E-mail address needed

Michael Kelsey - EECS (Cpts499)

May 5, 1994, 4:14:06 AM5/5/94
*No* flames required.

I would like to know if anyone has the E-mail address of the
fellow who made the "wad" hack registered-->shareware level converter. For my
own purposes (due to a lack of hard drive space) I want to play one of my own
levels with some friends in a lab...does anyone know the E-mail address of
the author? Next, *do* believe I have registered Doom since I have put out
CORTYR_B, STONES, and DIAMOND...it's not like I'm trying to play other people's
WAD files with ShareWare Doom. I have a dire need since I won't have the re-
sources to play netDOOM for at least one year..I'd like to finish with a cus-
tom level.

Secondly, does anyone have the E-mail address for Randy Pringler,
E-mail receiver for the author of DoomEd for Windows? I registered the
dang program but haven't received *anything*.

E-mail is appreciated since I don't check the newsgroup all that
often. Thanks in advance.

-Michael-