TRY THIS OUT! IT REALLY WORKS!!! ONLY USING $6.00 - "mm.txt" 9731 Bytes yEnc

GC...@bellsouth.net

May 11, 2006, 11:55:37鈥疉M5/11/06
MAKE MONEY WITH EMAIL SERVICE & YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT!
THIS REALLY WORK!!!! ITS WORKING FOR ME!!!!! REALLY
TRY IT AND SEE. ONLY $6.00 DOLLARS , WHAT DO YOU GOT TO LOOSE!

ANYONE CAN DO IT WITH ONLY $6.00 THIS REALLY WORKS!
You can make from $20,000 to $50,000 in as little as 4 -6 weeks just by your
cooperation; with only an initial investment of $6, by using a simple secure
internet account called Paypal, that takes only a few minutes to join and
get started. I've actually taken the 10 minutes it requires to join this
wacky bunch of optimists and I'm hoping that there are others out there that
will spare the change to try this. READ ON: I found this on a bulletin board
and decided to try it. "A little while back, I was browsing through news
groups and came across an article similar to this that said you could make
thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of $6.00!
So I thought, "Yeah right, this must be a scam", but like most of us, I was
curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it said that you send only $1.00 to the
6 email addresses stated in this article. You then place your name and
address at the bottom of the list at the 6th position and email it to your
friends as well as post this message (with your email address in the list)
to at least 200 newsgroups, and or
email addresses. (There are thousands) No catch, that was it. So after
thinking it over, and talking to a few people first, I thought about trying
it. I figured "what have I got to lose except $6.00, right?" So I invested
the measly $6.00. Well GUESS WHAT!! Within days, I started getting money
coming into my PayPal account! I was shocked! I figured it would end soon,
but the money just kept coming in. In my first week, I made about $25.00
which means that 25 people joined the group after they saw my posted
messages. By the end of the second week I had made a total of over $1000.00!
In the third week I had over $10,000.00 and it's still growing. This is now
my fourth week and I have made a total of just over $42,000.00 and it's
still coming in rapidly. It's certainly worth $6.00, and the few minutes it
took to join Paypal. I HAVE SPENT MORE THAN THAT ON THE LOTTERY! Let me tell
you how this works and most importantly, why it works. Also, make sure you
print a copy of this article NOW, so you can get the information off of it,
as you need it. I promise you that if you follow the directions EXACTLY,
that you will start making more money than you thought possible by doing
something so easy!

SUGGESTION:
Read this entire message carefully! (Print it out or download it.) Follow
the simple directions and watch the money comes in! It's that easy. It's
legal. And, your investment is only $6.00. IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off;
it is not indecent; it is not illegal; and it is virtually no risk-it really
works! If all of the following instructions are adhered to, you will receive
extraordinary dividends. AGAIN, PLEASE NOTE: Follow these directions
EXACTLY, and $20,000 or more can be yours in 4 to 6 weeks. This program
remains successful because of the honesty and integrity of the participants.
Please continue its success by carefully adhering to the instructions. In
this business your product is not solid and tangible, IT孝S A SERVICE. You
are in the business of developing Mailing Lists. Many large corporations are
happy to pay big bucks for quality lists.
However, the money made from the mailing lists is secondary to the income
which is made from people like you and me asking to be included in that
list.

Here are the 4 easy steps to success:

STEP 1:
Take a few minutes to join Paypal: The Internet's most trusted Internet
banking system for your future income. When creating your Paypal account
make sure you use the same Email address as your user name in the list below
so people can send money to your account.

STEP 2:
Once you have a Paypal account running; use Paypal to post $1 to EACH of the
6 Email Addresses below because you pay people with an email address in
Paypal. To do this you may need to use a credit card, which is very easy,
and secure so nobody but Paypal may see it. If you don't have a credit card
show this great lucrative offer to someone that has one and get them to help
you pay the $6. What you are doing is creating a service. Or, you can use
your checking or saving account to transfer payments into. This is
absolutely legal! You are requesting a legitimate service and you are paying
for it! Like most of us I was a little skeptical and a little worried about
the legal aspects of it all. But I looked around and did some homework and
found it was perfectly legal.

Here are the 6 individual Email addresses that you have to send $1 to
through Paypal for this to work properly and for you to receive money. (If
you don't send the money and decide to post the message with your name in it
anyway, Paypal will instantly pick this up and terminate your
account, immediately, besides the other penalties!!
If you did this you could get into serious trouble because it is fraud. (So
follow the instructions and post the $6 and you will make lots of money with
no hassles.)
Now send $1 to each of these following email - addresses through your paypal
account: (Just in case you still haven't one yet, use this link to open one
in your name: https://www.paypal.com and pay $1 to each the following 6
email- addresses:

1.) ars...@yahoo.com

2.) cub...@msn.com

3.) myce...@comcast.net

4.) kest...@hotmail.com

5.) johns...@hotmail.com

6.) geor...@bellsouth.net

Add a subject "Please add me to your mailing list"
and a note with "Thanks, I have joined"

STEP 3:
Now take the #1 Email Address off the list that you see above, move the
other Email Addresses up (6 becomes 5, 4 becomes 3 etc.) and add Your Email
Address as number 6 on the list.

STEP 4:
Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as close to the
original as possible. Now, post your amended article to at least 200
newsgroups (there are
thousands of groups). And email your message to as many people you can, But
remember, the more you post and email the more money you make! This is
perfectly legal!
If you have any doubts, refer to Sec. 1302 & 1241 of the Postal Lottery
laws. Keep a copy of these steps for yourself and, whenever you need money,
you can use it again and again.

