Shamans/clerics just got snare...

Billy Shields

May 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/18/00
Check out the Regent Symbol of Innoruuk at:

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/equipment/neck.htm

Regent Symbol of Innoruuk
MAGIC ITEM LORE ITEM NO DROP Innoruuk
AC: 7
WIS: +3 INT: +2 MANA: +15
Effect: Clinging Darkness
WT: 0.1
Class: CLR SHM
Race: HUM DEF TRL

Troll shaman? Sign me up.

Robert Coleman

May 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/18/00
Yes, but the quest is broken. I've been working on it myself.

First they had the Initiate Symbol of Innoruuk, AC 2, WIS 1, mana 3,
effect of Weaken. Easy quest, just turn in 4 woven grass amulets from the
halfling druids in Nek.

Next came the Disciple Symbol of Innoruuk, AC 4, WIS 2, INT 1, mana 7,
effect of Siphon Strength. I have this one now. Slightly more involved
quest, but fun and easy. Completable by a level 18 I would guess. Might
need a group.

The Regent Symbol, however, is another story. When they first added the
quest, the guy would tell you to go to the Dark Elf camp in Lesser Faydark
to deliver some provisions. Of course, the DE camp didn't exist until
Tuesday's patch. Now it does, but the NPC, Dragoon Szorn, is broken. You
hand him the crate, and he gives you exp and the rest of the quest but no
"Receipt of Provisions". The rest of the quest, which involves killing a
High Elf in the Steamfont, is completable by a level 35 solo, though it
would be a tough fight. This gets you the other 2 items. You turn them,
the disiciple symbol, and the receipt in to get the regent symbol. But of
course, you can't get the receipt.

The guy who posted it on Allakhazam's got a GM to give it to him
somehow.

And keep in mind, it is Innoruuk-worshippers only.

Robert Coleman
Gaeodar
16th Level Human Wizard - Retired
Veeshan Server