Diablo 4 beta?

Ant

Mar 22, 2023, 7:05:09 PM3/22/23
Is anyone playing it yet? I'm waiting for its free public open beta this weekend. :)
--
"God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea." --Psalm 46:1-2. :) BDs 2 Thule, Andrew Lloyd Webber, & William Shatner. Denied COVID-19 shots #6 4 da colony.
| |o o| |

D.G. Wright

Mar 26, 2023, 2:51:07 AM3/26/23
On 22/03/2023 19:04, Ant wrote:
> Is anyone playing it yet? I'm waiting for its free public open beta this weekend. :)

I have, but I cannot defeat Vhenard at all. As soon as I get to the
third phase of the fight I end up dead. Is it just me or is it
completely freaking impossible?

(This is ImperiusDamian BTW... new email, new ID :P )

Ant

Mar 26, 2023, 9:31:00 PM3/26/23
So far, I only played about 15 mins. yesterday early morning after 6 AM
PDT. Way too busy. I'm hoping to play more tonight. :( Game ran decently
even though it can get choppy.
--
"...while we wait for the blessed hope--the glorious appearing of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ, who gave himself for us to redeem us from all wickedness and to purify for himself a people that are his very own, eager to do what is good." --Titus 2:13-14. Slammy weekend including a hour nap today. Is winter over yet?

Ant

Mar 27, 2023, 3:44:19 AM3/27/23
In alt.games.diablo Ant <a...@zimage.comant> wrote:
> In comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action D.G. Wright <dgwrigh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On 22/03/2023 19:04, Ant wrote:
> > > Is anyone playing it yet? I'm waiting for its free public open beta this weekend. :)

> > I have, but I cannot defeat Vhenard at all. As soon as I get to the
> > third phase of the fight I end up dead. Is it just me or is it
> > completely freaking impossible?

> > (This is ImperiusDamian BTW... new email, new ID :P )

> So far, I only played about 15 mins. yesterday early morning after 6 AM
> PDT. Way too busy. I'm hoping to play more tonight. :( Game ran decently
> even though it can get choppy.

I played more for like 1.5 hours (not nonstop). It was different and
better than D3. It was interesting to see ingame cutscenes. Gameplay was
mostly smooth, but ingame cutscenes got a little choppy. Interesting
that I had not run into queues! I did for a minute on Caturday mawny
after 6 AM PDT. :/
--
"He has reconciled you by Christ's physical body through death to present you holy in his sight, without blemish and free from accusation." --Colossians 1:22. Slammy weekend including a hr. nap 2day. Finally briefly played D4 beta that was nice & different.

~misfit~

Apr 1, 2023, 6:54:21 PM4/1/23
Howdy partner! I hope that you're well and happy.
--
Shaun.

in the DSM"
David Melville

D.G. Wright

Apr 26, 2023, 12:07:21 AM4/26/23
On 01/04/2023 18:54, ~misfit~ wrote:
> On 26/03/2023 7:51 pm, D.G. Wright wrote:
>> On 22/03/2023 19:04, Ant wrote:
>>> Is anyone playing it yet? I'm waiting for its free public open beta
>>> this weekend. :)
>>
>> I have, but I cannot defeat Vhenard at all. As soon as I get to the
>> third phase of the fight I end up dead. Is it just me or is it
>> completely freaking impossible?
>>
>> (This is ImperiusDamian BTW... new email, new ID :P )
>
> Howdy partner! I hope that you're well and happy.

Money troubles aside, all is well! Hope you're keeping well! :D

~misfit~

May 24, 2023, 7:20:38 PM5/24/23
Good to hear. I've only just seen this reply, not much going on in NGs these days. I'm well enough
thanks, money troubles and being a rent slave aside...

D.G. Wright

Jun 16, 2023, 7:36:07 PM6/16/23
On 24/05/2023 19:20, ~misfit~ wrote:
> On 26/04/2023 4:07 pm, D.G. Wright wrote:

>>> Howdy partner! I hope that you're well and happy.
>>
>> Money troubles aside, all is well! Hope you're keeping well! :D
>
> Good to hear. I've only just seen this reply, not much going on in NGs
> these days. I'm well enough thanks, money troubles and being a rent
> slave aside...

Same. Well except the rent slave part. Mortgage slave now. LOL

~misfit~

Jun 17, 2023, 11:43:54 PM6/17/23
Cool. At least being a mortgage slave you're enslaved to yourself and the bank. ;)

Cheers,

Dimensional Traveler

Jun 18, 2023, 1:04:59 AM6/18/23
On 6/17/2023 8:43 PM, ~misfit~ wrote:
> On 17/06/2023 11:36 am, D.G. Wright wrote:

>>> Good to hear. I've only just seen this reply, not much going on in
>>> NGs these days. I'm well enough thanks, money troubles and being a
>>> rent slave aside...
>>
>> Same. Well except the rent slave part. Mortgage slave now. LOL
>
> Cool. At least being a mortgage slave you're enslaved to yourself and
> the bank. ;)

And at least in theory are buying your freedom in installment payments. :P

dirty old man.