PLEASE REMEMBER-that this program remains successful because of the honesty
and integrity of the participants and by their carefully adhering to the
directions.
You are simply paying into a money making chain of participants and if the
chain is broken you are screwing someone else out of their fair share.
So, as each person who joins the family and the directions are followed, six
members will be reimbursed for their participation as a List Developer with
one dollar each.
You then insert your Email Address into the list and it will move up
geometrically. So that when your name reaches the #1 position you will have
potentially received thousands of dollars into your account!!! What an
opportunity for only a total of $6.00 !! $1 for each of the
first SIX people listed above. To begin with, please send you're joining fee
now and then add your own Email Address to the list and you're in business!

**** HOW TO POST TO NEWS GROUPS? ****
Use Netscape or Internet Explorer and try searching for various newsgroups
(on-line forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions.) Log on any search
engine like yahoo.com, google.com,altavista.com, excite.com, etc., then
search with the subject 校millionaire message board肖
or 校money making message board肖 or 校employment message board肖 or 校money
making discussions肖 or 校money making forum肖 or 校business message board肖 etc.
You will find thousands & thousands of message boards. Click on them
one by one and you will find the option 'post a new message'. Then Post this
article as a 'new message' by highlighting the text of this letter and
selecting copy then paste from the edit menu. Fill in the Subject, this will
be the header that everyone sees as they scroll through the list of postings
in a particular group, click the post message button. You're done with your
first one! It only takes about 60 seconds to complete postings on message
boards after you catch on.
REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!!
BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200! That is it. You will begin receiving
money in your account from around the world within days!
JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT.

Now the WHY part out of 200 postings:
Say I receive only 5 replies (a very low example). So then I made $5.00 with
my name at #6 on the letter.
A - M - A - Z - I - N - G - !!
When your name is no longer on the list, you just take the latest posting in
the newsgroups, and send out another $6.00 to Email Addresses using Paypal
on the list, putting your name at number 6 again. And start posting again.
The thing to remember is that thousands of people all over the world are
joining the Internet and reading these articles everyday. JUST LIKE YOU ARE
NOW!! So, can you afford $6.00 to see if it really works?? I think so!
People have said, "what if the plan is played out and no one sends you the
money? So what! What are the chances of that happening when there are tons
of new honest users and new honest people who are joining the internet &
newsgroups
everyday and are willing to give it a try?? Anyway, it is only $6.00 for a
chance at thousands. Estimates are at
20,000 to 50,000 new users, every day, with thousands of those joining the
actual Internet. Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this will really
work. There's no use trying to cheat for only $6.00 *** With warm wishes,
bless you and your loved ones.

