Hey yanks! The Limeys need some help over here!

TJ

Oct 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/26/99
Because Novalogic know how good the Brits are in DF battle, they have decided once again to give the yanks a headstart by releasing DF2 to them 3 months in advance of Europe.

Now then, what us hardcore limeys are looking for, is a way for us to get our hands on DF2 as soon as you guys (yanks) get your greasy corn dog hands on it.

So please please please, if you want to send us a temporary copy
(until we can buy it) could we get something on? One copy would be enough as that could then be distributed my mail over here, to the NG UK regulars, (Riz, MR Martinho, me, Tickle, Nigi,et al).
Either that or buy me the game an I'll send ya the dough somehow.

There are import places over here, but it would be quicker to write our own DF2 clone if ya get me :O)
And we just wanna get it on with you guys right from the beginning,
after all, by the time we got it last time, there were already cheats/ trainers about, so we missed all the virginal fun :(((

So come guys, lets work it out? please!
And then maybe we could go back to the old USA v UK flames of yesteryear!
(Do any of you guys remember those threads?? They were real funny, about a year ago now:O)

Yours indesperate hope :O)

TJ and the UK crew

John Norman

Oct 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/26/99
Heh - Heh - heh! ;-) Keep dreaming! What's in it for us YANKS! Besides, they
are not releasing to you guys cause they can't figure out how to put your
big egos for the game on the same disk!
--
"Sniper"Big-John
Hell's Secret I - Mercenary

TJ <ha...@hoho.com> wrote in message

TJ

Oct 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/26/99
Well thats big coming from a YANK!
I hear y'all need 10 gallon hats to fit your BIG HEADS in! <jk>

(thats it, lets kick off again - USA v UK heheheheheh LOL)

:O))
AW, go on mister, send us a copy, g'awn.

TJ

Meester Martinho

Oct 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/26/99
I is een the UK crew now?

Man i tell ya i is Brazeelyan but i would fight the US big time time style
I was een the UK once I tell ya goddamm bitches
feelming you unerstand?

TJ

Oct 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/26/99

Meester Martinho wrote ...

> I is een the UK crew now?

Yeah, I jus printed ya a UK passport, so you can cum n go with immunity.

Thanx for those films btw, that bitch is so hot! Fact is, she nearly had my collie bustin his balls!

TJ

John Norman

Oct 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/26/99
I'll give you all my DF disks if you send up one of those beautiful
Brazilian female sex machines with all their parts in perfect and gorgeous
order!

--

Meester Martinho <Mart...@theisland.greatxscape.net> wrote in message

> I is een the UK crew now?

John Norman

Oct 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/26/99
Who ever told you that. Those big hats are for the ones who have all the
sh*t for brains. Flip them right side up and you also have a portable
crapper!
As far as I know, only Hoss Cartwright ever wore one! Heheh! Anywho, how can
you play DF correctly if you can't even figure out how to drive on the right
side of the street. In fact, it's so confusing to you that you had to switch
the steering wheel to the otherside as well. Incidentally, you'll never see
a YANK wearing a 10 gallon hat. That's our rebels down south and out west
that wear those! ;-)

--

Well thats big coming from a YANK!
I hear y'all need 10 gallon hats to fit your BIG HEADS in! <jk>

(thats it, lets kick off again - USA v UK heheheheheh LOL)

:O))
AW, go on mister, send us a copy, g'awn.

TJ

John Norman <big...@bhunted.com> wrote in message
> Heh - Heh - heh! ;-) Keep dreaming! What's in it for us YANKS! Besides,
they
> are not releasing to you guys cause they can't figure out how to put your
> big egos for the game on the same disk!

> --
> "Sniper"Big-John
> Hell's Secret I - Mercenary
> http://www.bhunted.com/deltaforce/

John Norman

Oct 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/26/99
Who you calling lard packed yanks? You going to let those pansy French whoop
yer arse? Anyone that puts their handkerchiefs up their sleeves and can beat
the Brits must being doing something right OR the Brits all have their
knickers inside out cause the seams are causing too many rashes... ;-)

--

NIGI <j...@bob.com> wrote in message
> Hey TJ we got enough to worry about with da French let alone starting on
all
> them lard packed yanks.
>

> BRITISH BEEF TASTES GOOD OH YES.

