Mystic doll from Feerrot?

Dan Harmon

Oct 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/4/99
I'm new to that area, and just killed a lizard that had this doll. It's +3
CHA and no-drop.

I'm a druid with decent CHA...another 3 isn't going to do me much good.

Is there another use for this doll? A quest item, perhaps?

Lokari

Oct 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/4/99
"Dan Harmon" <deha...@email.com> wrote:

>I'm new to that area, and just killed a lizard that had this doll. It's +3
>CHA and no-drop.

>Is there another use for this doll? A quest item, perhaps?

Those things are quite common. The last time I tried to sell one to a
merchant was before they became no-drop, so I don't know if merchants
will buy them or not. But aside from using it yourself, that's about
your only option.

>I'm a druid with decent CHA...another 3 isn't going to do me much good.

I think you'd be surprised.

Beaconboy1

Oct 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/4/99
it be a quest item fer ogre shadowknights

am i still immune...
am i naked too?