Creating a new mission

Bret R Larwick

May 4, 1994, 1:11:24 AM5/4/94
Hello all,

After my first attempt with death.wad (DeathMatch level -- not a
single player level as it was rated at). I am now attempting to write a
complete mission with them and everything. What I am looking for is how to
do/if it is possible to do the following:

* Replace the current map (one that appears between levels)

* Edit the text that shows up at the end of the mission

* Replace the picture that appears at the end of the mission

* Replace the names of the levels/missions

If any of the above are possible, please inform me how it can be done.
Send mail to:

blar...@iastate.edu

It is the most reliable way for me to get it, as I may/may not check
here frequently enough to notice a post.

All help appreciated,
Bret Larwick

--
Bret R Larwick