Re: wedding

1 view

marika

Mar 3, 2008, 8:20:24 PM3/3/08
I watched "When Zachary Beaver Came to Town"

Adorable Jonathan Lipnicki movie about how even the obese can fit in

happened to pay enough attention to the credits to have noticed that
Lee Hunsaker was the costume designer

I Remember when she was a young lady and read poetry in Roanoke

20 20 24 hours ago, I wanna be sedated

http://imdb.com/title/tt0338552/

There's an interesting note in the imdb comments section that tells me the
movie premiere was in Austin

And that is where Lee and her mom Julie a casting agent and theatrical
costumer moved to

Julie cast some of the John Waters movies and the show "Homicide Life on the
Streets"

Julie and Lee had bit parts in Waters' "Serial Mom"