You people

WooHoo2You

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99
I cannot believe what I see in this group! Do you people have lives?
Friends? Or do you just sit in front of your computers and play these
games/obsess on them? Do you people really think that these games are real?
You sure act like it. Now, I in no way mean every person in here. There
are some people who just play. Like games were made to do. But some of
your use games as a substitute for a life. Which is just plain sad. Please
for your sakes, make a few friends.(ones online do not count, and there is
no way in hell that NPC's count, so get them out of your minds) Sorry, just
felt like this had to be said.

Ismail

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99

Online friends don't count? That's funny, several friends of mine
became friendships online and have gone into the real world now.

People are people, online or off, and you can have friends among them,
online or off.

Ismail

coli of the gathering stars

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99
*/_That night, Wed, 28 Jul 1999 14:28:15 -0400, the sky darkened, the
lightning flashed, the thunder roared, and the voice of "WooHoo2You"
<wooho...@fuckyou.co.uk> echod in our minds:

膏 cannot believe what I see in this group! Do you people have lives?
肇riends? Or do you just sit in front of your computers and play these
蜢ames/obsess on them? Do you people really think that these games are real?
蒞ou sure act like it. Now, I in no way mean every person in here. There
蒼re some people who just play. Like games were made to do. But some of
語our use games as a substitute for a life. Which is just plain sad. Please
蜻or your sakes, make a few friends.(ones online do not count, and there is
裳o way in hell that NPC's count, so get them out of your minds) Sorry, just
蜻elt like this had to be said.

Ok, whos troll is this?

Bill Mason

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99
You have all the choice in the world of what messages to read, and trolling
good innocent people just reflects on you, not thos whom you troll.

WooHoo2You wrote in message <7nni65$mi1$1...@nntp9.atl.mindspring.net>...
>I cannot believe what I see in this group! Do you people have lives?
>Friends? Or do you just sit in front of your computers and play these
>games/obsess on them? Do you people really think that these games are
real?
>You sure act like it. Now, I in no way mean every person in here. There
>are some people who just play. Like games were made to do. But some of
>your use games as a substitute for a life. Which is just plain sad.
Please
>for your sakes, make a few friends.(ones online do not count, and there is
>no way in hell that NPC's count, so get them out of your minds) Sorry,
just
>felt like this had to be said.

Time Goddess

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99
Look at this map. See that tiny island? That's were the people who care
live.

Chaos-san

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99
coli of the gathering stars wrote in message
<37ad4d4a....@news.mindspring.com>...

>*/_That night, Wed, 28 Jul 1999 14:28:15 -0400, the sky darkened, the
>lightning flashed, the thunder roared, and the voice of "WooHoo2You"
><wooho...@fuckyou.co.uk> echod in our minds:
>
>膏 cannot believe what I see in this group! Do you people have lives?
>肇riends? Or do you just sit in front of your computers and play these
>蜢ames/obsess on them? Do you people really think that these games are
real?
>蒞ou sure act like it. Now, I in no way mean every person in here. There
>蒼re some people who just play. Like games were made to do. But some of
>語our use games as a substitute for a life. Which is just plain sad.
Please
>蜻or your sakes, make a few friends.(ones online do not count, and there is
>裳o way in hell that NPC's count, so get them out of your minds) Sorry,
just

>蜻elt like this had to be said.
>
>Ok, whos troll is this?

I don't think he's from the Starcraft NG.

--
Chaos-san
Leader of the dreaded SCV squad.

"Never argue with a moron, they'll drag you down to their level, and beat
you with experience."

1 Cupie Doll

A.Weirdo

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99
One day,"WooHoo2You" <wooho...@fuckyou.co.uk> spontaneously
combusted in a big, stinky fireball in the middle of
alt.games.final-fantasy, causing everyone to mutter under their
breath, in unison:

>I cannot believe what I see in this group! Do you people have lives?
>Friends? Or do you just sit in front of your computers and play these
>games/obsess on them? Do you people really think that these games are real?
>You sure act like it. Now, I in no way mean every person in here. There
>are some people who just play. Like games were made to do. But some of
>your use games as a substitute for a life. Which is just plain sad. Please
>for your sakes, make a few friends.(ones online do not count, and there is
>no way in hell that NPC's count, so get them out of your minds) Sorry, just
>felt like this had to be said.

(Picks up a suction cup dart, writes "TROLL" on it with a permanent
marker, dowses it with a liberal amount of Krazy glue, and sticks it
to WooHoo's head.)
If you supposedly have a life, then why are you wasting your time
telling people _you think_ have no lives to get one? PKB, you weirdo,
you. :Þ

-------
A.Weirdo AKA Rachel Green (Who wishes she could do that to people who
pass on the shoulder, too. :Þ)
"FRANCE IS A FIGMENT OF YOUR IMGAINATION."--MegaHal

Grand Fromage

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99
Wtf? Is this guy just stupid or an ass?

>I cannot believe what I see in this group! Do you people have lives?
>Friends? Or do you just sit in front of your computers and play these
>games/obsess on them? Do you people really think that these games are real?
>You sure act like it. Now, I in no way mean every person in here. There
>are some people who just play. Like games were made to do. But some of
>your use games as a substitute for a life. Which is just plain sad. Please
>for your sakes, make a few friends.(ones online do not count, and there is
>no way in hell that NPC's count, so get them out of your minds) Sorry, just
>felt like this had to be said.

-

Grand_Fromage Level 33 Sorceror
Sir`Robin Level 16 Warrior
FromageBouleLOS Level 9 Sorceror
ChocolatFromage Level 6 Rogue
Creme_Fromage Level 5 Sorceror
Burn`Baby`Burn Level 4 Sorceror

www.sbmemorial.com/tproductions/index.htm -Go now

WooHoo2You

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99
So cybersex is the same as real sex..............right.

Ismail <isa...@erols.com> wrote in message

WooHoo2You

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99
Innocence is a matter of timing. Nothing more.

Bill Mason <bma...@gosea.com> wrote in message

Joshua Kaufman

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99
WooHoo2You wrote:

> I cannot believe what I see in this group!

Which group? You crossposted this message to 5.

> Do you people have lives?

Of course. I couldn't tyoe this if I weren;t alive, could I?

> Friends?

Yes. I have lots of them.

> Or do you just sit in front of your computers and play these
> games/obsess on them?

It's called a hobby. Try getting one.

> Do you people really think that these games are real?
> You sure act like it.

Of course they are real. If they weren;t real, how could we play them?

> Now, I in no way mean every person in here. There
> are some people who just play. Like games were made to do.

Right, games were made to be played. We play games.

> But some of
> your use games as a substitute for a life. Which is just plain sad. Please for your sakes, make a few friends.(ones online do not count, and there is
> no way in hell that NPC's count, so get them out of your minds)

If we are so pathethic, why do you waste your time posting this?

>Sorry, just
> felt like this had to be said.

Funny, I didn't hear you speak.

-Joshua
--
AOL-IM: TerraEpon ICQ: 5404138

Bill Mason

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99
No, and cyber food is not the same as real food. However - if someone is an
asshole on the internet, they're guaranteed to be one off the internet too.

WooHoo2You

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99

A.Weirdo <awe...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> (Picks up a suction cup dart, writes "TROLL" on it with a permanent
> marker, dowses it with a liberal amount of Krazy glue, and sticks it
> to WooHoo's head.)

Wow, funny. Not. Try to think of something more clever next time.