John Norman

Oct 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/26/99
ÿþ< ! D O C T Y P E H T M L P U B L I C " - / / W 3 C / / D T D H T M L 4 . 0 T r a n s i t i o n a l / / E N " > < H T M L > < H E A D > < M E T A c o n t e n t = " t e x t / h t m l ; c h a r s e t = u n i c o d e " h t t p - e q u i v = C o n t e n t - T y p e > < M E T A c o n t e n t = " M S H T M L 5 . 0 0 . 2 7 2 1 . 2 9 0 0 " n a m e = G E N E R A T O R > < S T Y L E > < / S T Y L E > < / H E A D > < B O D Y b g C o l o r = # f f f f f f > < D I V > < F O N T f a c e = A r i a l s i z e = 2 > L e t ' s n o t g o t h a t r o u t e a g a i n , i t n e v e r w o r k s . . . . . b e s i d e s , I d i d n ' t b r i n g u p t h e F r e n c h ! < / F O N T > < B R > - - < B R > " S n i p e r " B i g - J o h n < B R > H e l l ' s S e c r e t I - M e r c e n a r y < B R > < A h r e f = " h t t p : / / w w w . b h u n t e d . c o m / d e l t a f o r c e / " > h t t p : / / w w w . b h u n t e d . c o m / d e l t a f o r c e / < / A > < B R > < / D I V > < B L O C K Q U O T E s t y l e = " B O R D E R - L E F T : # 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 p x s o l i d ; M A R G I N - L E F T : 5 p x ; M A R G I N - R I G H T : 0 p x ; P A D D I N G - L E F T : 5 p x ; P A D D I N G - R I G H T : 0 p x " > < D I V > N I G I & l t ; < A h r e f = " m a i l t o : j i m @ b o b . c o m " > j i m @ b o b . c o m < / A > & g t ; w r o t e i n m e s s a g e < A h r e f = " n e w s : 3 8 1 6 4 7 1 6 . 0 @ n e w s 2 . c l u s t e r 1 . t e l i n c o . n e t " > n e w s : 3 8 1 6 4 7 1 6 . 0 @ n e w s 2 . c l u s t e r 1 . t e l i n c o . n e t < / A > . . . < / D I V > < D I V > < F O N T f a c e = A r i a l s i z e = 2 > P l e a s e c o n t i n u e . . . O h y o u ' r e f i n i s h e d w e l l a l l o w m e t o r e t o r t . < / F O N T > < / D I V > < D I V > & n b s p ; < / D I V > < D I V > < F O N T f a c e = A r i a l s i z e = 2 > V I E T N A M . < / F O N T > < / D I V > < D I V > & n b s p ; < / D I V > < D I V > & n b s p ; < / D I V > < D I V > & n b s p ; < / D I V > < D I V > & n b s p ; < / D I V > < / B L O C K Q U O T E > < / B O D Y > < / H T M L >

