What's the best world to go to from the beginning's portals in the current free trial?

1 view

Ant

Aug 25, 2021, 5:54:47 PM8/25/21
What's the best world to go to from the beginning's portals in the current free trial? I love exploring and fighting. I'm a female human warrior with one handed sword and armors.

Thank you for reading and hopefully answering soon before I resume playing and the free trial end on the 30th. :)
--
Paralympics!
| |o o| |