Kaazmann says: FUCK YOU ALL !

1 view

noneya

May 30, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/30/00
kaazman is a homo humping dirty sanchez receiveing rump ranging
faggot.

*** This was posted with the express permission of ***

** HIS HIGHNESS KAAZMANN LORD AND MASTER OF USENET **

********* We are simple servants of his will *********

MarKopolo

May 30, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/30/00
In article <38980d42...@news.mindspring.com>,

ohh yes my Highness Lord, I'll F##K my self.

* Sent from AltaVista http://www.altavista.com Where you can also find related Web Pages, Images, Audios, Videos, News, and Shopping. Smart is Beautiful

Ikema

May 30, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/30/00
On Tue, 30 May 2000 20:36:59 GMT, ern...@labario.com (noneya) wrote:

>kaazman is a homo humping dirty sanchez receiveing rump ranging
>faggot.

But he managed to TAG your mother !?!

> *** This was posted with the express permission of ***

> ** HIS HIGHNEY-NESS KAAZMANN LORD AND MASTER OF USENET **

> ********* He is a simpleton of his will *********

A Horrible Hanky Wave from Connecticut!!

SilverRaven

May 31, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/31/00
Taking out her tarot cards, SilverRaven turns to ern...@labario.com
(noneya) as they ask:

<snip>

Ok, folks, you know the drill, don't reply or at least make sure you
cut the crossposting.

--
SilverRaven
PLEASE AS A FAVOR TO ME!!!!

Toki

May 31, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/31/00

> kaazman is a homo humping dirty sanchez receiveing rump ranging
> faggot.
>
> *** This was posted with the express permission of ***

> ** HIS HIGHNESS KAAZMANN LORD AND MASTER OF USENET **

> ********* We are simple servants of his will *********

heh, that was intelligent. I thought that kaaz-brat thing was ages ago.
figgers.

Toki

Blade

May 31, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/31/00

"SilverRaven" <silve...@SPAMBAIThome.com> wrote in message

> Taking out her tarot cards, SilverRaven turns to ern...@labario.com
> (noneya) as they ask:
>
> <snip>
>
> Ok, folks, you know the drill, don't reply or at least make sure you
> cut the crossposting.
>
> --
> SilverRaven

!thwap SR for not censoring the header :)))
Jo(c)kingly yours,
Blade

SilverRaven

May 31, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/31/00
Taking out her tarot cards, SilverRaven turns to "Blade"
<bl...@on.aitrashbn.com> as they ask:

Naw, I deserve it. Hit the send button but couldn't stop it. Even a
cancel won't work with my server right now as I can't see my own
freaky posts until hours later. Thanks honey

--
SilverRaven
PLEASE AS A FAVOR TO ME!!!!
Vote for Hotel Andy (one vote a day please)
http://www.thesitefights.com/knights/arena.html
-

Whatever kind of look you were going for, you missed.

Blade

May 31, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/31/00

> Taking out her tarot cards, SilverRaven turns to "Blade"
> <bl...@on.aitrashbn.com> as they ask:
>

> >"SilverRaven" <silve...@SPAMBAIThome.com> wrote in message
> >> Taking out her tarot cards, SilverRaven turns to ern...@labario.com
> >> (noneya) as they ask:
> >>
> >> <snip>
> >>
> >> Ok, folks, you know the drill, don't reply or at least make sure you
> >> cut the crossposting.
> >>
> >> --
> >> SilverRaven
> >
> >!thwap SR for not censoring the header :)))
> >Jo(c)kingly yours,
> >Blade
>
> Naw, I deserve it. Hit the send button but couldn't stop it. Even a
> cancel won't work with my server right now as I can't see my own
> freaky posts until hours later. Thanks honey
>
> --
> SilverRaven

Yikes...sent out this post expecting a harsh remark...but got the oposite :)
Confused & Dumbfoundedly yours,
Blade

0tarin

Jun 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/1/00
Upon the day of Tue, 30 May 2000 20:36:59 GMT, ern...@labario.com
(noneya) grabbed a paddle and smacked out the following gibberish:

>kaazman is a homo humping dirty sanchez receiveing rump ranging

>fa***t.

