happy happy joy joy

Mark P. Nelson

Dec 25, 2018, 12:41:03 AM12/25/18
Good people, good times, good memories.

Much love to you all.

--
Clotho, Lachesis, Atropos -- the only sysadmins that matter

~misfit~

Dec 28, 2018, 4:28:37 AM12/28/18
Once upon a time on usenet Mark P. Nelson wrote:
> Good people, good times, good memories.
>
> Much love to you all.

Back at you - and to all of the readers and regulars here. :)
--
Shaun.

little classification in the DSM*."
David Melville (in r.a.s.f1)

Ashen Shugar

Dec 29, 2018, 5:02:04 AM12/29/18
I think it was "Mark P. Nelson" <markp...@sbcglobal.net> that wrote
something like...

>Good people, good times, good memories.
>
>Much love to you all.

Cheers! And a happy new year to all while we're at it!

Ashen Shugar
The moon by day, and the sun by night.
Blind woman, deaf man, jackdaw fool.
Let the Lord of Chaos rule!

ImperiusDamian

Jan 3, 2019, 9:08:07 AM1/3/19
On 12/28/2018 4:28 AM, ~misfit~ wrote:
> Once upon a time on usenet Mark P. Nelson wrote:
>> Good people, good times, good memories.
>>
>> Much love to you all.
>
> Back at you - and to all of the readers and regulars here. :)

Happy New Year as well! I need to play more Diablo in 2019... I was
totally consumed by Path of Exile in 2018 ;)

"All your .sig are belong to us." - ImperiusDamian, 2001

ImperiusDamian - http://theimperium.elementfx.com

~misfit~

Jan 4, 2019, 6:39:45 PM1/4/19
Once upon a time on usenet ImperiusDamian wrote:
> On 12/28/2018 4:28 AM, ~misfit~ wrote:
>> Once upon a time on usenet Mark P. Nelson wrote:
>>> Good people, good times, good memories.
>>>
>>> Much love to you all.
>>
>> Back at you - and to all of the readers and regulars here. :)
>>

> Happy New Year as well! I need to play more Diablo in 2019... I was
> totally consumed by Path of Exile in 2018 ;)
>
> --

Path of Exile has claimed me completely.

jerk-o

Jan 8, 2019, 3:43:19 PM1/8/19
On Tue, 25 Dec 2018 05:41:03 -0000 (UTC), "Mark P. Nelson"
<markp...@sbcglobal.net> wrote
>Good people, good times, good memories.
>
>Much love to you all.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

I know I'm late, but I the laptop I've been using died and I had to get a new
one.

ImperiusDamian

Jan 10, 2019, 9:35:47 PM1/10/19
Le Toucan has arrived.