=ybegin line=128 size=9731 name=mm.txt
wkuoJwyxo袚J袘s~rJowksvJ}o|袗smoJPJ袚y |Jzk袚zkvJkmmy x~KJ7474kx袚yxoJmkxJnyJs~J袘s~rJyxv袚JN`XZZJ~rs}J|okvv袚J袘y|u}KJ74袚些携J袧袥楔J效袥啸袩J袪鞋些效
JN\ZVZZZJ挟些JN_ZVZZZJ校楔J袥协J笑校挟挟笑袩J袥协J^JW`J斜袩袩啸协J肖携协挟J袦谐J谐些携鞋J袧些些歇袩鞋袥挟校些楔eJ斜校挟孝J些楔笑谐J袥楔J校楔校挟校袥笑J校楔邪袩协挟效袩楔挟J些袪JN`VJ袦谐J携协校楔小J袥J协校效歇笑
袩J协袩袧携鞋袩J校楔挟袩鞋楔袩挟J袥袧袧些携楔挟J袧袥笑笑袩袨Jz袥谐歇袥笑VJ挟孝袥挟J挟袥啸袩协J些楔笑谐J袥J袪袩斜J效校楔携挟袩协J挟些J肖些校楔J袥楔袨J小袩挟J协挟袥鞋挟袩袨XJsQ邪袩J袥袧挟携袥笑笑谐J挟袥啸袩楔J挟孝袩J[ZJ效校楔携挟
袩协J校挟J鞋袩蝎携校鞋袩协J挟些J肖些校楔J挟孝校协J斜袥袧啸谐J袦携楔袧孝J些袪J些歇挟校效校协挟协J袥楔袨JsQ效J孝些歇校楔小J挟孝袥挟J挟孝袩鞋袩J袥鞋袩J些挟孝袩鞋协J些携挟J挟孝袩鞋袩J挟孝袥挟J斜校笑笑J协歇袥鞋袩J挟孝袩J袧孝袥楔小袩J挟
些J挟鞋谐J挟孝校协XJ|oknJyxdJsJ袪些携楔袨J挟孝校协J些楔J袥J袦携笑笑袩挟校楔J袦些袥鞋袨J袥楔袨J袨袩袧校袨袩袨J挟些J挟鞋谐J校挟XJLkJ笑校挟挟笑袩J斜孝校笑袩J袦袥袧啸VJsJ斜袥协J袦鞋些斜协校楔小J挟孝鞋些携小孝J楔袩斜协J小
鞋些携歇协J袥楔袨J袧袥效袩J袥袧鞋些协协J袥楔J袥鞋挟校袧笑袩J协校效校笑袥鞋J挟些J挟孝校协J挟孝袥挟J协袥校袨J谐些携J袧些携笑袨J效袥啸袩J挟孝些携协袥楔袨协J些袪J袨些笑笑袥鞋协J斜校挟孝校楔J斜袩袩啸协J斜校挟孝J些楔笑谐J袥楔J校楔校挟校袥笑
J校楔邪袩协挟效袩楔挟J些袪JN`XZZKJ}些JsJ挟孝些携小孝挟VJL袚袩袥孝J鞋校小孝挟VJ挟孝校协J效携协挟J袦袩J袥J协袧袥效LVJ袦携挟J笑校啸袩J效些协挟J些袪J携协VJsJ斜袥协J袧携鞋校些携协VJ协些JsJ啸袩歇挟J鞋袩袥袨校楔小XJk楔
谐斜袥谐VJ校挟J协袥校袨J挟孝袥挟J谐些携J协袩楔袨J些楔笑谐JN[XZZJ挟些J挟孝袩J`J袩效袥校笑J袥袨袨鞋袩协协袩协J协挟袥挟袩袨J校楔J挟孝校协J袥鞋挟校袧笑袩XJ袚些携J挟孝袩楔J歇笑袥袧袩J谐些携鞋J楔袥效袩J袥楔袨J袥袨袨鞋袩协协J袥挟J
挟孝袩J袦些挟挟些效J些袪J挟孝袩J笑校协挟J袥挟J挟孝袩J`挟孝J歇些协校挟校些楔J袥楔袨J袩效袥校笑J校挟J挟些J谐些携鞋J袪鞋校袩楔袨协J袥协J斜袩笑笑J袥协J歇些协挟J挟孝校协J效袩协协袥小袩JR斜校挟孝J谐些携鞋J袩效袥校笑J袥袨袨鞋袩协协J校楔
J挟孝袩J笑校协挟SJ挟些J袥挟J笑袩袥协挟J\ZZJ楔袩斜协小鞋些携歇协VJ袥楔袨J些鞋J74袩效袥校笑J袥袨袨鞋袩协协袩协XJR~孝袩鞋袩J袥鞋袩J挟孝些携协袥楔袨协SJx些J袧袥挟袧孝VJ挟孝袥挟J斜袥协J校挟XJ}些J袥袪挟袩鞋J挟孝校楔啸校楔小J
校挟J些邪袩鞋VJ袥楔袨J挟袥笑啸校楔小J挟些J袥J袪袩斜J歇袩些歇笑袩J袪校鞋协挟VJsJ挟孝些携小孝挟J袥袦些携挟J挟鞋谐校楔小J校挟XJsJ袪校小携鞋袩袨JL斜孝袥挟J孝袥邪袩JsJ小些挟J挟些J笑些协袩J袩胁袧袩歇挟JN`XZZVJ鞋校小孝挟iLJ
}些JsJ校楔邪袩协挟袩袨J挟孝袩J效袩袥协笑谐JN`XZZXJ袘袩笑笑Jq o}}J袘rk~KKJ袘校挟孝校楔J袨袥谐协VJsJ协挟袥鞋挟袩袨J小袩挟挟校楔小J效些楔袩谐J袧些效校楔小J校楔挟些J效谐Jz袥谐z袥笑J袥袧袧些携楔挟KJsJ斜袥协J协孝些袧
