ATTN: Heiko Herrmann

Justin McMichael

Feb 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/21/98

I was wondering if you could offer a download of Descent Manager prior to
version 06f. The current version as well as the newly released DemoEdit is
not creating working demos for me. The earlier versions seemed to work fine.
Please help me out here. :)

------------------------------
Justin McMichael
aka Neurotic
------------------------------
*remove dEtHtOsPaMmErS when replying by email*

HH-Software Images

Feb 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/21/98

>I was wondering if you could offer a download of Descent Manager prior to
>version 06f. The current version as well as the newly released DemoEdit is
>not creating working demos for me. The earlier versions seemed to work
fine.
>Please help me out here. :)

Hmm, the newer version is also not working? bad bad... do you know which
version exactly worked for you?

Sorry for this :)...
--
Heiko Herrmann alias HH-Software Images from the Descent Developer Network
Developer of the Descent Manager; Member of the Descent Network Team

Justin McMichael

Feb 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/21/98

I wish I knew the version that worked, I deleted it when I got 06f ;)
06f makes demos that start to play but nothing happens and D2 just goes back
to the main menu.
The DemoEdit makes demos that lock up my system.
This is frustrating because I manage the PPG archives and I promote Descent
Manager to edit demos down to size for downloading, but now it doesn't work.
If you could give me temp access to all of the versions before 06f w/ demo
editing, I'm sure I could find one that works.
Thanks.

------------------------------
Justin McMichael
aka Neurotic
------------------------------
*remove dEtHtOsPaMmErS when replying by email*

HH-Software Images

Feb 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/21/98

Okay, I give him access to it (details only in private eMail ;-) )...

Wesley Fok

Feb 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/21/98

All this just made me think of this article I read, a really small one,
about how one day ole versions of programs like Netscape and stuff might
be as valuable as one of them 1952 Mickey Matle baseball cards... better
save up there, Justin - you might be a rich man one day... :)

--
Wesley Fok - The Lone Andorran
/ mailto:wf...@netside-cafe.on.ca

BUZZkYLL

Feb 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/23/98

>All this just made me think of this article I read, a really small one,
>about how one day ole versions of programs like Netscape and stuff might be as
valuable as one of them 1952 Mickey Matle baseball cards... better save up
there, Justin - you might be a rich man one day... :)

Well, I have Zork:The Great Underground Empire, Return of Zork, and another
one. How much are these worth? B-)

B-) BUZZkYLL