Mystic Doll

1 view

Patrick Hudson

Apr 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/27/99
I bought a Mystic Doll from an NPC for a few gold several weeks back.  Its suppose to be usable by all races and classes and offer +1 CHR.  However, it does NOTHING.

Anyone else find one of these and get them to work?  They are rather funny looking...but thats it.

--
Patrick Hudson
Bluknight -- Xegony

Patrick Hudson