> If you supposedly have a life, then why are you wasting your time
> telling people _you think_ have no lives to get one? PKB, you weirdo,
> you. :Þ

Because I feel you all need to know. And if you are right, then you have no
life because you are telling me I have no life, for telling others they have
no life. Don't you just hate things like logic?

Bill Mason

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99
Whatever. My point is that no one asked for your opinion of the people
using this newsgroup, which makes them undeserving of your hasty judgement.
Which makes you the bad guy.

Ismail

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99
WooHoo2You wrote:

> A.Weirdo <awe...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > (Picks up a suction cup dart, writes "TROLL" on it with a permanent
> > marker, dowses it with a liberal amount of Krazy glue, and sticks it
> > to WooHoo's head.)
>
> Wow, funny. Not. Try to think of something more clever next time.
>
> > If you supposedly have a life, then why are you wasting your time
> > telling people _you think_ have no lives to get one? PKB, you weirdo,
> > you. :Ž

> Because I feel you all need to know. And if you are right, then you have no
> life because you are telling me I have no life, for telling others they have
> no life. Don't you just hate things like logic?

This aint logic. This is just you wasting your time, trying to amuse
yourself.

WooHoo2You

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99
Joshua Kaufman <kauf...@email.uc.edu> wrote in message

> > I cannot believe what I see in this group!
> Which group? You crossposted this message to 5.

All of the above

> > Do you people have lives?
> Of course. I couldn't tyoe this if I weren;t alive, could I?

Either you are too stupid to know what I mean, or you think you are being
clever.

> > Friends?
> Yes. I have lots of them.

Doubt that. Your messages speaks for itself.

> > Or do you just sit in front of your computers and play these
> > games/obsess on them?
> It's called a hobby. Try getting one.

Obsession and hobbies are different. As Mark Twain once said "Denial ain't
just a river in Egypt."

> > Do you people really think that these games are real?
> > You sure act like it.
> Of course they are real. If they weren;t real, how could we play them?

Okay, now I know you are stupid, or one of the people who kills 30 people
because they saw it in a movie.

> > Now, I in no way mean every person in here. There
> > are some people who just play. Like games were made to do.
> Right, games were made to be played. We play games.

No, you live by them. You obsess on them. You feel they have an profound
effect on your lives.

> > your use games as a substitute for a life. Which is just plain sad.
Please for your sakes, make a few friends.(ones online do not count, and
there is
> > no way in hell that NPC's count, so get them out of your minds)
> If we are so pathethic, why do you waste your time posting this?

Boredom, public service, wake up call.

> >Sorry, just
> > felt like this had to be said.
> Funny, I didn't hear you speak.

By god, you are a monument to the stupid and lonely.

--
WooHoo2You

Ismail

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99
WooHoo2You wrote:

> Bill Mason <bma...@gosea.com> wrote in message

> <<if someone is an asshole on the internet, they're guaranteed to be one off
> the internet too.>>
>
> Uh? No, I am quite shy in real life. And quite nice.(but I will stand up
> for myself) Are you exactly the same on the internet as in real life? Have
> you ever said anything online that you would not have said to the same
> person face to face? I hope not, because if you insulted me in real life,
> you would end up on the ground. Bleeding.
>
> There are these little things called "online personalities," ever heard of
> them? You figure it out.
>
> --
> WooHoo2You

That's funny, you just said you're shy in real life, then alluded to
being quite the same in real life as online.

Yes, I've heard of online personalities. You ever heard of how all
letters start with "Dear," or something, even if that person would never
say that in real life? People talk differently in different mediums, is
all.

Ismail

DarkHalf

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99
On Wed, 28 Jul 1999 16:11:46 -0400, "WooHoo2You"
<wooho...@fuckyou.co.uk> wrote:
[SNIP]

From: "WooHoo2You" <wooho...@fuckyou.co.uk>
Newsgroups:
alt.games.baldurs-gate,alt.games.diablo,alt.games.final-fantasy,alt.games.starcraft,git.grad.gta
Subject: Re: You people
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 16:11:46 -0400
alt.games.final-fantasy:500312 alt.games.starcraft:109663
git.grad.gta:425

Hmm, Mindspring doesn't have much patience for people like these, as I
recall... ;)

--
Darkhalf at Mindspring dot com
Where are we going? And what's with this handbasket?

-George Carlin

WooHoo2You

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99
Not saying that the two of us are anywhere close to them, but did the
government ask for Martin Luther King's opinion? Did the English ask for
Mahatma Gandhi's opinion No, did I ask for yours? No, so by the miss-logic
you have laid down. The four of us are 'bad guys.'

--
WooHoo2You

Bill Mason <bma...@gosea.com> wrote in message

NYdude

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99
Yeah, true. I have met people I have met online and am freinds with
one of them now IRL. Also I use the internet to keep in touch with
people I am freinds with offline.

On Wed, 28 Jul 1999 14:46:01 -0400, Ismail <isa...@erols.com> wrote:

>WooHoo2You wrote:
>>
>> I cannot believe what I see in this group! Do you people have lives?
>> Friends? Or do you just sit in front of your computers and play these
>> games/obsess on them? Do you people really think that these games are real?
>> You sure act like it. Now, I in no way mean every person in here. There
>> are some people who just play. Like games were made to do. But some of

>> your use games as a substitute for a life. Which is just plain sad. Please
>> for your sakes, make a few friends.(ones online do not count, and there is

>> no way in hell that NPC's count, so get them out of your minds) Sorry, just

>> felt like this had to be said.
>

>Online friends don't count? That's funny, several friends of mine
>became friendships online and have gone into the real world now.

WooHoo2You

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99
Wow, you did a good job of cleaning up your post.

I managed not to use *one* offensive word. But I am the 'bad guy" as you so
simply put it. I think you have that backwards.

--
WooHoo2You

> I'd tell you to fuck off, but since this is crossposted to five different
> groups, I'll be more polite. Eat me. Now go away.
>

> Bill Mason
> alt.games.baldurs-gate
>

> WooHoo2You wrote in message <7nno6e$upe$1...@nntp2.atl.mindspring.net>...

> >Joshua Kaufman <kauf...@email.uc.edu> wrote in message

> >> Which group? You crossposted this message to 5.
> >
> >All of the above

> >> Of course. I couldn't tyoe this if I weren;t alive, could I?
> >
> >Either you are too stupid to know what I mean, or you think you are being
> >clever.

> >> Yes. I have lots of them.
> >
> >Doubt that. Your messages speaks for itself.

> >> It's called a hobby. Try getting one.
> >
> >Obsession and hobbies are different. As Mark Twain once said "Denial
ain't
> >just a river in Egypt."

> >> Of course they are real. If they weren;t real, how could we play them?
> >
> >Okay, now I know you are stupid, or one of the people who kills 30 people
> >because they saw it in a movie.

> >> Right, games were made to be played. We play games.
> >
> >No, you live by them. You obsess on them. You feel they have an
profound
> >effect on your lives.

> >Please for your sakes, make a few friends.(ones online do not count, and
> >there is

> >> If we are so pathethic, why do you waste your time posting this?
> >
> >Boredom, public service, wake up call.

WooHoo2You

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99

Bill Mason

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99

Ismail

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99
WooHoo2You wrote:

> So cybersex is the same as real sex..............right.
>
> Ismail <isa...@erols.com> wrote in message
> > People are people, online or off, and you can have friends among them,
> > online or off.
> >
> > Ismail

You're a moron. When you go on a games newsgroup, you are going to run
into people talking about games. That doesn't mean that they do nothing
but play that game or games. It does mean they are a fan of that game
or games, and SOMETIMES play it.

