DOOM Audio Editor: DMAUD02

Bill Neisius

Jan 5, 1994, 10:18:22 AM1/5/94
Now on wuarchive.wustl.edu: DMAUD version 0.2. This one will work with
the shareware v1.0 and v1.1 WAD's, and the registered v1.1 WAD.

/pub/msdos_uploads/games/dmaud02.zip

Thanks to Matt Bush for testing and sound descriptions....

------

DOOM Audio Editor - version 0.2 January 1994

SUMMARY:

DMAUD sound_number [-s sound_file] [-e sound_file] [-l] [-q]

sound_number: 1-49 (1-61), select and play sound from DOOM WAD
-s : Store sound_file into DOOM WAD at position sound_number
Input files can be any sound format; they will automatically
be converted to 11025 samples/sec
-e : Extract sound from DOOM WAD at position sound_number
and store into sound_file in raw format. Will not
overwrite existing file
-l : List samples
-q : Quiet; no SoundBlaster output

DMAUD will store sounds into or extract sounds from DOOM1.WAD
files distributed with DOOM shareware versions 1.0 and 1.1,
and DOOM.WAD distributed with registered version 1.1.
In addition, DMAUD will play the sound if a SoundBlaster compatible
sound card is present.

Please be sure to make a backup copy of the original DOOM WAD file.

Input files can be any format (.AU, .VOC, .WAV, .SND, etc) and
any sample rate; they will be converted as necessary.

Bill Neisius
bi...@solaria.hac.com

chuck

Jan 6, 1994, 10:58:54 AM1/6/94
Bill Neisius (bill@solaria) wrote:
: Now on wuarchive.wustl.edu: DMAUD version 0.2. This one will work with

: /pub/msdos_uploads/games/dmaud02.zip

: ------

: SUMMARY:

:
: Bill Neisius
: bi...@solaria.hac.com
Hi

Sounds like a great utility (pun intended). However I am unable to download
anything from wuarchive.wustl.com. I can connect but I can't 'dir' or
anything of any use there. So if you, as well as anyone else making utils
or patches, could PLEASE place at ftp.uwp.edu in dir '/pub/games/id/home-brew/
doom' I would very much appreciate it. Thanks.....
ch...@smartstar.com