New DOOM utility package WadMaster, uploaded to wuarchive (WDMSTR05.*)

hugh richard harkins

Mar 1, 1994, 10:47:11 PM3/1/94

-- W A D M A S T E R --

version 0.5

DEDIT.EXE An editor (duh!)
WADMASTR.DOC Documentaion (duh!)
WADDIR.EXE Prints a directory of a .WAD file (duh duh!)
UPKWAD.EXE UnPacK .WAD file into a shitload of little files
PKWAD.EXE Duh

The results of too many long nights and near death experiences with job loss.
This program (DEDIT) operates only on UnPacKed .WAD files, not on the full
.WAD file directly. This gives one the ability to ADD stuff, not just overwrite
what is already there. This is a very early release of work in progress. DEDIT
allows viewing of the mysterious NODES/SSECTORS/SEGS file (see the .DOC file)

Rich Harkins

Mar 2, 1994, 3:27:44 PM3/2/94
In article <2l127v...@python.cis.ohio-state.edu> har...@cis.ohio-state.edu (hugh richard harkins) writes:

> -- W A D M A S T E R --
>
> version 0.5
>
>DEDIT.EXE An editor (duh!)
>WADMASTR.DOC Documentaion (duh!)
>WADDIR.EXE Prints a directory of a .WAD file (duh duh!)
>UPKWAD.EXE UnPacK .WAD file into a shitload of little files
>PKWAD.EXE Duh

Oh, you might want to know just where this was uploaded. Yes, it was put
in wuarchive.wustl.edu:/pub/MSDOS_UPLOADS/games/doomstuff/doom.

Oh yeah, there are two of us involved in this mess:

Rich Harkins (h...@aiinet.com)
John Milton (j...@aiinet.com)

Please send all bug reports, as we are still hacking on this thing.

--
----_____ _ _____ | TurboD A.K.A. H. Richard