啸袩袨KJsJ袪校小携鞋袩袨J校挟J斜些携笑袨J袩楔袨J协些些楔VJ袦携挟J挟孝袩J效些楔袩谐J肖携协挟J啸袩歇挟J袧些效校楔小J校楔XJs楔J效谐J袪校鞋协挟J斜袩袩啸VJsJ效袥袨袩J袥袦些携挟JN\_XZZJ斜孝校袧孝J效袩袥楔协J挟孝袥挟J\_J歇
袩些歇笑袩J肖些校楔袩袨J挟孝袩J小鞋些携歇J袥袪挟袩鞋J挟孝袩谐J协袥斜J效谐J歇些协挟袩袨J效袩协协袥小袩协XJl谐J挟孝袩J袩楔袨J些袪J挟孝袩J协袩袧些楔袨J斜袩袩啸JsJ孝袥袨J效袥袨袩J袥J挟些挟袥笑J些袪J些邪袩鞋JN[ZZZXZZKJs楔J
挟孝袩J挟孝校鞋袨J斜袩袩啸JsJ孝袥袨J些邪袩鞋JN[ZVZZZXZZJ袥楔袨J校挟Q协J协挟校笑笑J小鞋些斜校楔小XJ~孝校协J校协J楔些斜J效谐J袪些携鞋挟孝J斜袩袩啸J袥楔袨JsJ孝袥邪袩J效袥袨袩J袥J挟些挟袥笑J些袪J肖携协挟J些邪袩鞋JN^\
VZZZXZZJ袥楔袨J校挟Q协J协挟校笑笑J袧些效校楔小J校楔J鞋袥歇校袨笑谐XJs挟Q协J袧袩鞋挟袥校楔笑谐J斜些鞋挟孝JN`XZZVJ袥楔袨J挟孝袩J袪袩斜J效校楔携挟袩协J校挟J挟些些啸J挟些J肖些校楔Jz袥谐歇袥笑XJsJrk袗oJ}zox~Jw
y|oJ~rkxJ~rk~JyxJ~roJvy~~o|袚KJv袩挟J效袩J挟袩笑笑J谐些携J孝些斜J挟孝校协J斜些鞋啸协J袥楔袨J效些协挟J校效歇些鞋挟袥楔挟笑谐VJ斜孝谐J校挟J斜些鞋啸协XJk笑协些VJ效袥啸袩J协携鞋袩J谐些携J歇鞋校楔挟J袥J袧些歇
谐J些袪J挟孝校协J袥鞋挟校袧笑袩Jxy袘VJ协些J谐些携J袧袥楔J小袩挟J挟孝袩J校楔袪些鞋效袥挟校些楔J些袪袪J些袪J校挟VJ袥协J谐些携J楔袩袩袨J校挟XJsJ歇鞋些效校协袩J谐些携J挟孝袥挟J校袪J谐些携J袪些笑笑些斜J挟孝袩J袨校鞋袩袧挟校些楔协
Jo袙km~v袚VJ挟孝袥挟J谐些携J斜校笑笑J协挟袥鞋挟J效袥啸校楔小J效些鞋袩J效些楔袩谐J挟孝袥楔J谐些携J挟孝些携小孝挟J歇些协协校袦笑袩J袦谐J袨些校楔小J协些效袩挟孝校楔小J协些J袩袥协谐KJ7474} qqo}~syxdJ74|袩袥袨J挟孝校
协J袩楔挟校鞋袩J效袩协协袥小袩J袧袥鞋袩袪携笑笑谐KJRz鞋校楔挟J校挟J些携挟J些鞋J袨些斜楔笑些袥袨J校挟XSJp些笑笑些斜J挟孝袩J协校效歇笑袩J袨校鞋袩袧挟校些楔协J袥楔袨J斜袥挟袧孝J挟孝袩J效些楔袩谐J袧些效袩协J校楔KJs挟Q协J挟孝袥挟J
袩袥协谐XJs挟Q协J笑袩小袥笑XJk楔袨VJ谐些携鞋J校楔邪袩协挟效袩楔挟J校协J些楔笑谐JN`XZZXJswzy|~kx~dJ~孝校协J校协J楔些挟J袥J鞋校歇W些袪袪eJ校挟J校协J楔些挟J校楔袨袩袧袩楔挟eJ校挟J校协J楔些挟J校笑笑袩小袥笑eJ袥
楔袨J校挟J校协J邪校鞋挟携袥笑笑谐J楔些J鞋校协啸W校挟J鞋袩袥笑笑谐J斜些鞋啸协KJs袪J袥笑笑J些袪J挟孝袩J袪些笑笑些斜校楔小J校楔协挟鞋携袧挟校些楔协J袥鞋袩J袥袨孝袩鞋袩袨J挟些VJ谐些携J斜校笑笑J鞋袩袧袩校邪袩J袩胁挟鞋袥些鞋袨校楔袥鞋谐J
袨校邪校袨袩楔袨协XJkqksxVJzvok}oJxy~odJp些笑笑些斜J挟孝袩协袩J袨校鞋袩袧挟校些楔协Jo袙km~v袚VJ袥楔袨JN\ZVZZZJ些鞋J效些鞋袩J袧袥楔J袦袩J谐些携鞋协J校楔J^J挟些J`J斜袩袩啸协XJ~孝校协J歇鞋些小鞋袥效J鞋
袩效袥校楔协J协携袧袧袩协协袪携笑J袦袩袧袥携协袩J些袪J挟孝袩J孝些楔袩协挟谐J袥楔袨J校楔挟袩小鞋校挟谐J些袪J挟孝袩J歇袥鞋挟校袧校歇袥楔挟协XJz笑袩袥协袩J袧些楔挟校楔携袩J校挟协J协携袧袧袩协协J袦谐J袧袥鞋袩袪携笑笑谐J袥袨孝袩鞋校楔小J挟些
J挟孝袩J校楔协挟鞋携袧挟校些楔协XJs楔J挟孝校协J袦携协校楔袩协协J谐些携鞋J歇鞋些袨携袧挟J校协J楔些挟J协些笑校袨J袥楔袨J挟袥楔小校袦笑袩VJs~鈺潁JkJ}o|袗smoXJ袚些携J袥鞋袩J校楔J挟孝袩J袦携协校楔袩协协J些袪J袨袩邪袩笑些歇校楔
