chrisma items

eqman

May 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/9/99
I am looking for chrisma items for a bard.

I have neckless +5chr and tunic 1ac (yuck) +5chr.

I know about staff or shield for erudite paladin.

Do you know what drops chr earring? or can jeweler make them?

I know there's +1chr ring (yuck) but I guess better than nothings.

So if you know how to get the earring or if there's other items, let me
know.

Thanks,

Jason Rochelle

May 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/12/99
There is a doll that gives +1 mana also. i got if off of a lizard man
mystic.

Remus Shepherd

May 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/12/99
> eqman wrote:
> >
> > I am looking for chrisma items for a bard.
> >
> > I have neckless +5chr and tunic 1ac (yuck) +5chr.
> >
> > I know about staff or shield for erudite paladin.
> >
> > Do you know what drops chr earring? or can jeweler make them?
> >
> > I know there's +1chr ring (yuck) but I guess better than nothings.
> >
> > So if you know how to get the earring or if there's other items, let me
> > know.

Buddy up with an enchanter/jeweler...they can make several forms of
+CHR items. Also look for a Leatherfoot Halfling Cap, which grants you
+10 charisma. I think you have to take them off the dead body of one
of the leatherfoots in Nektulos, though.

... ...
Remus Shepherd (re...@netcom.com)

Mark S

May 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/12/99
Remus Shepherd wrote:
> Buddy up with an enchanter/jeweler...they can make several forms of

> +CHR items. Also look for a Leatherfoot Halfling Cap, which grants
> you
> +10 charisma. I think you have to take them off the dead body of one
> of the leatherfoots in Nektulos, though.
>
> ... ...
>
> Remus Shepherd (re...@netcom.com)

And kill my bretheren?! Surely you jest!

You can obtain one yourself by completing some quests in Rivervale, but
the second one is not easy... (like at level 20-25). And you get to
kill dark elves to do it! Yes!

Mark S.