Hydra26

Oct 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/26/99
ÿþ< ! D O C T Y P E H T M L P U B L I C " - / / W 3 C / / D T D H T M L 4 . 0 T r a n s i t i o n a l / / E N " > < H T M L > < H E A D > < M E T A c o n t e n t = " t e x t / h t m l ; c h a r s e t = u n i c o d e " h t t p - e q u i v = C o n t e n t - T y p e > < M E T A c o n t e n t = " M S H T M L 5 . 0 0 . 2 3 1 4 . 1 0 0 0 " n a m e = G E N E R A T O R > < S T Y L E > < / S T Y L E > < / H E A D > < B O D Y b g C o l o r = # f f f f f f > < D I V > < F O N T s i z e = 2 > N o , a c t u a l l y w e l o s t a S t e a l t h F i g h t e r . & n b s p ; T h e y a r e V E R Y s m a l l o n r a d a r . & n b s p ; T h e p i l o t f l e w u n d e r t h e c l o u d s ( a g a i n s t o r d e r s ) b e c a u s e h e c o u l d n ' t s p o t / i l l u m i n a t e h i s t a r g e t s t h r o u g h t h e m . & n b s p ; H e w a s i n s t a n t l y s p o t t e d a g a i n s t t h e p a l e c o l o r o f t h e c l o u d s a n d s h o t d o w n b y a n t i a i r c r a f t f i r e ( a n d i t w a s n ' t 7 . 6 2 m m ) . & n b s p ; A n y w a y , t h e y s h o w e d a p i c t u r e o n t h e n e w s o f s o m e m e n a n d w o m e n d a n c i n g o n t h e s m o k i n g w r e c k a g e a n d i t ' s l i k e l y t h e y ' l l a l l d e v e l o p c a n c e r i n t h e n e x t f e w y e a r s f r o m t h e n o x i o u s f u m e s g i v e n o f f b y t h e b u r n i n g R A M ( R a d a r A b s o r b e n t M a t e r i a l ) . < / F O N T > < / D I V > < D I V > & n b s p ; < / D I V > < D I V > < F O N T s i z e = 2 > I e x p e c t t o s e e a C h i n e s e c o p y o f t h e s t e a l t h i n t h e n e x t 5 y e a r s o r s o . & n b s p ; T h e w r e c k a g e w a s s h i p p e d b a c k t o R u s s i a f o r s t i d y a n d t h e y ' r e s o h a r d u p t h e y ' l l s e l l a n y t h i n g t o a n y o n e . < / F O N T > < / D I V > < B L O C K Q U O T E s t y l e = " B O R D E R - L E F T : # 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 p x s o l i d ; M A R G I N - L E F T : 5 p x ; M A R G I N - R I G H T : 0 p x ; P A D D I N G - L E F T : 5 p x ; P A D D I N G - R I G H T : 0 p x " > < D I V > M e e s t e r M a r t i n h o & l t ; < A h r e f = " m a i l t o : M a r t i n h o @ t h e i s l a n d . g r e a t x s c a p e . n e t " > M a r t i n h o @ t h e i s l a n d . g r e a t x s c a p e . n e t < / A > & g t ; w r o t e i n m e s s