Merry Diabolical Christmas :-)

Jamie Kahn Genet

Dec 24, 2017, 1:40:20 PM12/24/17
'tis the season to slay some fallen and then gather back around the
campfire for the traditional exchange of loot.

--
"The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is
that it has never tried to contact us." - Calvin and Hobbes (Bill

Mark P. Nelson

Dec 25, 2017, 1:06:11 PM12/25/17
Jamie Kahn Genet <jam...@wizardling.geek.nz> wrote in
wizardlin...@News.Individual.NET:

> 'tis the season to slay some fallen and then gather back around the
> campfire for the traditional exchange of loot.

Have we started again?

--
Clotho, Lachesis, Atropos -- the only sysadmins that matter

Jamie Kahn Genet

Dec 26, 2017, 4:13:57 AM12/26/17
Mark P. Nelson <markp...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> Jamie Kahn Genet <jam...@wizardling.geek.nz> wrote in
> wizardlin...@News.Individual.NET:
>
>> 'tis the season to slay some fallen and then gather back around the
>> campfire for the traditional exchange of loot.
>>

> Have we started again?

We never stopped! Only shifted to geological time :-)

~misfit~

Dec 26, 2017, 10:21:43 PM12/26/17
Once upon a time on usenet Jamie Kahn Genet wrote:
> Mark P. Nelson <markp...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>> Jamie Kahn Genet <jam...@wizardling.geek.nz> wrote in
>> wizardlin...@News.Individual.NET:
>>
>>> 'tis the season to slay some fallen and then gather back around the
>>> campfire for the traditional exchange of loot.
>>>

>> Have we started again?
>>

> We never stopped! Only shifted to geological time :-)

LOL.
--
Shaun.

little classification in the DSM*."