Ismail

WooHoo2You

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99
I guess logic escapes you. Do not feel bad.

--
WooHoo2You

Ismail <isa...@erols.com> wrote in message

Thundercat

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99
Sounds to me like someone hit puberty and is having a hard time finding a
member of the opposite sex to play with...
Woohoo2, you would be surprised just how many in this group are married,
have kids, and have real lives outside of this newsgroup. Many people use
their pc's as an escape, a chance to let your mind wander. Much like people
used to do when they read books for entertainment. It lets your mind take a
break from every day hastles. And without such an outlet, be it books,
sports, computers, music or whatever tickles your fancy, you don't stand
much of a chance of leading a mentally healthy life.
To come into a group and make that kind of an comment without having ever
met us, spoken to us etc. you show your ignorance. I have met many friends
with common interests online and hang out with many of them to this day.
Whether it's clubbin' in the city, working on pc hardware or just hanging
out at someones house drinking, these friendships are far from "virtual".
Here's a suggestion, next June you should make a trip down to Atlanta for
Uberfrest and see just what kind of people you are so quick to make
judgements about.

I'll step down now,
Thundercat - The PyroPimps Real Audio Show - The State of the Gamers-
http://www.pyropimps.com
Uberfest: http://www.uberfest.com
Litenet Dedicated Descent3 Server @ 146.145.80.8

WooHoo2You <wooho...@fuckyou.co.uk> wrote in message
> I cannot believe what I see in this group! Do you people have lives?
> Friends? Or do you just sit in front of your computers and play these
> games/obsess on them?
<snip>

> for your sakes, make a few friends.(ones online do not count, and there is

> no way in hell that NPC's count, so get them out of your minds) Sorry,

WooHoo2You

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99
Not just differently, but they mean different things. People online are
much less polite. Why you ask? Because they have to be nicer in real life.
It is a matter of survival. You would not last very long if you told people
to "fuck off" in real life.(not my words, blame Bill)

--
WooHoo2You

Ismail <isa...@erols.com> wrote in message

Grand Fromage

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99
Go DarkHalf! How do you trace these people, anyway? :)

>From: "WooHoo2You" <wooho...@fuckyou.co.uk>
>
>alt.games.baldurs-gate,alt.games.diablo,alt.games.final-fantasy,alt.games
.starcraft,git.grad.gta
>Subject: Re: You people
>Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 16:11:46 -0400
>alt.games.final-fantasy:500312 alt.games.starcraft:109663
>git.grad.gta:425
>
>Hmm, Mindspring doesn't have much patience for people like these, as I
>recall... ;)

Weirdo

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99
A.Weirdo <awe...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> One day,"WooHoo2You" <wooho...@fuckyou.co.uk> spontaneously
> combusted in a big, stinky fireball in the middle of
> alt.games.final-fantasy, causing everyone to mutter under their
> breath, in unison:
>
> >I cannot believe what I see in this group! Do you people have lives?
> >Friends? Or do you just sit in front of your computers and play these
> >games/obsess on them? Do you people really think that these games are
real?
> >You sure act like it. Now, I in no way mean every person in here. There
> >are some people who just play. Like games were made to do. But some of

> >your use games as a substitute for a life. Which is just plain sad.
Please
> >for your sakes, make a few friends.(ones online do not count, and there
is
> >no way in hell that NPC's count, so get them out of your minds) Sorry,
just
> >felt like this had to be said.
>
> (Picks up a suction cup dart, writes "TROLL" on it with a permanent
> marker, dowses it with a liberal amount of Krazy glue, and sticks it
> to WooHoo's head.)
> If you supposedly have a life, then why are you wasting your time
> telling people _you think_ have no lives to get one? PKB, you weirdo,
> you. :Þ

Hey, we almost have the same name. Ain' that odd?
--
Remember: Next time the star of the show, could be YOU!

WooHoo2You

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99
An ass.

Grand Fromage <ppk...@aol.comTASCDD2> wrote in message

> Wtf? Is this guy just stupid or an ass?
>

> >I cannot believe what I see in this group! Do you people have lives?
> >Friends? Or do you just sit in front of your computers and play these
> >games/obsess on them? Do you people really think that these games are
real?
> >You sure act like it. Now, I in no way mean every person in here. There
> >are some people who just play. Like games were made to do. But some of
> >your use games as a substitute for a life. Which is just plain sad.
Please
> >for your sakes, make a few friends.(ones online do not count, and there
is
> >no way in hell that NPC's count, so get them out of your minds) Sorry,
just
> >felt like this had to be said.

Weirdo

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99

> Wow, you did a good job of cleaning up your post.
>
> I managed not to use *one* offensive word. But I am the 'bad guy" as you
so
> simply put it. I think you have that backwards.

Agreed. Everyone on the internet is a sad freak anyway.

WooHoo2You

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99
Damn, you sure seem to take this whole thing very personally. There is no
way you can pretend you are not obsessed after you write a 2 pages message.

Thundercat <thund...@pyropimps.com> wrote in message

> Sounds to me like someone hit puberty and is having a hard time finding a
> member of the opposite sex to play with...

Hit it 12 years ago. Now you are practicing ageism, and assuming too much.
Assuming that it must have been a child who wrote that message. That should
insult all people who just hit puberty. Not a nice person are you?

> Woohoo2, you would be surprised just how many in this group are married,
> have kids, and have real lives outside of this newsgroup. Many people use
> their pc's as an escape, a chance to let your mind wander. Much like
people
> used to do when they read books for entertainment. It lets your mind take
> break from every day hastles. And without such an outlet, be it books,
> sports, computers, music or whatever tickles your fancy, you don't stand
> much of a chance of leading a mentally healthy life.

Nothing wrong with a brake from life. But people who take a brake from
their computer is sad, and that is what I have seen here and that is what I
am talking about. And with your messages length and the offense you took,
it must have hit close to home.

> To come into a group and make that kind of an comment without having ever
> met us, spoken to us etc. you show your ignorance. I have met many friends
> with common interests online and hang out with many of them to this day.
> Whether it's clubbin' in the city, working on pc hardware or just hanging
> out at someones house drinking, these friendships are far from "virtual".
> Here's a suggestion, next June you should make a trip down to Atlanta for
> Uberfrest and see just what kind of people you are so quick to make
> judgements about.

I own all these games and have come and posted in all of these newsgroups.
That shows your ignorance, not mine. I did not post this message in
alt.games.half-life or alt.games.total.annihil because those people have
lives. I choose the newsgroups very carefully.

Make sure you read the top.

Ismail

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99
WooHoo2You wrote:

> Not saying that the two of us are anywhere close to them, but did the
> government ask for Martin Luther King's opinion?

Actually, yes, they did request him to speak at certain events,
including the March on Washington.

> Did the English ask for Mahatma Gandhi's opinion?

They interviewed him to try and figure out his beliefs.

> No, did I ask for yours? No, so by the miss-logic
> you have laid down. The four of us are 'bad guys.'

You're clearly incoherent.

Ismail

Ismail

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99
WooHoo2You wrote:

> Wow, you did a good job of cleaning up your post.
>
> I managed not to use *one* offensive word. But I am the 'bad guy" as you so
> simply put it. I think you have that backwards.
>
> --
> WooHoo2You

You may not have used words considered *bad*, but you were insulting as
well.

Ismail

Bill Mason

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99
Back to reality, Mr. Defensive.

You started this.

WooHoo2You wrote in message <7nnor6$p1o$1...@nntp2.atl.mindspring.net>...

