DeHackEd 2.1 release

Gregory Alan Lewis

Nov 2, 1994, 1:02:33 PM11/2/94
DeHackEd 2.1 has been released. This minor upgrade should allow anyone to
use DHE with Doom ][, for the same hacking excitement as with the old Doom I
versions. Nope that patches will still not be 100% transferrable due to the
fact that there are several doom2.exe versions around (although the important
stuff should be converted just fine). If anyone has problems with this new
version, please contact me and I will do my best to fix the problem(s).

Of course, I still threw in a nice super-weapons patch, for Doom ][. It's
just so FUN!

Look for DeHackEd 2.1 on infant2.sphs.indiana.edu, or any of it's mirrors.
It should be located in the pub/doom/NEWSTUFF directory, until the administra-
tors move it to the pub/doom/wad_edit/doomhack directory. The filename is
DHE21.ZIP.

Greg("Tree")
Author, DeHackEd
Author, TREE3.WAD, TREEDM1.WAD