Kedg Dungeon

Lars

Aug 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/12/99
On one of the maps I downloaded off the web it shows a zone off of Dragnors
Cauldron called 'Kedg Dungeon'.

Does anyone have more info on this? Where is the zone entrance? What is
there? Is there a map of the zone etc...

Thanks,

Lars

blyker

Aug 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/12/99
Never seen anything about it but a brief excursion of someone that could
gate : ((

I think it is even more unexplored than the plane of fear.....

What i heard is that much of kedge keep is under water so be able to hold
your breath if you want to fight there (nice stamina would not be to bad if
you want to fight to)

Golodion <Legends>
lvl 26 Ranger
Innoruuk

malvolin

Aug 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/12/99
Kedge Keep is almost entirely underwater and is located at the bottom of
Dagnor's Cauldron on Faydwer.
It's a High-Level dungeon, I wouldn't attempt it unless your mid-40's. And
again, it's nearly all underwater, so you'll either need a water-breathing
spell or a fishbone earring.

Lars <La...@misc.org> wrote in message

Sean Kennedy

Aug 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/12/99

Lars <La...@misc.org> wrote in message
> On one of the maps I downloaded off the web it shows a zone off of
Dragnors
> Cauldron called 'Kedg Dungeon'.
>
> Does anyone have more info on this? Where is the zone entrance? What is
> there? Is there a map of the zone etc...
>
> Thanks,
>
> Lars

Kedge Keep, you have to have a bard (Aquatic Ayre) or shaman or enchanter
(Enduring Breath) or fishbone earring to do much, as it is under water.
Also,
AIUI, it's pretty high level.

Remus Shepherd

Aug 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/12/99
Lars <La...@misc.org> wrote:
> On one of the maps I downloaded off the web it shows a zone off of Dragnors
> Cauldron called 'Kedg Dungeon'.
>
> Does anyone have more info on this? Where is the zone entrance? What is
> there? Is there a map of the zone etc...

It's supposedly an underwater dungeon at the bottom of the lake in
Dagnor's Cauldron. The entrance is guarded by a 35th level swordfish, and
he's the least of the problems you'll have once you get into the dungeon.

Because this dungeon requires almost everyone in the party to have
waterbreathing equipment, and because it appears to have tough monsters but
no special items, not many people have bothered to explore Kedge Keep. If
you do, let us know about it. :)

.... ...
Remus Shepherd (re...@netcom.com)

Gladimir

Aug 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/12/99
Entrance guarded by a single level 30 swordfish, but it is avoidable. The
pirahna there are at least level 34. Other than needing some means of
continually breathing underwater, you'll also have to overcome the continual
depletion of stamina.

- Gladimir, Barbarian Shaman of Clan Blackwatch, Cazic-Thule

Lars wrote in message <7ouv56$jh4$1...@autumn.news.rcn.net>...

>On one of the maps I downloaded off the web it shows a zone off of Dragnors
>Cauldron called 'Kedg Dungeon'.
>
>Does anyone have more info on this? Where is the zone entrance? What is
>there? Is there a map of the zone etc...
>

>Thanks,
>
>Lars

Regnor of Quellious

Aug 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/12/99

Remus Shepherd wrote in message <7ov4sq$r...@dfw-ixnews8.ix.netcom.com>...

>because it appears to have tough monsters but
>no special items, not many people have bothered to explore Kedge Keep.

From what I've heard, some of the best Rogue weapons are located in KK. For
example, a 14dam 18dly magical piercer. And there are others I've read
about. If this is true, I'm sure a LOT of players will have headed down
there. I know I'm going to want to explore it.

- Regnor the Rascal

Xenomorph

Aug 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/12/99
or a Druid! (Enduring Breath)

--

-=[xeno...@darkcastle.com]=-

ICQ #: 1372712
AoL/AiM: Silicon18
http://xeno.w3.to (web cam)
http://xenomorph.net (main site)
xenom...@hotmail.com (at work mail)
http://xeno.messages.to (message forums)
"Why do people with closed minds always open their mouths?"

Merana

Aug 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/13/99

Gladimir heeft geschreven in bericht ...

Other than needing some means of continually breathing underwater, you'll
also have to overcome the continual
>depletion of stamina.
>
>- Gladimir, Barbarian Shaman of Clan Blackwatch, Cazic-Thule

Aha, finally I understand why they put the otherwise useless spell "Invigor"
in the game. It does restore stamina, and takes a long time to cast. There
is even a higher level equivalent of this spell. Clerics get the spell and
druids, probably enchanters too, and maybe some others.

Wodan.

Desdinova

Aug 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/13/99
"Gladimir" <cfen...@san.rr.com> sez:

>Entrance guarded by a single level 30 swordfish, but it is avoidable. The

>pirahna there are at least level 34. Other than needing some means of

>continually breathing underwater, you'll also have to overcome the continual
>depletion of stamina.

Don't forget the inability to Meditate. At least, I don't
*think* you can meditate underwater.

Desdinova

Brett Hawn

Aug 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/13/99
Actually.. you can :) I used to do it with my wizard while hunting froglocks
in teh Qeynos sewers.

Gladimir

Aug 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/13/99
Yep, I am certain you can meditate underwater; but you have to be watching
for the fated "You resume breathing" message. Missing that little blue
missive while you're medding could prove fatal.

- Gladimir, Barbarian Shaman of Clan Blackwatch, Cazic-Thule

Sanctume SpiritStone

Aug 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/16/99
possible spoilers...

Regnor of Quellious wrote:

possible spoilers...

possible spoilers...

possible spoilers...

possible spoilers...

possible spoilers...

possible spoilers...

If you like your ELF factions, you may have a hard time going there.
Once a battle starts (just by the entrance guard), a dozen mermaid sorta goes
frenzy on you doing 100-120 damage.
I wish you all luck and may you swim faster with sow =/

--
Sanctume SpiritStone <KEG>
Cleric of Brell