>Not saying that the two of us are anywhere close to them, but did the

>government ask for Martin Luther King's opinion? Did the English ask for
>Mahatma Gandhi's opinion No, did I ask for yours? No, so by the

miss-logic
>you have laid down. The four of us are 'bad guys.'
>

>--
>WooHoo2You

Ismail

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99
Thundercat wrote:

> Sounds to me like someone hit puberty and is having a hard time finding a
> member of the opposite sex to play with...
> Woohoo2, you would be surprised just how many in this group are married,
> have kids, and have real lives outside of this newsgroup. Many people use
> their pc's as an escape, a chance to let your mind wander. Much like people
> used to do when they read books for entertainment. It lets your mind take a
> break from every day hastles. And without such an outlet, be it books,
> sports, computers, music or whatever tickles your fancy, you don't stand
> much of a chance of leading a mentally healthy life.
> To come into a group and make that kind of an comment without having ever
> met us, spoken to us etc. you show your ignorance. I have met many friends
> with common interests online and hang out with many of them to this day.
> Whether it's clubbin' in the city, working on pc hardware or just hanging
> out at someones house drinking, these friendships are far from "virtual".
> Here's a suggestion, next June you should make a trip down to Atlanta for
> Uberfrest and see just what kind of people you are so quick to make
> judgements about.

Just to make a comment here... if he makes a post claiming this is
stupidity or is not logic, then he's backing out on the very logic he
holds, since you weren't disrespectful, you were polite and spoke a very
valid view. I'd be interested in seeing how he misinterprets this.

Ismail

Bill Mason

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99
I've read enough. It's now just boring, like watching a big balloon lose
air and flap around a room, not just once, but 65 times in a row.

WooHoo2You wrote in message <7nnr13$f2s$1...@nntp9.atl.mindspring.net>...
>By being insulted, that means you admit to being an obsessed gamer? I
think
>so.

>--
>WooHoo2You

Ismail

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99
You used words such as referring to our "stupidity".

Ismail

The Wierdo

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99
*/_That night, Wed, 28 Jul 1999 21:48:41 +0100, the sky darkened, the
lightning flashed, the thunder roared, and the voice of "Weirdo"
<ne...@davidlees.force9.co.uk> echod in our minds:

»A.Weirdo <awe...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

»news:379f52cd...@news.mindspring.com...
»> One day,"WooHoo2You" <wooho...@fuckyou.co.uk> spontaneously
»> combusted in a big, stinky fireball in the middle of
»> alt.games.final-fantasy, causing everyone to mutter under their
»> breath, in unison:

»>
[...]

»
»Hey, we almost have the same name. Ain' that odd?

Name is irrelevent!
-- http://www.distributed.net/rc5 JOIN NOW!

Hi! I'm a .signature virus! Copy me into yours and join the fun!

This .sig is optimized for a monitor and a computer,
it will look even better if you turn them on.

This is the thread that doesn't end
yes it goes on and on my friend
some people started replying
not knowing what it was
and they'll continue replying forever just because
<repeat until someone shoots you>

45,000 people die every day. Why aren't you one of them?

WooHoo2You

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99
No, you are a moron. I did not say anything bad about people who just play
games. I said stuff bad about people who live in them.

--
WooHoo2You

Ismail <isa...@erols.com> wrote in message

Mike Robinson

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99
"WooHoo2You" <wooho...@fuckyou.co.uk> wrote:

>Ismail <isa...@erols.com> wrote in message

>> People are people, online or off, and you can have friends among them,
>> online or off.
>

>So cybersex is the same as real sex..............right.

You don't have to have sex with people to be friends, so this is
entirely irrelevant.

--
Mike Robinson | ICQ#30411892 | AIM:MprAim | small .sig v4.0

Mike Robinson

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99
"WooHoo2You" <wooho...@fuckyou.co.uk> wrote:

>I cannot believe what I see in this group! Do you people have lives?
>Friends? Or do you just sit in front of your computers and play these
>games/obsess on them? Do you people really think that these games are real?
>You sure act like it. Now, I in no way mean every person in here. There
>are some people who just play. Like games were made to do. But some of
>your use games as a substitute for a life. Which is just plain sad. Please
>for your sakes, make a few friends.(ones online do not count, and there is
>no way in hell that NPC's count, so get them out of your minds) Sorry, just
>felt like this had to be said.

I am not dead or I would not be posting this. I may not conform to the
conventional idea of having a "life", but I am perfectly happy with this
and see no reason to change it. Many people call me "sad", but in my
experience a "life" is just sports, drugs and violence and I have no
desire to get involved in it. I choose to do things that require
intelligence, almost all aspects of computing (most games included)
qualify for this. I have plenty of friends, just because many of them
live in different countries to me does not make them any less of a
friend than people in "real life".

You claim your post "had to be said", but it will accomplish nothing.
All true "sad" people have accepted their "sadness" and will not be
influenced by your ideas. You may not like what you read here, but
nobody is forcing you to participate. Some people are different to you
but they do you no harm so you must tolerate them, this way many
problems will be prevented.

WooHoo2You

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99
Why do you want him to die? That is who this message is a reply to. What
did he do to you? Hmm? Anger towards strangers. Not healthy. Not healthy
at all.

--
WooHoo2You

The Wierdo <pa...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Bill Mason

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99
Let's all follow Mr. WooHoo2You. Not only is he Gandhi and King reborn,
he's also a practicing ascetic and knows the only true way to live. He also
has demonstrated uncanny insight into all of our lives.

Thundercat wrote in message <379f...@news.eclipse.net>...

>Sounds to me like someone hit puberty and is having a hard time finding a
>member of the opposite sex to play with...
>Woohoo2, you would be surprised just how many in this group are married,
>have kids, and have real lives outside of this newsgroup. Many people use
>their pc's as an escape, a chance to let your mind wander. Much like people
>used to do when they read books for entertainment. It lets your mind take a
>break from every day hastles. And without such an outlet, be it books,
>sports, computers, music or whatever tickles your fancy, you don't stand
>much of a chance of leading a mentally healthy life.
>To come into a group and make that kind of an comment without having ever
>met us, spoken to us etc. you show your ignorance. I have met many friends
>with common interests online and hang out with many of them to this day.
>Whether it's clubbin' in the city, working on pc hardware or just hanging
>out at someones house drinking, these friendships are far from "virtual".
>Here's a suggestion, next June you should make a trip down to Atlanta for
>Uberfrest and see just what kind of people you are so quick to make
>judgements about.
>

>I'll step down now,
>Thundercat - The PyroPimps Real Audio Show - The State of the Gamers-
>http://www.pyropimps.com
>Uberfest: http://www.uberfest.com
>Litenet Dedicated Descent3 Server @ 146.145.80.8
>

>WooHoo2You <wooho...@fuckyou.co.uk> wrote in message

>> I cannot believe what I see in this group! Do you people have lives?
>> Friends? Or do you just sit in front of your computers and play these
>> games/obsess on them?

><snip>

Mark Blunden

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99
WooHoo2You wrote in message <7nni65$mi1$1...@nntp9.atl.mindspring.net>...

>I cannot believe what I see in this group! Do you people have lives?
>Friends? Or do you just sit in front of your computers and play these
>games/obsess on them? Do you people really think that these games are
real?
>You sure act like it. Now, I in no way mean every person in here. There
>are some people who just play. Like games were made to do. But some of
>your use games as a substitute for a life. Which is just plain sad.
Please
>for your sakes, make a few friends.(ones online do not count, and there
>is no way in hell that NPC's count, so get them out of your minds)
>Sorry, just felt like this had to be said.

