Diablo 4's Server Slam

Ant

Apr 21, 2023, 1:08:54 AM4/21/23
https://news.blizzard.com/en-us/diablo4/23938755/help-us-gear-up-for-launch-during-the-diablo-iv-server-slam
--
"Great is the LORD and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom. One generation will commend your works to another; they will tell of your mighty acts." --Psalm 145:3-4. Good S3s in both TM & P TV shows!
| |o o| |
\ _ /
( )

Dimensional Traveler

Apr 21, 2023, 11:13:56 AM4/21/23
On 4/20/2023 10:08 PM, Ant wrote:
> https://news.blizzard.com/en-us/diablo4/23938755/help-us-gear-up-for-launch-during-the-diablo-iv-server-slam

"Server Slam". Is that some kind of WWE 'rassling move?

dirty old man.

Ant

Apr 21, 2023, 3:25:29 PM4/21/23
In comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action Dimensional Traveler <dtr...@sonic.net> wrote:
> On 4/20/2023 10:08 PM, Ant wrote:
> > https://news.blizzard.com/en-us/diablo4/23938755/help-us-gear-up-for-launch-during-the-diablo-iv-server-slam

> "Server Slam". Is that some kind of WWE 'rassling move?

Yeah, we slam it online by playing! ;)
--
"Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, especially to those who belong to the family of believers." --Galatians 6:10. Summer is back early, & :) Earf Day eve!

Ant

May 13, 2023, 6:15:46 PM5/13/23
In comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action Ant <a...@zimage.comant> wrote:
> https://news.blizzard.com/en-us/diablo4/23938755/help-us-gear-up-for-launch-during-the-diablo-iv-server-slam

Who's slamming D4 servers? ;) Not me due to lack of time again. :( I'll wait for the final
version if I ever get it. I have to play other games!
--
"Set a guard over my mouth, O LORD; keep watch over the door of my lips." --Psalm 141:3. Lakers! Now, they need to eat up those chicken Nuggets NBA fever & aches continue. :) Ma's Day eve!

Abigail Bell

Oct 30, 2023, 5:53:34 PM10/30/23
CLICK HERE TO GET ACCESS ➤➤ 🔴 https://shgetlink.click/8z2wbh6