a g e < A h r e f = " n e w s : 7 v 5 e v b $ 5 n b $ 1 @ n e w s 7 . s v r . p o l . c o . u k " > n e w s : 7 v 5 e v b $ 5 n b $ 1 @ n e w s 7 . s v r . p o l . c o . u k < / A > . . . < / D I V > < D I V > < F O N T f a c e = A r i a l s i z e = 2 > w a s o n n a d e m a 1 0 p l a n e s n i g i < / F O N T > < / D I V > < B L O C K Q U O T E s t y l e = " B O R D E R - L E F T : # 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 p x s o l i d ; M A R G I N - L E F T : 5 p x ; M A R G I N - R I G H T : 0 p x ; P A D D I N G - L E F T : 5 p x ; P A D D I N G - R I G H T : 0 p x " > < D I V > N I G I & l t ; < A h r e f = " m a i l t o : j i m @ b o b . c o m " > j i m @ b o b . c o m < / A > & g t ; w r o t e i n m e s s a g e < A h r e f = " n e w s : 3 8 1 6 4 9 c 2 . 0 @ n e w s 2 . c l u s t e r 1 . t e l i n c o . n e t " > n e w s : 3 8 1 6 4 9 c 2 . 0 @ n e w s 2 . c l u s t e r 1 . t e l i n c o . n e t < / A > . . . < / D I V > < D I V > < F O N T f a c e = A r i a l s i z e = 2 > Y e s U n c l e S a m ' s M i s g u i d e d C h i l d r e n ( U S M C ) s u r e w e r e f u c k e d . F i r s t i n L a s t t o k n o w t y p i c a l o f t h e A m e r i c a n s . C a n ' t s t a n d e m a l m o s t a s b a d a s t h e F r e n c h b u t t h a t s a n o t h e r t h r e a d . < / F O N T > < / D I V > < D I V > < F O N T f a c e = A r i a l s i z e = 2 > < / F O N T > & n b s p ; < / D I V > < D I V > < F O N T f a c e = A r i a l s i z e = 2 > T h e U K h a d n i n e b l o k e s k i l l e d i n t h e G u l f . T h e y w e r e i n a W a r r i o r ( A P C ) t h e y g o t b u m p e d b y s o m e c h o p p e r s , U S c h o p p e r s . < / F O N T > < / D I V > < D I V > & n b s p ; < / D I V > < D I V > < F O N T f a c e = A r i a l s i z e = 2 > K o s o v o - S t e a l t h p l a n e s h o t d o w n . I m p e r v i u o s t o r a d a r , b u t n o t a f e w r o u n d s f r o m s o m e b l o k e 7 . 6 2 . h e h e h e h e h e h a h a h a h a h a h a h a h a h a h a h a h a h a h a h Y o u y a n k s a r e o n e b i g P I T A ( P a i n i n t h e A r s e ) Y o u a i n ' t g o n n a a m o u n t t o s h i t i n t h i s w o r l d s o n . < / F O N T > < / D I V > < D I V > & n b s p ; < / D I V > < D I V > < F O N T f a c e = A r i a l s i z e = 2 > B R I T I S H B E E F S U P P O R T I T O R E A T S H I T . < / F O N T > < / D I V > < / B L O C K Q U O T E > < / B L O C K Q U O T E > < / B O D Y > < / H T M L >