You take that back right now or I'll tell Minsc on you!

--
Mark.
mar...@babylonian.demon.co.uk

* Hey, what does this button do?

WooHoo2You

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99
Darn, I make a good point and people pretend I did not. That is immature.
Not accepting someone makes a valid argument.

--
WooHoo2You

Bill Mason <bma...@gosea.com> wrote in message

WooHoo2You

Weirdo

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99
WooHoo2You <wooho...@fuckyou.co.uk> wrote in message
<SNIP>

You are a bad man. You fucker. You dick. You Knob. You gay lord. You
are a shit head. You are a girl. You arse hole. You bum. You haven't got
a willy. You dicky doo. You bugger. Shity fitty. pooie oie. Up yours.
You stink.

P.S Sorry to everyone else in these NGs for the bad words, but this fucker
has really got my goat. Sorry. FUCK!!

WooHoo2You

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99

> Just to make a comment here... if he makes a post claiming this is
> stupidity or is not logic, then he's backing out on the very logic he
> holds,

<<since you weren't disrespectful>>

Saying I just hit puberty is not disrespectful? What a world. Calling me
ignorant is not disrespectful? Never would have guessed.

<<you were polite and spoke a very valid view.>>

Valid? He said I never came to these groups. Wrong. He said I have never
talked with these people. Wrong. He stated(indirectly, but still) that
having kids and being married, makes a person non-obsessed. You can be
obsessed and have kids, and be married. It does not take much of a person
to have sex or get married.

<<I'd be interested in seeing how he misinterprets this.>>

You misinterpreted his post.

--
WooHoo2You

coli of the gathering stars

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99
*/_That night, Wed, 28 Jul 1999 16:55:53 -0400, the sky darkened, the
lightning flashed, the thunder roared, and the voice of "WooHoo2You"
<wooho...@fuckyou.co.uk> echod in our minds:

»Why do you want him to die? That is who this message is a reply to. What

»did he do to you? Hmm? Anger towards strangers. Not healthy. Not healthy
»at all.

Its called a signiture....

oh, btw: *plonk*

Hi! I'm a .signature virus! Copy me into yours and join the fun!

This .sig is optimized for a monitor and a computer,
it will look even better if you turn them on.

This is the thread that doesn't end
yes it goes on and on my friend
some people started replying
not knowing what it was
and they'll continue replying forever just because
<repeat until someone shoots you>

45,000 people die every day. Why aren't you one of them?

WooHoo2You

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99
I was just pointing out that things on the computer and things in real life
are not the same.

--
WooHoo2You

Mike Robinson <mi...@winterbd.freeserve.co.uk.spam.must.die> wrote in message

akaroth

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99
coli of the gathering stars wrote:

> Ok, whos troll is this?

I wish it was mine, 'cause it's pretty good =P

NYdude

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99
I find it sad that some people can't just have some fun. If anything,
people in here are much better of. They can have a good time, unlike
you. If this is your attitude off-line as well as online I just can't
see how you would have any friends. Maybe you have people that you
call friends but I doubt you would have any friends if that is your
true personality. I sure wouldn't want to hang out with you.

<wooho...@fuckyou.co.uk> wrote:

>Joshua Kaufman <kauf...@email.uc.edu> wrote in message

>> > I cannot believe what I see in this group!

>> Which group? You crossposted this message to 5.
>
>All of the above

>> > Do you people have lives?

>> Of course. I couldn't tyoe this if I weren;t alive, could I?
>
>Either you are too stupid to know what I mean, or you think you are being
>clever.
>
>> > Friends?
>> Yes. I have lots of them.
>
>Doubt that. Your messages speaks for itself.

>> > Or do you just sit in front of your computers and play these
>> > games/obsess on them?

>> It's called a hobby. Try getting one.
>
>Obsession and hobbies are different. As Mark Twain once said "Denial ain't
>just a river in Egypt."

>> > Do you people really think that these games are real?
>> > You sure act like it.

>> Of course they are real. If they weren;t real, how could we play them?
>
>Okay, now I know you are stupid, or one of the people who kills 30 people
>because they saw it in a movie.

>> > Now, I in no way mean every person in here. There
>> > are some people who just play. Like games were made to do.

>> Right, games were made to be played. We play games.
>
>No, you live by them. You obsess on them. You feel they have an profound
>effect on your lives.

>> > your use games as a substitute for a life. Which is just plain sad.
>Please for your sakes, make a few friends.(ones online do not count, and
>there is
>> > no way in hell that NPC's count, so get them out of your minds)

>> If we are so pathethic, why do you waste your time posting this?
>
>Boredom, public service, wake up call.

>> >Sorry, just
>> > felt like this had to be said.

>> Funny, I didn't hear you speak.
>
>By god, you are a monument to the stupid and lonely.
>
>--
>WooHoo2You

WooHoo2You

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99
Read the post you replied to. Read the original post, then come back. I
stated very clearly, that I have not problem with casual gamers. You think
that would be easy for people to understand......

--
WooHoo2You

Ismail <isa...@erols.com> wrote in message

WooHoo2You

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99
Thank you. In your sarcasm, you have revealed the truth.

> >WooHoo2You <wooho...@fuckyou.co.uk> wrote in message

> >> I cannot believe what I see in this group! Do you people have lives?
> >> Friends? Or do you just sit in front of your computers and play these
> >> games/obsess on them?
> ><snip>

> >> for your sakes, make a few friends.(ones online do not count, and there
> is

> >> no way in hell that NPC's count, so get them out of your minds) Sorry,

Matrix

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99
Hey! Why don't you shut up, WooHoo? We are on here trying to have a nice
time reading each others' posts, then we have some guy like you that comes
on and tells us that we suck and we need to get a life. I don't like to lose
at StarCraft, and so I come on here to find out some strategies, ask a few
questions, and get a few answers. Then here comes you. The purpose of this
newsgroup is to do what I said above; trade strategies and ask questions.
YOU come on here and delibrately flame people just to piss them off. YOU are
the one with no life, not us. YOU have such an amazingly gargantuous amount
of spare time on your hands that instead of trying to do something actually
CONSTRUCTIVE, you come on here and give us grief. We are all pissed off at
you, WooHoo, and if you don't like it you can suck on my cock n balls.

Matrix

WooHoo2You wrote in message <7nnnmg$o17$1...@nntp2.atl.mindspring.net>...

>A.Weirdo <awe...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>> (Picks up a suction cup dart, writes "TROLL" on it with a permanent
>> marker, dowses it with a liberal amount of Krazy glue, and sticks it
>> to WooHoo's head.)
>

>Wow, funny. Not. Try to think of something more clever next time.

>> If you supposedly have a life, then why are you wasting your time
>> telling people _you think_ have no lives to get one? PKB, you weirdo,

>> you. :Ž
>
>Because I feel you all need to know. And if you are right, then you have
no
>life because you are telling me I have no life, for telling others they
have
>no life. Don't you just hate things like logic?

Rob

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99
WooHoo2You wrote in message <7nnquv$rq7$1...@nntp9.atl.mindspring.net>...

>Darn, I make a good point and people pretend I did not. That is immature.
>Not accepting someone makes a valid argument.
Valid argument. You posted an offensive message to five groups that
didn't want you for no other reason but to get a rise out of it's members
insulting everyone in those groups. You there for are a troll. A troll is a
sixteen year old virgin with no life and no friends who sits on his daddy's
computer instead of actually working some where (Because like they think
highschool really is work.) No life, no girl, no friends, no job. I don't
think you should be one to talk. Come and try to make an argument when you
grow up.