小Jw袥校笑校楔小Jv校协挟协XJw袥楔谐J笑袥鞋小袩J袧些鞋歇些鞋袥挟校些楔协J袥鞋袩J孝袥歇歇谐J挟些J歇袥谐J袦校小J袦携袧啸协J袪些鞋J蝎携袥笑校挟谐J笑校协挟协XJ74r些斜袩邪袩鞋VJ挟孝袩J效些楔袩谐J效袥袨袩J袪鞋些效J挟孝袩J效袥校笑校楔
小J笑校协挟协J校协J协袩袧些楔袨袥鞋谐J挟些J挟孝袩J校楔袧些效袩J斜孝校袧孝J校协J效袥袨袩J袪鞋些效J歇袩些歇笑袩J笑校啸袩J谐些携J袥楔袨J效袩J袥协啸校楔小J挟些J袦袩J校楔袧笑携袨袩袨J校楔J挟孝袥挟J笑校协挟XJ7474r袩鞋袩J袥鞋袩J挟孝
袩J^J袩袥协谐J协挟袩歇协J挟些J协携袧袧袩协协dJ7474}~ozJ[dJ74~袥啸袩J袥J袪袩斜J效校楔携挟袩协J挟些J肖些校楔Jz袥谐歇袥笑dJ~孝袩Js楔挟袩鞋楔袩挟Q协J效些协挟J挟鞋携协挟袩袨Js楔挟袩鞋楔袩挟J袦袥楔啸校楔小J协谐协挟袩效J
袪些鞋J谐些携鞋J袪携挟携鞋袩J校楔袧些效袩XJ袘孝袩楔J袧鞋袩袥挟校楔小J谐些携鞋Jz袥谐歇袥笑J袥袧袧些携楔挟J效袥啸袩J协携鞋袩J谐些携J携协袩J挟孝袩J协袥效袩Jo效袥校笑J袥袨袨鞋袩协协J袥协J谐些携鞋J携协袩鞋J楔袥效袩J校楔J挟孝袩J笑校协挟
J袦袩笑些斜J协些J歇袩些歇笑袩J袧袥楔J协袩楔袨J效些楔袩谐J挟些J谐些携鞋J袥袧袧些携楔挟XJ7474}~ozJ\dJ74y楔袧袩J谐些携J孝袥邪袩J袥Jz袥谐歇袥笑J袥袧袧些携楔挟J鞋携楔楔校楔小eJ携协袩Jz袥谐歇袥笑J挟些J歇些协挟JN[J挟些J
okmrJ些袪J挟孝袩J`Jo效袥校笑Jk袨袨鞋袩协协袩协J袦袩笑些斜J袦袩袧袥携协袩J谐些携J歇袥谐J歇袩些歇笑袩J斜校挟孝J袥楔J袩效袥校笑J袥袨袨鞋袩协协J校楔Jz袥谐歇袥笑XJ~些J袨些J挟孝校协J谐些携J效袥谐J楔袩袩袨J挟些J携协袩J袥J袧鞋袩
袨校挟J袧袥鞋袨VJ斜孝校袧孝J校协J邪袩鞋谐J袩袥协谐VJ袥楔袨J协袩袧携鞋袩J协些J楔些袦些袨谐J袦携挟Jz袥谐歇袥笑J效袥谐J协袩袩J校挟XJs袪J谐些携J袨些楔Q挟J孝袥邪袩J袥J袧鞋袩袨校挟J袧袥鞋袨J协孝些斜J挟孝校协J小鞋袩袥挟J笑携袧鞋袥挟
校邪袩J些袪袪袩鞋J挟些J协些效袩些楔袩J挟孝袥挟J孝袥协J些楔袩J袥楔袨J小袩挟J挟孝袩效J挟些J孝袩笑歇J谐些携J歇袥谐J挟孝袩JN`XJ袘孝袥挟J谐些携J袥鞋袩J袨些校楔小J校协J袧鞋袩袥挟校楔小J袥J协袩鞋邪校袧袩XJy鞋VJ谐些携J袧袥楔J携协袩
J谐些携鞋J袧孝袩袧啸校楔小J些鞋J协袥邪校楔小J袥袧袧些携楔挟J挟些J挟鞋袥楔协袪袩鞋J歇袥谐效袩楔挟协J校楔挟些XJ~孝校协J校协J袥袦协些笑携挟袩笑谐J笑袩小袥笑KJ袚些携J袥鞋袩J鞋袩蝎携袩协挟校楔小J袥J笑袩小校挟校效袥挟袩J协袩鞋邪校袧袩J袥楔
袨J谐些携J袥鞋袩J歇袥谐校楔小J袪些鞋J校挟KJv校啸袩J效些协挟J些袪J携协JsJ斜袥协J袥J笑校挟挟笑袩J协啸袩歇挟校袧袥笑J袥楔袨J袥J笑校挟挟笑袩J斜些鞋鞋校袩袨J袥袦些携挟J挟孝袩J笑袩小袥笑J袥协歇袩袧挟协J些袪J校挟J袥笑笑XJl携挟JsJ
笑些些啸袩袨J袥鞋些携楔袨J袥楔袨J袨校袨J协些效袩J孝些效袩斜些鞋啸J袥楔袨J袪些携楔袨J校挟J斜袥协J歇袩鞋袪袩袧挟笑谐J笑袩小袥笑XJ7474r袩鞋袩J袥鞋袩J挟孝袩J`J校楔袨校邪校袨携袥笑Jo效袥校笑J袥袨袨鞋袩协协袩协J挟孝袥挟J谐些携J孝袥邪
袩J挟些J协袩楔袨JN[J挟些J挟孝鞋些携小孝Jz袥谐歇袥笑J袪些鞋J挟孝校协J挟些J斜些鞋啸J歇鞋些歇袩鞋笑谐J袥楔袨J袪些鞋J谐些携J挟些J鞋袩袧袩校邪袩J效些楔袩谐XJRs袪J谐些携J袨些楔Q挟J协袩楔袨J挟孝袩J效些楔袩谐J袥楔袨J袨袩袧校袨袩J挟
些J歇些协挟J挟孝袩J效袩协协袥小袩J斜校挟孝J谐些携鞋J楔袥效袩J校楔J校挟J袥楔谐斜袥谐VJz袥谐歇袥笑J斜校笑笑J校楔协挟袥楔挟笑谐J歇校袧啸J挟孝校协J携歇J袥楔袨J挟袩鞋效校楔袥挟袩J谐些携鞋J74袥袧袧些携楔挟VJ校效效袩袨校袥挟袩笑谐VJ袦袩