Hydra26

Oct 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/26/99
ÿþ< ! D O C T Y P E H T M L P U B L I C " - / / W 3 C / / D T D H T M L 4 . 0 T r a n s i t i o n a l / / E N " > < H T M L > < H E A D > < M E T A c o n t e n t = " t e x t / h t m l ; c h a r s e t = u n i c o d e " h t t p - e q u i v = C o n t e n t - T y p e > < M E T A c o n t e n t = " M S H T M L 5 . 0 0 . 2 3 1 4 . 1 0 0 0 " n a m e = G E N E R A T O R > < S T Y L E > < / S T Y L E > < / H E A D > < B O D Y b g C o l o r = # 9 b a 4 7 b > < D I V > < F O N T s i z e = 2 > N i c e l i t t e l c o u n t r y . & n b s p ; A l i t t l e m o r e c r a t e r e d t h a n b e f o r e , b u t s t i l l p r e t t y . & n b s p ; W h i l e I ' m t h i n k i n g o f i t , s o m e d a y I ' d l i k e t o v i s i t t h e s i t e o f t h e W E S T E R N F R O N T w h i c h w a s a l o s i n g b a t t l e i n W O R L D W A R I . & n b s p ; O r m a y b e I ' l l j u s g o s e e D U N K E R Q U E , I h e a r t h e r e w a s a b a t t l e t h e r e i n W O R L D W A R I I . & n b s p ; H i s t o r i c s i t e s l i k e t h a t a r e a l w a y s g o o d f o r e d u c a t i o n . & n b s p ; A l t h o u g h I c o u l d s a v e m y s e l f a l o t o f t r o u b l e a n d j u s t t o u r d o m e s t i c a l l y i n t h e U N I T E D S T A T E S O F A M E R I C A , a s o r t o f h i s t o r i c a l p h e n o m e n o n i n a n d o f i t s e l f . < / F O N T > < / D I V > < D I V > & n b s p ; < / D I V > < D I V > < F O N T s i z e = 2 > O h , h e y , I j u s t t h o u g h t o f s o m e t h i n g , y o u w e r e t r y i n g t o m a k e a s h a m e - f u n n y m e n t i o n i n g V i e t n a m , w e r e n ' t y o u ? & n b s p ; W e l l . . . I f t h e a b o v e i s n ' t i l l u s t r a t i o n e n o u g h , t h e r e ' s t h e b a t t l e t h a t o c c u r r e d B E F O R E R o u r k e ' s D r i f t . & n b s p ; O r i f t h a t a i n ' t e n o u g h , a l l I h a v e l e f t t o s a y i s : & n b s p ; " W e b e a t Y O U R a r e ' s t w i c e , d i d n ' t w e ? & n b s p ; C a n ' t b e A L L b a d ! " & n b s p ; h e h e < / F O N T > < / D I V > < D I V > & n b s p ; < / D I V > < D I V > < F O N T s i z e = 2 > w h e w . . i t h i n k I n e e d t o t a k e a b r e a t h e r n o w . C h e e r s < B R > - - < B R > - R o c k e t , A e r i a l , F o l d i n g - F i n , D u a l - P u r p o s e W a r h e a d , M 2 6 1 H y d r a , 7 0 m m < / F O N T > < / D I V > < B L O C K Q U O T E s t y l e = " B O R D E R - L E F T : # 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 p x s o l i d ; M A R G I N - L E F T : 5 p x ; M A R G I N - R I G H T : 0 p x ; P A D D I N G - L E F T : 5 p x ; P A D D I N G - R I G H T : 0 p x " > < D I V > N I G I & l t ; < A h r e f = " m a i l t o : j i m @ b o b . c o m " > j i m @ b o b . c o m < / A > & g t ; w r o t e i n m e s s a g e < A h r e f = " n e w s : 3 8 1 6 4 7 1 6 . 0 @ n e w s 2 . c l u s t e r 1 . t e l i n c o . n e t " > n e w s : 3 8 1 6 4 7 1 6 . 0 @ n e w s 2 . c l u s t e r 1 . t e l i n c o . n e t < / A > . . . < / D I V > < D I V > < F O N T f a c e = A r i a l s i z e = 2 > P l e a s e c o n t i n u e . . . O h y o u ' r e f i n i s h e d w e l l a l l o w m e t o r e t o r t . < / F O N T > < / D I V > < D I V > & n b s p ; < / D I V > < D I V > < F O N T f a c e = A r i a l s i z e = 2 > V I E T N A M . < / F O N T > < / D I V > < D I V > & n b s p ; < / D I V > < D I V > & n b s p ; < / D I V > < D I V > & n b s p ; < / D I V > < D I V > & n b s p ; < / D I V > < / B L O C K Q U O T E > < / B O D Y > < / H T M L >

NIGI

Oct 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/27/99

NIGI

Oct 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/27/99
ÿþ< ! D O C T Y P E H T M L P U B L I C " - / / W 3 C / / D T D H T M L 4 . 0 T r a n s i t i o n a l / / E N " > < H T M L > < H E A D > < M E T A c o n t e n t = " t e x t / h t m l ; c h a r s e t = u n i c o d e " h t t p - e q u i v = C o n t e n t - T y p e > < M E T A c o n t e n t = " M S H T M L 5 . 0 0 . 2 0 1 4 . 2 1 0 " n a m e = G E N E R A T O R > < S T Y L E > < / S T Y L E > < / H E A D > < B O D Y > < D I V > < F O N T f a c e = A r i a l s i z e = 2 > P l e a s e c o n t i n u e . . . O h y o u ' r e f i n i s h e d w e l l a l l o w m e t o r e t o r t . < / F O N T > < / D I V > < D I V > & n b s p ; < / D I V > < D I V > < F O N T f a c e = A r i a l s i z e = 2 > V I E T N A M . < / F O N T > < / D I V > < D I V > & n b s p ; < / D I V > < D I V > & n b s p ; < / D I V > < D I V > & n b s p ; < / D I V > < D I V > & n b s p ; < / D I V > < / B O D Y > < / H T M L >