Sabine

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99
What have you got to do with it if we like to play games?!
What is the point of this message?!
It's none of your business if it is our hobby to play games.
So what's the big deal?
WooHoo2You heeft geschreven in bericht
<7nnr13$f2s$1...@nntp9.atl.mindspring.net>...

>By being insulted, that means you admit to being an obsessed gamer? I
think
>so.
>
>--
>WooHoo2You

WooHoo2You

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99
? Do you mean Mindspring? If not, what do you mean?
Mark Blunden <mar...@spamoff.babylonian.demon.co.uk> wrote in message

noma

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99
Hey, I like your signature. I think it's a rather appropriate response to
this annoying person. I counted 19 posts from this WooHoo2You. Apparently
he doesn't have enough to do. He must have been checking the newsgroups
every second for new posts to respond to. What a loser. I admit I enjoy
playing games. I am not afraid to admit it. I don't know why he should
care what we do with our lives.

The Wierdo wrote in message <37b66d92....@news.mindspring.com>...

>*/_That night, Wed, 28 Jul 1999 21:48:41 +0100, the sky darkened, the
>lightning flashed, the thunder roared, and the voice of "Weirdo"
><ne...@davidlees.force9.co.uk> echod in our minds:
>

>»A.Weirdo <awe...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>»news:379f52cd...@news.mindspring.com...

>»> One day,"WooHoo2You" <wooho...@fuckyou.co.uk> spontaneously
>»> combusted in a big, stinky fireball in the middle of
>»> alt.games.final-fantasy, causing everyone to mutter under their
>»> breath, in unison:
>»>

>»> >I cannot believe what I see in this group! Do you people have lives?

>»> >Friends? Or do you just sit in front of your computers and play these

>»> >games/obsess on them? Do you people really think that these games are
>»real?
>»> >You sure act like it. Now, I in no way mean every person in here.
There
>»> >are some people who just play. Like games were made to do. But some
of
>»> >your use games as a substitute for a life. Which is just plain sad.
>»Please
>»> >for your sakes, make a few friends.(ones online do not count, and there

>»is
>»> >no way in hell that NPC's count, so get them out of your minds) Sorry,
>»just
>»> >felt like this had to be said.

>»>
>»> (Picks up a suction cup dart, writes "TROLL" on it with a permanent

>»> marker, dowses it with a liberal amount of Krazy glue, and sticks it
>»> to WooHoo's head.)

>»> If you supposedly have a life, then why are you wasting your time

>»> telling people _you think_ have no lives to get one? PKB, you weirdo,

>»> you. :Þ

>»Hey, we almost have the same name. Ain' that odd?
>
>Name is irrelevent!

WooHoo2You

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99
Well, this post kinda proves my point.

> I am not dead or I would not be posting this. I may not conform to the
> conventional idea of having a "life", but I am perfectly happy with this
> and see no reason to change it. Many people call me "sad", but in my
> experience a "life" is just sports, drugs and violence and I have no
> desire to get involved in it.

What about love? What about fun? What about real friends? I think you have
missed the point of life.

> I choose to do things that require
> intelligence, almost all aspects of computing (most games included)
> qualify for this.

Accepting sadness is not an intelligent thing to do.

> I have plenty of friends, just because many of them
> live in different countries to me does not make them any less of a
> friend than people in "real life".

It is not the same. It is nice to talk to others online, but everyone needs
person to person friends.

WooHoo2You

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99
Well, beam him up Scotty.(joke) He's done.

Weirdo <ne...@davidlees.force9.co.uk> wrote in message

Mickey

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99
WooHoo2You wrote:

> I cannot believe what I see in this group! Do you people have lives?
> Friends? Or do you just sit in front of your computers and play these
> games/obsess on them? Do you people really think that these games are real?
> You sure act like it. Now, I in no way mean every person in here. There
> are some people who just play. Like games were made to do. But some of
> your use games as a substitute for a life. Which is just plain sad. Please
> for your sakes, make a few friends.(ones online do not count, and there is
> no way in hell that NPC's count, so get them out of your minds) Sorry, just
> felt like this had to be said.

I see the trolls escaped from under the bridge again..... sad

Mickey

Mickey

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99
WooHoo2You wrote:

> Read the post you replied to. Read the original post, then come back. I
> stated very clearly, that I have not problem with casual gamers. You think
> that would be easy for people to understand......

I see, so then you DO have a problem with people who play more than what
YOU would find an acceptable level. Gee, I guess we all really give a
rats ass about your opinion.

Mickey (who left the door open.... the idiots are getting in again)

Mickey

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99
> Online friends don't count? That's funny, several friends of mine
> became friendships online and have gone into the real world now.

> People are people, online or off, and you can have friends among them,
> online or off.
>
> Ismail

And enemies also :(

Mickey

Aline and Keith Woolley

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99

WooHoo2You wrote in message <7nnnfo$ok3$1...@nntp2.atl.mindspring.net>...

>So cybersex is the same as real sex..............right.

What's it matter to you - same hand, right?

Mickey

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99
WooHoo2You wrote:

> Ismail <isa...@erols.com> wrote in message
> > Just to make a comment here... if he makes a post claiming this is
> > stupidity or is not logic, then he's backing out on the very logic he
> > holds,
>
> <<since you weren't disrespectful>>
>
> Saying I just hit puberty is not disrespectful? What a world. Calling me
> ignorant is not disrespectful? Never would have guessed.

Only were it untrue, and it obviously is not.

> <<you were polite and spoke a very valid view.>>
>
> Valid? He said I never came to these groups. Wrong. He said I have never
> talked with these people. Wrong. He stated(indirectly, but still) that
> having kids and being married, makes a person non-obsessed. You can be
> obsessed and have kids, and be married. It does not take much of a person
> to have sex or get married.

I'm glad I don't have your marriage then. Mine marriage and my kids
require a great deal of time. If you had 1/20000000000000 of your grey
cells functioning, you would have shoved you foot quite so far up your
ass here.

> <<I'd be interested in seeing how he misinterprets this.>>
>
> You misinterpreted his post.

Nope, you did, but then as you can see, we all expected you too.

Mickey (morons never provide any surprises)

> --
> WooHoo2You

Mickey

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99
WooHoo2You wrote:

> Thank you. In your sarcasm, you have revealed the truth.

As have you.... you a complete and total idiot, without the slightest
clue into human nature. A genetic cul-de-sac, and the obvious result of
a swim in the shallow end of the gene pool.

Mickey

WooHoo2You

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99

> > Not saying that the two of us are anywhere close to them, but did the
> > government ask for Martin Luther King's opinion?
> Actually, yes, they did request him to speak at certain events,
> including the March on Washington.

In the first place.

> > Did the English ask for Mahatma Gandhi's opinion?
> They interviewed him to try and figure out his beliefs.

In the first place.

> > No, did I ask for yours? No, so by the miss-logic
> > you have laid down. The four of us are 'bad guys.'

> You're clearly incoherent.

No, you seem to understand me fine. Now if you said I was not logical or I
was wrong, that might make since, but the fact you are answering me, proves
I make am not incoherent.

Aline and Keith Woolley

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99

WooHoo2You wrote in message <7nnrjg$35q$1...@nntp9.atl.mindspring.net>...

>I was just pointing out that things on the computer and things in real life
>are not the same.

So, you mean you are not nearly as judgemental and opinionated in real life,
as you are in here???

