need a cd-key (im a l337 hax0r)

Saber

May 17, 2003, 12:39:10 AM5/17/03
does anyone have one they aint usin (for the exp, i have the d2c one)? i
wont be on bnet, so i wont interfere with you. i just need one for a few
days; until i can find the case for lod. i have the cd, but its not in the
case... once i find the lod case, ill switch the keys (its possible, there
are programs for that) to mine.
i dont think you have to worry about me trying to get away with a pirated
copy also. ive been here long enough for you to know me better than that.
anyways, if ya can, just send me an email with it. :)
formatting and not backing up everything is a bitch. i backed up my mod,
and a lot of stuff, but i forgot about the txt file with my keys. *bangs
head on desk*

--
Saber
My Site: www.saber-online.com

Gandalf Parker

May 17, 2003, 1:54:00 AM5/17/03
"Saber" <sab...@IEATSPAMMERSoptonline.net> wrote in

> does anyone have one they aint usin (for the exp, i have the d2c one)?
> i wont be on bnet, so i wont interfere with you. i just need one for
> a few days; until i can find the case for lod.

A 1337 hax0r huh? :)

In alt.hacker the method of getting a key or password by asking for it is
called "social engineered" cracking. Kindof like the one running in the
chat channels right now where the guy says you can find out your "standing
in bnet" by simply whispering your login (and password) to him.
Or the guy who says he can modify your account so that you have all godly
items but he needs your CD key to do it

Im not saying anything you said is untrue. Im just commenting on the leet
hax0r thing in the subject.

Gandalf Parker
alt-hacker.org

Fito

May 17, 2003, 10:57:57 AM5/17/03

"Saber" <sab...@IEATSPAMMERSoptonline.net> wrote in message
> [...]

Sorry to put this here Sabes but I didnt know if you were still reading AGD.
Have a pic of the all-mighty Pally? Or a list of what he uses? Thanks.

Fito

Saber

May 18, 2003, 1:41:24 AM5/18/03
i know about that, thats kinda why i put that there. it was an add-on after
i typed teh message. :)

"Gandalf Parker" <abuse@[127.0.0.1]> wrote in message