NIGI

Oct 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/27/99
ÿþ< ! D O C T Y P E H T M L P U B L I C " - / / W 3 C / / D T D H T M L 4 . 0 T r a n s i t i o n a l / / E N " > < H T M L > < H E A D > < M E T A c o n t e n t = " t e x t / h t m l ; c h a r s e t = u n i c o d e " h t t p - e q u i v = C o n t e n t - T y p e > < M E T A c o n t e n t = " M S H T M L 5 . 0 0 . 2 0 1 4 . 2 1 0 " n a m e = G E N E R A T O R > < S T Y L E > < / S T Y L E > < / H E A D > < B O D Y b g C o l o r = # f f f f f f > < D I V > < F O N T f a c e = A r i a l s i z e = 2 > Y e s U n c l e S a m ' s M i s g u i d e d C h i l d r e n ( U S M C ) s u r e w e r e f u c k e d . F i r s t i n L a s t t o k n o w t y p i c a l o f t h e A m e r i c a n s . C a n ' t s t a n d e m a l m o s t a s b a d a s t h e F r e n c h b u t t h a t s a n o t h e r t h r e a d . < / F O N T > < / D I V > < D I V > < F O N T f a c e = A r i a l s i z e = 2 > < / F O N T > & n b s p ; < / D I V > < D I V > < F O N T f a c e = A r i a l s i z e = 2 > T h e U K h a d n i n e b l o k e s k i l l e d i n t h e G u l f . T h e y w e r e i n a W a r r i o r ( A P C ) t h e y g o t b u m p e d b y s o m e c h o p p e r s , U S c h o p p e r s . < / F O N T > < / D I V > < D I V > & n b s p ; < / D I V > < D I V > < F O N T f a c e = A r i a l s i z e = 2 > K o s o v o - S t e a l t h p l a n e s h o t d o w n . I m p e r v i u o s t o r a d a r , b u t n o t a f e w r o u n d s f r o m s o m e b l o k e 7 . 6 2 . h e h e h e h e h e h a h a h a h a h a h a h a h a h a h a h a h a h a h a h Y o u y a n k s a r e o n e b i g P I T A ( P a i n i n t h e A r s e ) Y o u a i n ' t g o n n a a m o u n t t o s h i t i n t h i s w o r l d s o n . < / F O N T > < / D I V > < D I V > & n b s p ; < / D I V > < D I V > < F O N T f a c e = A r i a l s i z e = 2 > B R I T I S H B E E F S U P P O R T I T O R E A T S H I T . < / F O N T > < / D I V > < / B O D Y > < / H T M L >

Meester Martinho

Oct 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/27/99
Man you is talking to the goddam superfly pimp in my island
so do you want one with long dark or one with LONG dark hair
but is she really be worth all DF disk

damm straight

> I'll give you all my DF disks if you send up one of those beautiful
> Brazilian female sex machines with all their parts in perfect and gorgeous
> order!

> --
> "Sniper"Big-John
> Hell's Secret I - Mercenary
> http://www.bhunted.com/deltaforce/
>

> Meester Martinho <Mart...@theisland.greatxscape.net> wrote in message
> > I is een the UK crew now?
> >
> > Man i tell ya i is Brazeelyan but i would fight the US big time time
style
> > I was een the UK once I tell ya goddamm bitches
> > feelming you unerstand?

Meester Martinho

Oct 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/27/99
I don need no passporto baby

I got some friends in your govoorment like who know me very well they is
lettin me in and out all they damm time.

eess a good theeng i is a profesionall i tell ya

TJ <ha...@hoho.com> wrote in message

Meester Martinho wrote ...

> I is een the UK crew now?

Meester Martinho

Oct 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/27/99
I nver touched no goddamm beef man!