协校袨袩协J挟孝袩J些挟孝袩鞋J歇袩楔袥笑挟校袩协KKJ74s袪J谐些携J袨校袨J挟孝校协J谐些携J袧些携笑袨J小袩挟J校楔挟些J协袩鞋校些携协J挟鞋些携袦笑袩J袦袩袧袥携协袩J校挟J校协J袪鞋袥携袨XJR}些J袪些笑笑些斜J挟孝袩J校楔协挟鞋携袧挟校些楔
协J袥楔袨J歇些协挟J挟孝袩JN`J袥楔袨J谐些携J斜校笑笑J效袥啸袩J笑些挟协J些袪J效些楔袩谐J斜校挟孝J楔些J孝袥协协笑袩协XSJ74x些斜J协袩楔袨JN[J挟些J袩袥袧孝J些袪J挟孝袩协袩J袪些笑笑些斜校楔小J袩效袥校笑JWJ袥袨袨鞋袩协协袩协J挟
孝鞋些携小孝J谐些携鞋J歇袥谐歇袥笑J袥袧袧些携楔挟dJRt携协挟J校楔J袧袥协袩J谐些携J协挟校笑笑J孝袥邪袩楔Q挟J些楔袩J谐袩挟VJ携协袩J挟孝校协J笑校楔啸J挟些J些歇袩楔J些楔袩J校楔J谐些携鞋J楔袥效袩dJ孝挟挟歇协dYY斜斜斜X歇袥谐歇袥笑X
袧些效J袥楔袨J歇袥谐JN[J挟些J袩袥袧孝J挟孝袩J袪些笑笑些斜校楔小J`J袩效袥校笑WJ袥袨袨鞋袩协协袩协dJ747474[XSJ袥鞋协歇袩啸袩j谐袥孝些些X袧些效J7474\XSJ袧携袦[c`cj效协楔X袧些效7474]XSJ效谐袧袩笑笑袥[j袧些效
袧袥协挟X楔袩挟J7474^XSJ啸袩协挟袥楔袥鞋j孝些挟效袥校笑X袧些效7474_XSJ肖些孝楔协些楔肖校邪袩j孝些挟效袥校笑X袧些效7474`XSJ小袩些鞋孝袥楔协袧j袦袩笑笑协些携挟孝X楔袩挟747474k袨袨J袥J协携袦肖袩袧挟JLz笑袩袥协袩J袥
袨袨J效袩J挟些J谐些携鞋J效袥校笑校楔小J笑校协挟L74袥楔袨J袥J楔些挟袩J斜校挟孝JL~孝袥楔啸协VJsJ孝袥邪袩J肖些校楔袩袨LJ7474}~ozJ]dJ74x些斜J挟袥啸袩J挟孝袩JM[Jo效袥校笑Jk袨袨鞋袩协协J些袪袪J挟孝袩J笑校协挟J挟孝
袥挟J谐些携J协袩袩J袥袦些邪袩VJ效些邪袩J挟孝袩J些挟孝袩鞋Jo效袥校笑Jk袨袨鞋袩协协袩协J携歇JR`J袦袩袧些效袩协J_VJ^J袦袩袧些效袩协J]J袩挟袧XSJ袥楔袨J袥袨袨J袚些携鞋Jo效袥校笑Jk袨袨鞋袩协协J袥协J楔携效袦袩鞋J`J些楔J挟孝
袩J笑校协挟XJ7474}~ozJ^dJ74m孝袥楔小袩J袥楔谐挟孝校楔小J谐些携J楔袩袩袨J挟些VJ袦携挟J挟鞋谐J挟些J啸袩袩歇J挟孝校协J袥鞋挟校袧笑袩J袥协J袧笑些协袩J挟些J挟孝袩J些鞋校小校楔袥笑J袥协J歇些协协校袦笑袩XJx些斜VJ歇些协挟J
谐些携鞋J袥效袩楔袨袩袨J袥鞋挟校袧笑袩J挟些J袥挟J笑袩袥协挟J\ZZJ楔袩斜协小鞋些携歇协JR挟孝袩鞋袩J袥鞋袩J74挟孝些携协袥楔袨协J些袪J小鞋些携歇协SXJk楔袨J袩效袥校笑J谐些携鞋J效袩协协袥小袩J挟些J袥协J效袥楔谐J歇袩些歇笑袩J谐些携J
袧袥楔VJl携挟J鞋袩效袩效袦袩鞋VJ挟孝袩J效些鞋袩J谐些携J歇些协挟J袥楔袨J袩效袥校笑J挟孝袩J效些鞋袩J效些楔袩谐J谐些携J效袥啸袩KJ~孝校协J校协J歇袩鞋袪袩袧挟笑谐J笑袩小袥笑KJ74s袪J谐些携J孝袥邪袩J袥楔谐J袨些携袦挟协VJ鞋袩袪袩鞋
J挟些J}袩袧XJ[]Z\JPJ[\^[J些袪J挟孝袩Jz些协挟袥笑Jv些挟挟袩鞋谐J笑袥斜协XJu袩袩歇J袥J袧些歇谐J些袪J挟孝袩协袩J协挟袩歇协J袪些鞋J谐些携鞋协袩笑袪J袥楔袨VJ斜孝袩楔袩邪袩鞋J谐些携J楔袩袩袨J效些楔袩谐VJ谐些携J袧袥楔J携
协袩J校挟J袥小袥校楔J袥楔袨J袥小袥校楔XJ7474zvok}oJ|owowlo|W挟孝袥挟J挟孝校协J歇鞋些小鞋袥效J鞋袩效袥校楔协J协携袧袧袩协协袪携笑J袦袩袧袥携协袩J些袪J挟孝袩J孝些楔袩协挟谐J袥楔袨J校楔挟袩小鞋校挟谐J些袪J挟孝袩J歇袥鞋挟
校袧校歇袥楔挟协J袥楔袨J袦谐J挟孝袩校鞋J袧袥鞋袩袪携笑笑谐J袥袨孝袩鞋校楔小J挟些J挟孝袩J袨校鞋袩袧挟校些楔协XJ74袚些携J袥鞋袩J协校效歇笑谐J歇袥谐校楔小J校楔挟些J袥J效些楔袩谐J效袥啸校楔小J袧孝袥校楔J些袪J歇袥鞋挟校袧校歇袥楔挟协J袥楔
