DOOM FUCKING SUCKS

Tim E. Anderson

Apr 10, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/10/96

You hear me you fucking pervertted twits. The game fucking sucks shit.
It's the biggest pile of shit on this planet. Fuck your DOOM! Fuck your
computer and mostly FUCK YOUR MOUSE in your HOUSE!!!

provider rejection test

brandon of borge

Apr 11, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/11/96
Tim E. Anderson (t...@bbs-1.anneli.com) wrote:
: You hear me you fucking pervertted twits. The game fucking sucks shit.

perverted? how does playing doom make us perverted? and what is wrong
with doom? hey, why don't you send me a picture of you so i can edit it
into doom and blow you away all day long?

: It's the biggest pile of shit on this planet. Fuck your DOOM! Fuck your

: computer and mostly FUCK YOUR MOUSE in your HOUSE!!!

can i *please* fuck my mouse in my back yard instead? oh please, can i,
can i, can i?!!

<sigh>

some people are just soooooo intelligent, and articulate, too.

CyBorge
--
"the more you read the more you learn. the more you learn the more you
know. the more you know the more you forget. the more you forget the

Blackstar

Apr 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/14/96
t...@bbs-1.anneli.com (Tim E. Anderson) wrote:

> You hear me you fucking pervertted twits. The game fucking sucks shit.

>It's the biggest pile of shit on this planet. Fuck your DOOM! Fuck your
>computer and mostly FUCK YOUR MOUSE in your HOUSE!!!

>provider rejection test

Well, looks like it worked :-)

Hope you didn't mean what you said...

Da...@dazzy.demon.co.uk

Apr 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/14/96
I hear you (we've got no choice). If you think Doom is something out of your hair,
then why do you bother coming here? You must at least like it a bit for coming here!
There are so many newsgroups on the Internet, and you happen to choose one you hate.
Well, that's useful, isn't it? So you decide to mail a flame to everybody who visits
it.

Can't you just bugger off and go to somewhere where *you* find interesting? Then
people might be able to talk civilized to you. (Maybe... ha!)

Joe Ferreira

Apr 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/16/96
Your insecurity makes me sick!!

Bob (We think)

Apr 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/16/96
Joe Ferreira wrote:

> Your insecurity makes me sick!!Ha ha ha ha. I pity that individual.
LONG LIVE PONG! (hee hee)
--
????????????????????????????? |
???? "If I'm going to ???? ^

ba...@cpc.nl

Apr 17, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/17/96
to t...@bbs-1.anneli.com
t...@bbs-1.anneli.com (Tim E. Anderson) wrote:

> You hear me you fucking pervertted twits. The game fucking sucks shit.
>It's the biggest pile of shit on this planet. Fuck your DOOM! Fuck your
>computer and mostly FUCK YOUR MOUSE in your HOUSE!!!
>

>provider rejection test

Whoa... You aren't that old fart i flamed for his BBS-test in comp.lang.c
are you? Anyway, you should pay a visit to some whores to get rid of
that bad sexual drifts you seem to be sporting...

DOOM is just like life, another silly game you just can't get rid off.
If it doesn't appeal to you, maybe you should go sit in a corner of
a dark room and jack off, i really wouldn't care less.

Have a nice time, and don't get shot in the back with a bfg...

Balls!

RB2700

Apr 17, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/17/96
Tim E. Anderson: You SUCK. Get out of our newsgroup you pathetic FOOL.
Next
time you lose your server. I saved your comments.

smolinst

Apr 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/18/96
Ugh, I can't play, Ugh, I am not intelligent enough, ugh???? Doom
sucks!

Get a life loser. Doom is cool. To bad you didn't live in Calgary I
would death match you and show you haow to really lose. Then youu
would have a reason to say it sucks (or at-least something sucks-you),

Michael Ejercito

Forrest

Apr 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/20/96

Hmmm... Must be someone really bad at playing this game.

boulden

Apr 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/20/96
In article <4l72i8$e...@hatathli.csulb.edu>, mich...@csulb.edu says...

>Tim E. Anderson (t...@bbs-1.anneli.com) wrote:
>:
>:
>: You hear me you fucking pervertted twits. The game fucking sucks shit.
>: It's the biggest pile of shit on this planet. Fuck your DOOM! Fuck your
>: computer and mostly FUCK YOUR MOUSE in your HOUSE!!!
>:
>:
>:
>: provider rejection test

People like bloodsausage, people are morons.

Grim

I don't think you understand, I am the Grim Reaper.

Patrick Peters

Apr 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/25/96
Forrest <phy...@earth.inwave.com> wrote:

>mich...@csulb.edu (Michael Ejercito) writes:
>> Tim E. Anderson (t...@bbs-1.anneli.com) wrote:
>> :
>> :
>> : You hear me you fucking pervertted twits. The game fucking sucks shit.
>> : It's the biggest pile of shit on this planet. Fuck your DOOM! Fuck your
>> : computer and mostly FUCK YOUR MOUSE in your HOUSE!!!
>> :
>> :
>> :
>> : provider rejection test

>> :
>> :
>> :
>> And fuck you too.

