Re: clueless

marika

Mar 2, 2008, 12:12:36 PM3/2/08

dad got a cold the day after xmas eve but we don't know the source

he was looking forward to a party for st stephen's with his pals but he just
slept all day or sneezed and hacked

whatever he has I got it too I was going to leave on Thursday but then
couldn't wake up for 2 days,

I sneezed and hacked but mercifully it stayed outta my lungs. It did hit
his chest and so his ribs are sore. and he's frightened of getting pneumonia
and kind of pissed that his flu shot didn't prevent this

he tried to get a doctor's appointment but couldn't get one til Monday and
then only after begging

I think once they put the cable in the house, ma will become the master of
technology anyway.

"marika" <marik...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> he had a very low grade fever. 98.9 but since i have the same thing, it's
> pretty much rhinovirus
>
> you know how I know.
>
> grits kicked me out of my bedroom
>
> really, he jumped up on my bed when i was in the bathroom and decided he
> would not get off.
>
> so i went to sleep at the other end of the little bed while he snored up a
> storm
>
> and i dreamed of rhinovirii
>
> they were very interesting small rhinos with purple and black spots, about
> 5 of them,, waltzing
>
> anyway, mine hasn't reached my lungs but i know how much that hurts.
>
> while i am sure it will snow, i don't think it'll be bad
>
> i'm remembering that the weather people are only around 50 percent right
> and they got the rain on Friday right so they probably won't get the snow
> right
>
> speaking of weather, tato kept trying to talk to me about Bolaris and I
> kept trying to remind him of the discussion at Cheez Fakschoory and that I
> have never even heard of him before that date because I haven't lived
> there since 1991
>
> he kept on and ma joined in the conversation
>
> they were weirdly fascinated about how the kobitas are all in love with
> him because he is single
>
> and then I reminded them of my theory based on Roanoke wx men that he is
> probably gay
>
> they kind of looked at each other and said, oh yea he probably is
>
> as far as ma being swifter, that's true of most things, only she pretends.
> what amazes me is that super yenzinheer friends of his like munyo don't
> even own computers because they are scared of them
>

> "marika" <marik...@gmail.com> wrote in message news:...
>> might add that the Wx Channel and CNN and ESPN are all run by the same
>> people
>>

>> I think the ESPN and CNN studios are in the same complex, but not the Wx
>> channel
>>

>> mk5000
>>

>> "I didn't want just another tv kid who was just basically doing a bit.
>> When you talk to Ellen you feel like you're talking to someone who has
>> already left the country of Teenagedom."--Jason Reitman

marika

Mar 2, 2008, 12:16:20 PM3/2/08
Things are good. I am enjoying the lovely sunny March weather