I'm programming "Eamon - Nazi Edition"!!!

Victor Smootbank

Dec 16, 2007, 11:14:05 PM12/16/07
In this game you're Adolf Hitler junior and you have
to find the missing bodyparts of your daddy to
resurrect him.

But Hitler's bodyparts are guarded by fierce Russian
cannibals, murderous American psychopaths and
homosexual British zombies!!!

Coming soon!!!

Depresiv

Dec 29, 2007, 3:45:29 PM12/29/07

Sounds... interesting (I remember reading about a fantasy novel that
was what "Hitler would have written if he had been a fantasy writer").
I guess it can be great with some intelligent humour ;)

I look forward to it.

--Depresiv