Kellinjar

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99
Hey, has anyone bothered to track this guys isp down? Most of them have a very
tight attitude when it comes to this sort of behaviour... and I feel like
writing up a complaint letter...

Mark Blunden

Aline and Keith Woolley

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99
Maybe we should start a message " I cannot believe what i see in this group.
Doesn't WooHoo have a life? Freinds? Or does he just sit in front of his
computer answering his own post. Does he think this makes his life more
real.... and so on and so forth...

Aline and Keith Woolley

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99

Oh crap, my watch is broken again. I'm not sure if i have sopent too much
time playing Diablo or not...
I'll have to ask the "Diablo Internet Clock Krusader" - WooHoo - or as i
like to call him D.I.C.K.

Rob

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99
Mark Blunden wrote in message
<933202269.23410.0...@news.demon.co.uk>...

>WooHoo2You wrote in message <7nnrot$uja$1...@nntp9.atl.mindspring.net>...
>>? Do you mean Mindspring? If not, what do you mean?
>>Mark Blunden <mar...@spamoff.babylonian.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
>>> You take that back right now or I'll tell Minsc on you!
>
>And bang goes his claim to have played 'all these games'.
And his claim to be intelligent. I've never played the game and I
figured out what you meant. I figure your from the BG group?

Time Goddess

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99
Both. I think it's time to go back to good ol' fashioned Egyptian Skull
Drilling to drive out the evil spirits... maybe then he'll go away.

Rob

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99
WooHoo2You wrote in message <7nnrdc$jdg$1...@nntp9.atl.mindspring.net>...

>Ismail <isa...@erols.com> wrote in message
>> Just to make a comment here... if he makes a post claiming this is
>> stupidity or is not logic, then he's backing out on the very logic he
>> holds,
>
><<since you weren't disrespectful>>
>
>Saying I just hit puberty is not disrespectful? What a world. Calling me
>ignorant is not disrespectful? Never would have guessed.
>
><<you were polite and spoke a very valid view.>>
>
>Valid? He said I never came to these groups. Wrong. He said I have never
>talked with these people. Wrong. He stated(indirectly, but still) that
>having kids and being married, makes a person non-obsessed. You can be
>obsessed and have kids, and be married. It does not take much of a person
>to have sex or get married.
Well, I doubt you've had sex and I don't see how anyone could stand
living with you by choice for any amount of time. Guess what he's done two
things you haven't been able to do.

Lady Blue

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99
first what do you care if some people spend their life in front of their computer?
does it make any difference for you?
does it borther you?
no.... now if you are just saing this just play dumb, well let me ask you a question..
how bored can YOU be to actualy take the time to have think of this message, to have actually open your computer (I though you were having A life) and actualy wrote this piece of junk.
if you just took the time to write a message just to have something to read before going to bed.. that's good for but don't disturb the people that have something to do.
Ladyblue
akaroth <n...@valid.com> wrote in message news:379F9E...@valid.com...
coli of the gathering stars wrote:

> Ok, whos troll is this?

I wish it was mine, 'cause it's pretty good =P

Mike Robinson

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99
"WooHoo2You" <wooho...@fuckyou.co.uk> wrote:

>I was just pointing out that things on the computer and things in real life
>are not the same.

That's obvious, but you can be friends with someone on the internet just
as well as in "real life". The method of communication makes no
difference.

--
Mike Robinson | ICQ#30411892 | AIM:MprAim | small .sig v4.0

Mike Robinson

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99
"WooHoo2You" <wooho...@fuckyou.co.uk> wrote:
>The Wierdo <pa...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>> 45,000 people die every day. Why aren't you one of them?
>
>Why do you want him to die? That is who this message is a reply to. What
>did he do to you? Hmm? Anger towards strangers. Not healthy. Not healthy
>at all.

No anger there at all, it's just a question.

Q:Why didn't I die today?
A:Because I am young and healthy.

That might not have been the intended meaning (ie. it was a joke), but
logically it was only a question and your argument is invalidated.

Mike Robinson

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99
"WooHoo2You" <wooho...@fuckyou.co.uk> wrote:

>Mike Robinson <mi...@winterbd.freeserve.co.uk.spam.must.die> wrote in message
>> I am not dead or I would not be posting this. I may not conform to the
>> conventional idea of having a "life", but I am perfectly happy with this
>> and see no reason to change it. Many people call me "sad", but in my
>> experience a "life" is just sports, drugs and violence and I have no
>> desire to get involved in it.
>
>What about love? What about fun? What about real friends? I think you have
>missed the point of life.

I have all of this. I just choose to avoid certain parts of life that I
think are unnecessary and harmful.

>> I choose to do things that require
>> intelligence, almost all aspects of computing (most games included)
>> qualify for this.
>
>Accepting sadness is not an intelligent thing to do.

Most "sad" people are intelligent, probably far more than you are.
"Sadness" is often a response to the way society treats intelligent
people.

>> I have plenty of friends, just because many of them
>> live in different countries to me does not make them any less of a
>> friend than people in "real life".
>
>It is not the same. It is nice to talk to others online, but everyone needs
>person to person friends.

I have person to person friends as well. Probably not as many as you,
but consider how many of your "friends" are actually true friends.
Would they help you even if it had bad effects for them? With friends,
quality is better than quantity.

Aewyn

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99
In article <7nns19$fv8$1...@nntp9.atl.mindspring.net>, "WooHoo2You"
<wooho...@fuckyou.co.uk> wrote:

> Well, this post kinda proves my point.
>

> Mike Robinson <mi...@winterbd.freeserve.co.uk.spam.must.die> wrote in message
> > I am not dead or I would not be posting this. I may not conform to the
> > conventional idea of having a "life", but I am perfectly happy with this
> > and see no reason to change it. Many people call me "sad", but in my
> > experience a "life" is just sports, drugs and violence and I have no
> > desire to get involved in it.
>
> What about love? What about fun? What about real friends?

An asshole like you can't possibly have friends, or a girlfriend. Besides,
what do you define as "fun"? Being a troll?
Besides, he said himself that he's "perfectly happy with this and see no
reason to change it". Why don't you just leave him alone?

>I think you have
> missed the point of life.

There is no point to life.

> > I choose to do things that require
> > intelligence, almost all aspects of computing (most games included)
> > qualify for this.
>
> Accepting sadness is not an intelligent thing to do.

How can you actually comment about what is and isn't intelligent?

BTW, can anyone tell me via e-mail where can I get a good mac newsreader
which supports killfiles? Thanks.
--
Farewell,
Aewyn.

"Reality's unreal"

Characters:
Althais, former PKK slwoly becoming legit.
siahtlA, legit rogue.
Caelzador, BNM.

vinmal245

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99

Well, you see, there is a reason we talk about StarCraft so much on this
newsgroup. ITS A STARCRAFT NEWSGROUP YOU STUPID JACKASS! If it were a "I
have a problem with people thAT have clean healthy fun and talk about it"
newsgroup, then it would be different. SO talk about StarCraft or get the
fuck out.

vinmal245

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99

> So cybersex is the same as real sex..............right.

That is off-subject. He said that people are people, online or off. Sex is
sex, and can only be performed OFFLINE. CYBERSEX is a bunch of bullshit.

vinmal245

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99

> Read the post you replied to. Read the original post, then come back. I
> stated very clearly, that I have not problem with casual gamers.