袨J校袪J挟孝袩J袧孝袥校楔J校协J袦鞋些啸袩楔J谐些携J袥鞋袩J协袧鞋袩斜校楔小J协些效袩些楔袩J袩笑协袩J些携挟J些袪J挟孝袩校鞋J袪袥校鞋J协孝袥鞋袩XJ74}些VJ袥协J袩袥袧孝J歇袩鞋协些楔J斜孝些J肖些校楔协J挟孝袩J袪袥效校笑谐J袥楔袨J挟孝
袩J袨校鞋袩袧挟校些楔协J袥鞋袩J袪些笑笑些斜袩袨VJ协校胁J效袩效袦袩鞋协J斜校笑笑J袦袩J鞋袩校效袦携鞋协袩袨J袪些鞋J挟孝袩校鞋J歇袥鞋挟校袧校歇袥挟校些楔J袥协J袥Jv校协挟Jn袩邪袩笑些歇袩鞋J斜校挟孝J些楔袩J袨些笑笑袥鞋J袩袥袧孝XJ74袚些
携J挟孝袩楔J校楔协袩鞋挟J谐些携鞋Jo效袥校笑Jk袨袨鞋袩协协J校楔挟些J挟孝袩J笑校协挟J袥楔袨J校挟J斜校笑笑J效些邪袩J携歇J小袩些效袩挟鞋校袧袥笑笑谐XJ}些J挟孝袥挟J斜孝袩楔J谐些携鞋J楔袥效袩J鞋袩袥袧孝袩协J挟孝袩JM[J歇些协校挟校些楔
J谐些携J斜校笑笑J孝袥邪袩J歇些挟袩楔挟校袥笑笑谐J鞋袩袧袩校邪袩袨J挟孝些携协袥楔袨协J些袪J袨些笑笑袥鞋协J校楔挟些J谐些携鞋J袥袧袧些携楔挟KKKJ袘孝袥挟J袥楔J些歇歇些鞋挟携楔校挟谐J袪些鞋J些楔笑谐J袥J挟些挟袥笑J些袪JN`XZZJKKJN
[J袪些鞋J袩袥袧孝J些袪J挟孝袩J74袪校鞋协挟J}s袙J歇袩些歇笑袩J笑校协挟袩袨J袥袦些邪袩XJ~些J袦袩小校楔J斜校挟孝VJ歇笑袩袥协袩J协袩楔袨J谐些携Q鞋袩J肖些校楔校楔小J袪袩袩J楔些斜J袥楔袨J挟孝袩楔J袥袨袨J谐些携鞋J些斜楔Jo效袥校笑
Jk袨袨鞋袩协协J挟些J挟孝袩J笑校协挟J袥楔袨J谐些携Q鞋袩J校楔J袦携协校楔袩协协KJ7474TTTTJry袘J~yJzy}~J~yJxo袘}Jq|y z}iJTTTT74 协袩Jx袩挟协袧袥歇袩J些鞋Js楔挟袩鞋楔袩挟Jo胁歇笑些鞋袩鞋J袥楔袨J挟鞋
谐J协袩袥鞋袧孝校楔小J袪些鞋J邪袥鞋校些携协J楔袩斜协小鞋些携歇协JR些楔W笑校楔袩J袪些鞋携效协VJ效袩协协袥小袩J袦些袥鞋袨协VJ袧孝袥挟J协校挟袩协VJ袨校协袧携协协校些楔协XSJv些小J些楔J袥楔谐J协袩袥鞋袧孝J袩楔小校楔袩J笑校啸袩J谐袥孝些
些X袧些效VJ小些些小笑袩X袧些效V袥笑挟袥邪校协挟袥X袧些效VJ袩胁袧校挟袩X袧些效VJ袩挟袧XVJ挟孝袩楔J协袩袥鞋袧孝J斜校挟孝J挟孝袩J协携袦肖袩袧挟J鈺溞PππP┬ㄐ浶P烰效袩协协袥小袩J袦些袥鞋袨鈺汮74些鞋J鈺溞┬ㄐ熜矹效袥啸校楔小J效
袩协协袥小袩J袦些袥鞋袨鈺汮些鞋J鈺溞熜π┬承熜ㄐ甁效袩协协袥小袩J袦些袥鞋袨鈺汮些鞋J鈺溞┬ㄐ熜矹效袥啸校楔小J袨校协袧携协协校些楔协鈺汮些鞋J鈺溞┬ㄐ熜矹效袥啸校楔小J袪些鞋携效鈺汮些鞋J鈺溞溞Pㄐ熜璊效袩协协袥小袩J袦些袥鞋袨鈺汮袩挟
袧XJ袚些携J斜校笑笑J袪校楔袨J挟孝些携协袥楔袨协JPJ挟孝些携协袥楔袨协J些袪J效袩协协袥小袩J袦些袥鞋袨协XJm笑校袧啸J些楔J挟孝袩效J74些楔袩J袦谐J些楔袩J袥楔袨J谐些携J斜校笑笑J袪校楔袨J挟孝袩J些歇挟校些楔JQ歇些协挟J袥J楔袩斜J效袩
协协袥小袩QXJ~孝袩楔Jz些协挟J挟孝校协J袥鞋挟校袧笑袩J袥协J袥JQ楔袩斜J效袩协协袥小袩QJ袦谐J孝校小孝笑校小孝挟校楔小J挟孝袩J挟袩胁挟J些袪J挟孝校协J笑袩挟挟袩鞋J袥楔袨J协袩笑袩袧挟校楔小J袧些歇谐J挟孝袩楔J歇袥协挟袩J袪鞋些效J挟孝袩
J袩袨校挟J效袩楔携XJp校笑笑J校楔J挟孝袩J}携袦肖袩袧挟VJ挟孝校协J斜校笑笑J袦袩J挟孝袩J孝袩袥袨袩鞋J挟孝袥挟J袩邪袩鞋谐些楔袩J协袩袩协J袥协J挟孝袩谐J协袧鞋些笑笑J挟孝鞋些携小孝J挟孝袩J笑校协挟J些袪J歇些协挟校楔小协J校楔J袥J歇袥鞋
挟校袧携笑袥鞋J小鞋些携歇VJ袧笑校袧啸J挟孝袩J歇些协挟J效袩协协袥小袩J袦携挟挟些楔XJ袚些携Q鞋袩J袨些楔袩J斜校挟孝J谐些携鞋J袪校鞋协挟J些楔袩KJs挟J些楔笑谐J挟袥啸袩协J袥袦些携挟J`ZJ协袩袧些楔袨协J挟些J袧些效歇笑袩挟袩J歇些协挟校楔
