Doom runs on Excel

Ant

Jan 23, 2022, 4:43:44 AM1/23/22
https://www.doomworld.com/forum/topic/47017-post-your-doom-video-but-dont-quote-video/?page=215&tab=comments#comment-2441728
--
Slammy CATurday outside the warm and windy nest with many humans working outside, commmuting, etc.
| |o o| |
\ _ /
( )

Korwin

Jan 23, 2022, 2:52:10 PM1/23/22

plateshutoverlock

Jul 3, 2023, 9:03:25 PM7/3/23
Reminds me of a Tiger Game.com only with true directional movement.

Game.com was a failed handheld from 97 that made some
very bold claims such as "sUrF tEh iInTeRnEtZ!", but in reality
you needed a seperate landline modem and a Unix shell
account that had access to a text browser like Lynx.
And I imagine the experience was like waiting in line
at the DMV while your dentist performed a root canal on you.

I tried "Duke Nukem 3D" on the Game.com (emulation), and not only
was it a strafy, dungeon crawly type experience with no
ability to turn or look behind you, but it was rediculously short.
I had the game beat within about 30 or so minutes.

Imagine someone dropping $40 for the cartridge and feeling
thoroughly reamed afterward. Even "sailing the seven seas" I felt
a bit ripped off.