Q: Shushishi bandit cave east of Caldera: where's the family jewels?

murfsurf

Aug 13, 2003, 7:07:14 PM8/13/03
Anyone know where Aeta Wave-Breakers' family jewels are stashed? I've
been over this cave pretty well, can't find em.

Eric Gill

Aug 13, 2003, 11:07:38 PM8/13/03
murfsurf <murf...@access4less.net> wrote in

> Anyone know where Aeta Wave-Breakers' family jewels are stashed? I've
> been over this cave pretty well, can't find em.

Hope the bodies haven't decayed yet. The Khajit leader has 'em - or,
rather, the one amulet.

Rick Russell

Aug 14, 2003, 1:39:29 AM8/14/03
In article <0sgljvosog7adhrv4...@4ax.com>,

murfsurf <murf...@access4less.net> wrote:
> Anyone know where Aeta Wave-Breakers' family jewels are stashed? I've
> been over this cave pretty well, can't find em.

They have no special marks, as I remember. They appear to be regular
rings and amulets.

Take all the jewelry you find back to her, and she will pick out her
stuff.

Rick R.

The Horny Goat

Aug 18, 2003, 9:28:18 PM8/18/03

In my present game I went to the cave first and then searched her out.
She had NO interest in her lost jewels...

Fat

Jun 11, 2014, 7:00:54 AM6/11/14
another victim of doing a quest backwards. If you solve the question or
quest before you ask the person first the game will not allow you to
complete it. Reload another save and then make sure you talk to Aeta before
killing Dro'shirr

Fat

Jun 18, 2014, 10:14:45 AM6/18/14
Shushishi is a necromancers dome, drozirr is is a cave