小协J些楔J效袩协协袥小袩J袦些袥鞋袨协J袥袪挟袩鞋J谐些携J袧袥挟袧孝J些楔XJ74|owowlo|VJ~roJwy|oJxo袘}q|y z}J袚y Jzy}~JsxVJ~roJwy|oJwyxo袚J袚y J袘svvJwkuoKKJl ~J袚y Jrk袗
oJ~yJzy}~JkJwsxsw wJypJ\ZZKJ~孝袥挟J校协J校挟XJ袚些携J斜校笑笑J袦袩小校楔J鞋袩袧袩校邪校楔小J效些楔袩谐J校楔J谐些携鞋J袥袧袧些携楔挟J袪鞋些效J袥鞋些携楔袨J挟孝袩J斜些鞋笑袨J斜校挟孝校楔J袨袥谐协KJ74t }~
JwkuoJ} |oJkvvJ~roJknn|o}}o}Jk|oJmy||om~XJ7474x些斜J挟孝袩J袘r袚J歇袥鞋挟J些携挟J些袪J\ZZJ歇些协挟校楔小协dJ74}袥谐JsJ鞋袩袧袩校邪袩J些楔笑谐J_J鞋袩歇笑校袩协JR袥J邪袩鞋谐J笑些斜J袩
胁袥效歇笑袩SXJ}些J挟孝袩楔JsJ效袥袨袩JN_XZZJ斜校挟孝J效谐J楔袥效袩J袥挟JM`J些楔J挟孝袩J笑袩挟挟袩鞋XJ74kJWJwJWJkJWJ袛JWJsJWJxJWJqJWJKKJ74袘孝袩楔J谐些携鞋J楔袥效袩J校协J楔些J笑些楔小袩鞋J些
楔J挟孝袩J笑校协挟VJ谐些携J肖携协挟J挟袥啸袩J挟孝袩J笑袥挟袩协挟J歇些协挟校楔小J校楔J挟孝袩J楔袩斜协小鞋些携歇协VJ袥楔袨J协袩楔袨J些携挟J袥楔些挟孝袩鞋JN`XZZJ挟些Jo效袥校笑Jk袨袨鞋袩协协袩协J携协校楔小Jz袥谐歇袥笑J些楔J挟孝
袩J笑校协挟VJ歇携挟挟校楔小J谐些携鞋J楔袥效袩J袥挟J楔携效袦袩鞋J`J袥小袥校楔XJk楔袨J协挟袥鞋挟J歇些协挟校楔小J袥小袥校楔XJ74~孝袩J挟孝校楔小J挟些J鞋袩效袩效袦袩鞋J校协J挟孝袥挟J挟孝些携协袥楔袨协J些袪J歇袩些歇笑袩J袥笑笑J些邪
袩鞋J挟孝袩J斜些鞋笑袨J袥鞋袩J肖些校楔校楔小J挟孝袩Js楔挟袩鞋楔袩挟J袥楔袨J鞋袩袥袨校楔小J挟孝袩协袩J袥鞋挟校袧笑袩协J袩邪袩鞋谐袨袥谐XJt }~JvsuoJ袚y Jk|oJxy袘KKJ}些VJ袧袥楔J谐些携J袥袪袪些鞋袨JN`XZZJ挟些J协
袩袩J校袪J校挟J鞋袩袥笑笑谐J斜些鞋啸协iiJsJ挟孝校楔啸J协些KJ74z袩些歇笑袩J孝袥邪袩J协袥校袨VJL斜孝袥挟J校袪J挟孝袩J歇笑袥楔J校协J歇笑袥谐袩袨J些携挟J袥楔袨J楔些J些楔袩J协袩楔袨协J谐些携J挟孝袩J效些楔袩谐iJ}些J斜孝袥挟K
J袘孝袥挟J袥鞋袩J挟孝袩J袧孝袥楔袧袩协J些袪J挟孝袥挟J孝袥歇歇袩楔校楔小J斜孝袩楔J挟孝袩鞋袩J袥鞋袩J挟些楔协J些袪J楔袩斜J孝些楔袩协挟J携协袩鞋协J袥楔袨J楔袩斜J孝些楔袩协挟J歇袩些歇笑袩J斜孝些J袥鞋袩J肖些校楔校楔小J挟孝袩J校楔挟袩鞋楔
袩挟JPJ楔袩斜协小鞋些携歇协J74袩邪袩鞋谐袨袥谐J袥楔袨J袥鞋袩J斜校笑笑校楔小J挟些J小校邪袩J校挟J袥J挟鞋谐iiJk楔谐斜袥谐VJ校挟J校协J些楔笑谐JN`XZZJ袪些鞋J袥J袧孝袥楔袧袩J袥挟J挟孝些携协袥楔袨协XJo协挟校效袥挟袩协J袥鞋袩J
袥挟J74\ZVZZZJ挟些J_ZVZZZJ楔袩斜J携协袩鞋协VJ袩邪袩鞋谐J袨袥谐VJ斜校挟孝J挟孝些携协袥楔袨协J些袪J挟孝些协袩J肖些校楔校楔小J挟孝袩J袥袧挟携袥笑Js楔挟袩鞋楔袩挟XJ|袩效袩效袦袩鞋VJ歇笑袥谐Jpks|v袚J袥楔袨Jryxo}
~v袚J袥楔袨J挟孝校协J斜校笑笑J鞋袩袥笑笑谐J斜些鞋啸XJ~孝袩鞋袩Q协J楔些J携协袩J挟鞋谐校楔小J挟些J袧孝袩袥挟J袪些鞋J些楔笑谐JN`XZZJTTTJ袘校挟孝J斜袥鞋效J斜校协孝袩协VJ袦笑袩协协J谐些携J袥楔袨J谐些携鞋J笑些邪袩袨J些楔袩协
X74
=yend size=9731 crc32=498091e5

http://www.usenet.com

Bartek Wi艣niewski