>Hmmm... Must be someone really bad at playing this game.

I feel compelled to agree... this is someone who isn't secure enough
in who he is to understand and accept that a critical part of the DOOM
learning process is the humiliation you experience at the hands of
both the game itself, and of other players...
VIDEO CONNECTION serving the arcade game industry since 1982
http://www.ns.net/vc (Online catalog / orders)
v...@ns.net (Sales / inquiries / etc)
video...@ns.net (Service / tech support)

coin

May 3, 2020, 3:00:45 AM5/3/20
On Wednesday, April 10, 1996 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Tim E. Anderson wrote:
> You hear me you fucking pervertted twits. The game fucking sucks shit.
> It's the biggest pile of shit on this planet. Fuck your DOOM! Fuck your
> computer and mostly FUCK YOUR MOUSE in your HOUSE!!!
>

> provider rejection test
wow how the hell did i find this
geus i'm defending a game thet is over 2 decades old
doom had great graphics for the time
the sound track was killer
the gun felt good to use
the level disegn was great
and most of all it proved that pc was a vible option for gaming

Nomen Nescio

Jun 22, 2020, 11:01:03 PM6/22/20
coin <maher...@gmail.com> writes:

> geus i'm defending a game thet is over 2 decades old

The post you replied to was also over 2 decades old.

Ant

Jun 23, 2020, 8:38:53 PM6/23/20
Better late than never I guess. Classic DOOM rocks though. :D
--
Life is so crazy! ..!.. *isms, sins, hates, (d)evil, illnesses (e.g., COVID-19/2019-nCoV/SARS-CoV-2), deaths, heat waves, fires, out(r)ages, unlucky #4, 2020, etc.
/\___/\ Ant(Dude) @ http://aqfl.net & http://antfarm.home.dhs.org /

pop

Jun 24, 2020, 7:11:22 AM6/24/20
Ant wrote on 6/23/2020 07:38 PM:
> Nomen Nescio <nob...@dizum.com> wrote:
>> coin <maher...@gmail.com> writes:
>
>>> geus i'm defending a game thet is over 2 decades old
>
>> The post you replied to was also over 2 decades old.
>
> Better late than never I guess. Classic DOOM rocks though. :D

+1

--
Best wishes;
(^\pop/^) -> Mark

blinking...@gmail.com

Aug 3, 2020, 8:28:20 PM8/3/20
Here's a creepypasta (maybe/maybe not*) for you...

The guy is still in his exact basement,
with the exact Packard Smell computer running Windows 95 that he posted the
Smashmouth CD that he bought 21 years ago
and has been playing everyday scince. For
the past 8 years, he has been trying to
log into his dial up AOL account, and he
sits there to this day hoping that the
AOL will magically connect again.

He does not know anything beyond 1999. He does not know about the dot-com bubble bursting, he does not know about 9/11,
he does not know about Obama then Trump,
he does not know about COVID-19, He never
even heard of smartphones. He, for all
intents and purposes, is living in a time
bubble, a piece of 1999 in the year 2020
and possibly beyond. He may very well die
in that bubble, spending the rest of his
life trying to connect to AOL.

*Given all of the bad stuff that happened
scince 1999, is this really a creepypasta?

blinking...@gmail.com

Aug 9, 2020, 1:31:10 AM8/9/20
>Hope you didn't mean what you said...

He was just a frustrated little tyke who
needed to vent over daddy's computer. I
don't think this was even about Doom.

I hope his mind is all grown up now.

Nomen Nescio

Aug 9, 2020, 6:28:42 PM8/9/20
blinking...@gmail.com writes:

>>Hope you didn't mean what you said...
>
> He was just a frustrated little tyke who
> needed to vent over daddy's computer. I
> don't think this was even about Doom.

It did say "provider rejection test" in the message. Probably he was
testing some kind of filter that rejected messages with slurs.

blinking...@gmail.com

Aug 11, 2020, 11:15:06 AM8/11/20
>It did say "provider rejection test" in >the message. Probably he was
>testing some kind of filter that >rejected messages with slurs.

Uh huh. I find "provider rejection test"
about as believable as "Your call is
very important to us" and "I'll still
respect you in the morning".

He could've just put some nonsensical
or completely Doom-unrelated screed with
some kind of warning as tbe subject line
as to what he was doing, but he was simply
trying to be slick and he thought he
could pull a fast one in this group.

Hmm, now that I think of it, maybe I
can flame the shit out of somebody, complete with slurs, and just put
"provider rejection test"
at the end, which will totaly absolve me
of my actions. :O)

Kappa TheRappa

Nov 5, 2020, 12:50:34 PM11/5/20
LOL Why was this thread from 1996 bumped?!

Korwin

Nov 6, 2020, 3:17:45 AM11/6/20
On Thursday, 5 November 2020 at 20:50:34 UTC+3, doo...@mail.com wrote:
> LOL Why was this thread from 1996 bumped?!

"Bumped"?

Kappa TheRappa

Nov 9, 2020, 10:48:13 AM11/9/20