Node Generator at ocf.unt.edu

Paul A Hagstrom

Mar 30, 1994, 8:50:27 PM3/30/94
Posted for Jason Hoffoss, I'll take email responses until his account is up
and running..

===== Included text =====

That's right. I have written a node generator for DMapEdit, and am
releasing the routines for it. They don't quite seem to work right, but
I'm hoping that with the source for it out there for everyone to look
at, someone might be able to figure out what the problem is. It is a
little complex, isn't obscenely commented, and my programming style is a
little unique, but it is a good example of some of the more difficult
programming problems out there. It's called "NODE_GEN.ZIP". It
contains 2 files, a C source, and an informational text file about the C
source. So, anyone interested, knock yourself out. Be advised,
however, that it isn't a stand alone program. If you are not a
programmer, then it's useless to you as it is. If you are just starting
to learn to program, don't blame me if you head explodes from trying to
understand these routines.. BTW, DMapEdit v1.2 is coming along. It
should be released sometime sorta soon. Anyway, later..

-Jason Hoffoss
DMapEdit author

===== End included text =====