Grupy dyskusyjne Google nie obsługują już nowych postów ani subskrypcji z Usenetu. Treści historyczne nadal będą dostępne.

Lost Eamon Game Found

33 wyświetlenia

Herac...@gmail.com

nieprzeczytany,
30 lip 2008, 00:11:3330.07.2008
do
I have long known of a 'lost' eamon game - "The Crypt Crashers and the
Tomb of Horror" by Michael Penner - having found mention of it on Sue
Medley's Syntax website from a listing of the contents on one of her
old PD software disks ( http://www.syntax2000.co.uk/issues/09/pd.asc.txt
).

It was unavailable from Sue, so I decided to look further and found it
online at another source here: http://www.page6.org/st_lib/standard/st0185.php

The Atari ST version of the Eamon "Main Hall" program is also found on
the same site: http://www.page6.org/st_lib/standard/st0050.php

Both are ST disk images and playable using the Atari ST "WinSTon
Emulator" (with TOS) found here: http://www.zophar.net/atarist/winston.html

I managed to get Eamon up and running on my PC using the above
emulator and disk images. Have only played it for a little bit, but
so far "The Crypt Crashers" seems to be an above average Eamon game
and I hope others enjoy it.

Depresiv

nieprzeczytany,
10 sie 2008, 15:25:1010.08.2008
do
On 30 jul, 06:11, Heraclei...@gmail.com wrote:
> I have long known of a 'lost' eamon game - "The Crypt Crashers and the
> Tomb of Horror" by Michael Penner - having found mention of it on Sue
> Medley's Syntax website from a listing of the contents on one of her
> old PD software disks (http://www.syntax2000.co.uk/issues/09/pd.asc.txt

> ).
>
> It was unavailable from Sue, so I decided to look further and found it
> online at another source here:http://www.page6.org/st_lib/standard/st0185.php
>
> The Atari ST version of the Eamon "Main Hall" program is also found on
> the same site:http://www.page6.org/st_lib/standard/st0050.php
>
> Both are ST disk images and playable using the Atari ST "WinSTon
> Emulator" (with TOS) found here:http://www.zophar.net/atarist/winston.html
>
> I managed to get Eamon up and running on my PC using the above
> emulator and disk images. Have only played it for a little bit, but
> so far "The Crypt Crashers" seems to be an above average Eamon game
> and I hope others enjoy it.

Good news! I'll take a look

Nowe wiadomości: 0