Diablo turned on New Year's Day (2022) eve!

Ant

Jan 2, 2022, 4:25:44 PM1/2/22
https://www.bluesnews.com/cgi-bin/board.pl?action=viewthread&boardid=1&threadid=243910

I still remember downloading and playing its 50 (EXE)/56 (zipped) MB demo file that took several hours in my college dorm back in (19(96/97)). It was worth it since I got addicted! And then, I had my suite mate buy it for me from Fry's Electronics (RIP :~() store! Again, worth it and oops addicting again. :)
--
:) NY! Let's hope 2022 will B betta than da last 2! :) NY! Let's hope 2022 will B betta than da last 2! :) BD 2 Diablo game that turned 25 on eve!
| |o o| |