck
>what you think.
>Grow up.

Touchy little boy aren't you ?

"I plonk whining morons, people that seem to think that the
newsgroup is their personal web page"

Gee, you could run an 8-mile thread all by yourself.

pwned

Asuna