You did not state that originally. Also, now you rate people on how often
they play games? Claiming it makes them stupid? How can one find out
without playing them himself? hmm? If someone plays games 4 hours a day,
as opposed to someone that goes 2 hours a day, what does it mean? Nothing.
As long as that person who goes 4 hours is in shape and has a life, then it
doesn't matter. And when you go on the internet and knock people for
writing fanfics, and getting into the game IN-DEPTH, then you need to find
your own newsgroup. This NG is specifically meant for StarCraft. So we
talk about StarCraft. A lot. DUH. And we are gonna come up with new
material. So you need to leave this ng you freak. I may wage wars against
the 3, what I call, demons (Gays, communists, aethiests). BUT, I make sure
to talk about StarCraft also. And I don't bring up something on someone
when we are discussing StarCraft. Like, Dark Half is aethiest. If he had a
SC question, and I had the answer, I'd give it to him as a fellow gamer. I
wouldn't hold back because of his religous belief. See what I'm saying
here? Of course you dont, cuz you dont read long posts ya damn "troll" as
some would say.

vinmal245

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99

Bill Mason <bma...@gosea.com> wrote in message
> No, and cyber food is not the same as real food. However - if someone is
an
> asshole on the internet, they're guaranteed to be one off the internet
too.

That also is wrong. For example, on this ng, people know me as a "Bible
Thumper" (someone who stills follows the ways that God wanted). however, on
battle.net, I am simply known as a fun-loving guy who kick ass on StarCraft.
I also am known (or was known under a previous name) as a 34 yr old guy who
wanted to find a nice girl to settle down with. And because of my
intelligence, I was able to pass off as that. People believed it. So the
way someone acts online is no indication of who they are. BUT, cybersex and
cyberfood, and cyber-bullshit is completley fake counterparts of the real
deal.

vinmal245

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99

Mickey <mic...@home.com> wrote in message
> Nah, that would require guts. His type have none, so they confront
> people in a setteing that provides the necessary protection.

Unlike me! I wage wars against Communism and Gays and Aethiests at school
and wherever else there may be supporters of those evil causes. I got the
guts to stand up for what i believe in. This WooHoo guy doesn't. If he
says homosexuals deserve to die, I will say "fuck off" because he, unlike
me, would never say that to a real one. YOu gotta have the guts in real
life for it to mean anything.

vinmal245

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99

> Wow, funny. Not. Try to think of something more clever next time.

Odd, I found it very funny. Yes indeedy.

> Because I feel you all need to know. And if you are right, then you have
no
> life because you are telling me I have no life, for telling others they
have
> no life. Don't you just hate things like logic?
>
> You proven yourself not to have a life for pointing that out. I shouldn't
be pointing it out, but since you have been so much of a "troll", I felt I
should.

vinmal245

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99

> Darn, I make a good point and people pretend I did not. That is immature.
> Not accepting someone makes a valid argument.

You, my "troll" friend, are the one who is immature. You come on, and bitch
at us for playing starcraft and having fun....why? Did someone kick your
ass really bad in a 1v1? or did you lose another ladder? Or can't afford
PGL? Or got backstabbed? These things happen. if this is the reason why
you "dont approve" of playing games everyday for 4 hours, then screw you.
Your point is invalid.

vinmal245

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99

> Doubt that. Your messages speaks for itself.

Then by YOUR logic, you are a homosexual that has buckteeth and is very ugly
and prostitutes refuse you. You also were abandonded by your dead parents.
and your babysitter always puts you on dope to shut you up.

vinmal245

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99

Rob <R...@lvcm.com> wrote in message
> No life, no girl, no friends, no job.

Which of these do I have? Lets see.....girl and friends. I was gonna have
a job, but that FREAK changed his mind. Oh well, I am gonna get a job at
Payless Shoe Source next year, when I turn 14 and I can get on payroll
instead of being payed outside of work. That way, I make more than $2.50 an
hour. I don't really have much of a social life, but hey, i got my girl, I
got my friends. Thats a nice life for me.

vinmal245

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99

> By being insulted, that means you admit to being an obsessed gamer? I
think
> so.

I'm obsessed with StarCraft. But I don't play it all day. Instead I like
to make fanfics. I am working on one called Legacy of the Dark templar
right now. being obsessed with and playing all the time are two VERY
different things. For example, i am obsessed with Mario 64. I played it 8
hours the first day. But, as time went on, I got to the point where I might
play it once a week. I'm still obsessed with it, but I don't play it
anymore, because it isn't mine.

vinmal245

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99

WooHoo2You <wooho...@fuckyou.co.uk> wrote in message
> Wow, you did a good job of cleaning up your post.
>
> I managed not to use *one* offensive word. But I am the 'bad guy" as you
so
> simply put it. I think you have that backwards.

The bad guy doesn't have to use profanity. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKING
SHIT. I'm still one of the good guys. Hey, Chuckie was a "good guy". And
he loaded all the red team's guns with REAL bullets and the red team killed
that blue leader jackass. oops, off the subject. Anyway, you are attacking
everyone who plays a computer game. F*** off.

Hahn Tsak

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99
he can't win and get any of the cheats to work<g>

Kellinjar wrote:

--
GIF89aè è ÷

vinmal245

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99

WooHoo2You <wooho...@fuckyou.co.uk> wrote in message
> Damn, you sure seem to take this whole thing very personally. There is no
> way you can pretend you are not obsessed after you write a 2 pages
message.

there is no way you can prove him or her wrong though. it was well thought
out. Unlike your messages that all say "you are obsessed". And what about
PGL gamers? They play games at least 5 hours a day. But they have to pay a
fee to be in the PGL. BUT, if they make it to one of the top positions
1-128 ), they get prizes, and LOTS OF MONEY. The first place player gets
300,000 dollars last season. Lots of gaming can make you rich. So dont be
so quick to discount great gamers as obsessed losers.

vinmal245

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99

> Saying I just hit puberty is not disrespectful? What a world. Calling me
> ignorant is not disrespectful? Never would have guessed.

U are ignorant. You are hitting puberty. So it isnt disrespectful, just
honest.

Funk

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99
WooHoo2You wrote:

> I cannot believe what I see in this group! Do you people have lives?
> Friends? Or do you just sit in front of your computers and play these
> games/obsess on them? Do you people really think that these games are real?
> You sure act like it. Now, I in no way mean every person in here. There
> are some people who just play. Like games were made to do. But some of
> your use games as a substitute for a life. Which is just plain sad. Please
> for your sakes, make a few friends.(ones online do not count, and there is
> no way in hell that NPC's count, so get them out of your minds) Sorry, just
> felt like this had to be said.

*farts*

Oh, did you say something?

-Funk

Funk

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99

It's people like you that make incidents like Littleton, Colorado
possible. That you for fueling gas to an already corrupt system fire.
"Let's go pick on the <insert minority name> here and see if they don't
get pissed off and shove a gun in our face!"

-Funk

Funk

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99
L. Drelick wrote:

> On Thu, 29 Jul 1999 11:07:33 +1000, "jj" <notte...@hahaha.com>
> wrote:
>
> >sure beats the hell out of your life i would think..
> >

> Not if you're getting laid at least once a week...

Hey! You can have your cake and eat it, too! Or something...

-Funk

Funk

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99
Hello Hello wrote:

> [...]
>
> A competent troll doesn't need to reply to every message posted to the
> thread in order to keep the message count up. Therefore, I demand
> that you all stop feeding this _incompetent_ troll. Or at least
> crosspost it to the Grand Theft Auto group, if you feel the need to
> waste your time replying to all of these messages.

Hey! Trolls have feelings too! (Just had to make some filler space so he
add 'aggta' to the crosspost...

-Funk

It is loading more messages.