ZDLaunch

1 view

Dennis

Aug 23, 2008, 4:02:51 PM8/23/08
I have ZDLaunch for playing PWad files, but I can't get the PWads to launch.
The version is 2.6a I have the correct IWad selected and the correct Warp to
Episode/Level for the custom wad and in the Advanced Game Parameters I have
checked "Use Custom PWAD" and have the correct path to the custom PWad. I
triple check all the settings, but I can't get the thing to work. If anyone
has any ideas, I would appreciate them.

tia
Dennis

Smola

Aug 24, 2008, 4:54:50 AM8/24/08
In article <N1_rk.7205$Ks1....@newsfe02.iad>, den...@home.net says...

I have ZDL 3.0 version. My pwad is in the "External Files" list, source
port is ZDoom, IWAD is Doom2 and it all works. It does not have the "Use
Custom PWAD" option. Maybe you should get a newer version.

Tom72

Aug 26, 2008, 12:06:45 PM8/26/08
I like Unleashed 2.6.0 for Zdoom I think it great.

Dennis

Aug 27, 2008, 9:31:51 PM8/27/08
where can i find that

thanks
"Tom72" <to...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Avery1555

Oct 1, 2008, 10:33:28 AM10/1/08

If your talking about ZDoom it doesnt support custom WADs very well.
Try an offical wad launcher like. DOOM95.exe