Ping: everyone!

babeb...@hotmail.com

Jun 29, 2008, 7:21:59 AM6/29/08
Green Team, Orange Team, Gold Team, stay alert, I think many, many,
many old school agd/agd2ers will pop back just in time for the third
opus of our beloved game series.

To everyone I can think of: it's a shame I lost track of what you were
doing but what matters is here and now; and after the announcement
yesterday, only one thing remains and it's a very big smile filled
with very good memories :D

Hi from Paris!
Looking forward to playing with you guys again.
Babe

Trammel

Jun 29, 2008, 7:39:03 AM6/29/08
<babeb...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Welcome back, I guess :)

Jason

Jun 29, 2008, 1:53:17 PM6/29/08

Oh, I surely look forward to taking this new and improved barbarian
for a ride! (Does that sound gay? NVM :P) The second this is in
stores, I'll be online for sure!

-Jason (aka *marlaque)

Hanns Markus Rübenkamp

Jul 1, 2008, 7:48:06 AM7/1/08
HI Babe,

i was just wondering many of the agd2 people will come back, now that i
have seen the gameplay movie... i think i will be back :)

hope to see you then
HAnsi

Hannes Brunner

Jul 2, 2008, 5:40:43 AM7/2/08
babeb...@hotmail.com schrieb:

> Green Team, Orange Team, Gold Team, stay alert, I think many, many,
> many old school agd/agd2ers will pop back just in time for the third
> opus of our beloved game series.
>
> To everyone I can think of: it's a shame I lost track of what you were
> doing but what matters is here and now; and after the announcement
> yesterday, only one thing remains and it's a very big smile filled
> with very good memories :D

Hey Tom,

good to hear from you! You're doing well I suppose?

More or less all the former team members lost interest in playing D2
soon after the end of the last runecraft session. So you didn't miss any
great stories or somesuch.

Yes, the D3 trailers look promising. We'll have to see if the unique
game experiance of D2 will make it into the next version though. Anyway,
I think I will buy a copy of D3 - whenever it will come out. I remember
that it took nearly three year from the first anouncement of D2 until it
hit the shelves ...

See you in mid 2011,
Hannes