> *** This was posted with the express permission of ***

> ** HIS HIGHNESS KAAZMANN LORD AND MASTER OF USENET **

> ********* We are simple servants of his will *********

Wow, I remember that thread... what is it, 2 or 3 months old now?
Just out of curiousity, I mean no offense or anything...

0tarin
--
Official PaddleLord
Bearer of the badge of non-newbieness

SilverRaven

Jun 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/1/00
Taking out her tarot cards, SilverRaven turns to "Blade"
<bl...@on.aitrashbn.com> as they ask:

>> Naw, I deserve it. Hit the send button but couldn't stop it. Even a
>> cancel won't work with my server right now as I can't see my own
>> freaky posts until hours later. Thanks honey
>>
>> --
>> SilverRaven
>
>Yikes...sent out this post expecting a harsh remark...but got the oposite :)
>Confused & Dumbfoundedly yours,
>Blade

Why? I was wrong and you called me on it. I make mistakes and I take
responsibility for them as well dear.

Geez, wonder what some of you think about me ;ppp

--
SilverRaven
PLEASE AS A FAVOR TO ME!!!!
Vote for Hotel Andy (one vote a day please)
http://www.thesitefights.com/knights/arena.html
-

Format Drive C: ? [Y]es [O]kay [F]ine by me

SilverRaven

Jun 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/1/00
Taking out her tarot cards, SilverRaven turns to 0tarin@*spyring*.com
(0tarin) as they ask:

>Upon the day of Tue, 30 May 2000 20:36:59 GMT, ern...@labario.com
>(noneya) grabbed a paddle and smacked out the following gibberish:
>
>>kaazman is a homo humping dirty sanchez receiveing rump ranging
>>fa***t.
>>
>> *** This was posted with the express permission of ***
>>
>>******************************************************
>> ** HIS HIGHNESS KAAZMANN LORD AND MASTER OF USENET **
>>
>>******************************************************
>> ********* We are simple servants of his will *********
>
>Wow, I remember that thread... what is it, 2 or 3 months old now?
>Just out of curiousity, I mean no offense or anything...

Nawww, he posts stuff like this all the time.

--
SilverRaven
PLEASE AS A FAVOR TO ME!!!!
Vote for Hotel Andy (one vote a day please)
http://www.thesitefights.com/knights/arena.html
-

An error? Impossible! My modem is error correcting.

Blade

Jun 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/1/00

> Taking out her tarot cards, SilverRaven turns to "Blade"
> <bl...@on.aitrashbn.com> as they ask:
>

> >> Naw, I deserve it. Hit the send button but couldn't stop it. Even a
> >> cancel won't work with my server right now as I can't see my own
> >> freaky posts until hours later. Thanks honey
> >>
> >> --
> >> SilverRaven
> >
> >Yikes...sent out this post expecting a harsh remark...but got the oposite
:)
> >Confused & Dumbfoundedly yours,
> >Blade
>
> Why? I was wrong and you called me on it. I make mistakes and I take
> responsibility for them as well dear.
>
> Geez, wonder what some of you think about me ;ppp
>
> --
> SilverRaven

Only good thoughts ;p
Blade

LineNoise

Jun 1, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/1/00
On Thu, 01 Jun 2000 00:11:05 GMT, the Oracle known as 0tarin@*spyring*.com
(0tarin) gave us the following Prophecy:

>Upon the day of Tue, 30 May 2000 20:36:59 GMT, ern...@labario.com
>(noneya) grabbed a paddle and smacked out the following gibberish:
>
>>kaazman is a homo humping dirty sanchez receiveing rump ranging
>>fa***t.
>>
>> *** This was posted with the express permission of ***
>>
>>******************************************************
>> ** HIS HIGHNESS KAAZMANN LORD AND MASTER OF USENET **

>> ********* We are simple servants of his will *********
>
>Wow, I remember that thread... what is it, 2 or 3 months old now?
>Just out of curiousity, I mean no offense or anything...
>

>0tarin

Old enough that what ever he responded to has dropped off my server.

LineNoise
--
ICQ# 68214833
Damson`Rhee`VK - level 44 V&K Diablo Rogue (62 million to level)