Meester Martinho

Oct 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/27/99
ÿþ< ! D O C T Y P E H T M L P U B L I C " - / / W 3 C / / D T D H T M L 4 . 0 T r a n s i t i o n a l / / E N " > < H T M L > < H E A D > < M E T A c o n t e n t = " t e x t / h t m l ; c h a r s e t = u n i c o d e " h t t p - e q u i v = C o n t e n t - T y p e > < M E T A c o n t e n t = " M S H T M L 5 . 0 0 . 2 3 1 4 . 1 0 0 0 " n a m e = G E N E R A T O R > < S T Y L E > < / S T Y L E > < / H E A D > < B O D Y b g C o l o r = # f f f f f f > < D I V > < F O N T f a c e = A r i a l s i z e = 2 > T h e y g o d d a m m f e r e n c h n e v e r b e a t t h e m c o n g t y p o s e i t h e r s o t h e y j u s t a s u s e l e s s a s e a c h o t h e r & n b s p ; i t e l l y a b r a z e e l w o u l d a t h r a s h e d d e m b o y s d a m m f i n e s t r a i g h t u p b a b y < / F O N T > < / D I V > < B L O C K Q U O T E s t y l e = " B O R D E R - L E F T : # 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 p x s o l i d ; M A R G I N - L E F T : 5 p x ; M A R G I N - R I G H T : 0 p x ; P A D D I N G - L E F T : 5 p x ; P A D D I N G - R I G H T : 0 p x " > < D I V > J o h n N o r m a n & l t ; < A h r e f = " m a i l t o : b i g j o h n @ b h u n t e d . c o m " > b i g j o h n @ b h u n t e d . c o m < / A > & g t ; w r o t e i n m e s s a g e < A h r e f = " n e w s : s 1 c e m n e a r 0 8 6 3 @ c o r p . s u p e r n e w s . c o m " > n e w s : s 1 c e m n e a r 0 8 6 3 @ c o r p . s u p e r n e w s . c o m < / A > . . . < / D I V > < D I V > < F O N T f a c e = A r i a l s i z e = 2 > L e t ' s n o t g o t h a t r o u t e a g a i n , i t n e v e r w o r k s . . . . . b e s i d e s , I d i d n ' t b r i n g u p t h e F r e n c h ! < / F O N T > < B R > - - < B R > " S n i p e r " B i g - J o h n < B R > H e l l ' s S e c r e t I - M e r c e n a r y < B R > < A h r e f = " h t t p : / / w w w . b h u n t e d . c o m / d e l t a f o r c e / " > h t t p : / / w w w . b h u n t e d . c o m / d e l t a f o r c e / < / A > < B R > < / D I V > < B L O C K Q U O T E s t y l e = " B O R D E R - L E F T : # 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 p x s o l i d ; M A R G I N - L E F T : 5 p x ; M A R G I N - R I G H T : 0 p x ; P A D D I N G - L E F T : 5 p x ; P A D D I N G - R I G H T : 0 p x " > < D I V > N I G I & l t ; < A h r e f = " m a i l t o : j i m @ b o b . c o m " > j i m @ b o b . c o m < / A > & g t ; w r o t e i n m e s s a g e < A h r e f = " n e w s : 3 8 1 6 4 7 1 6 . 0 @ n e w s 2 . c l u s t e r 1 . t e l i n c o . n e t " > n e w s : 3 8 1 6 4 7 1 6 . 0 @ n e w s 2 . c l u s t e r 1 . t e l i n c o . n e t < / A > . . . < / D I V > < D I V > < F O N T f a c e = A r i a l s i z e = 2 > P l e a s e c o n t i n u e . . . O h y o u ' r e f i n i s h e d w e l l a l l o w m e t o r e t o r t . < / F O N T > < / D I V > < D I V > & n b s p ; < / D I V > < D I V > < F O N T f a c e = A r i a l s i z e = 2 > V I E T N A M . < / F O N T > < / D I V > < D I V > & n b s p ; < / D I V > < D I V > & n b s p ; < / D I V > < D I V > & n b s p ; < / D I V > < D I V > & n b s p ; < / D I V > < / B L O C K Q U O T E > < / B L O C K Q U O T E > < / B O D Y > < / H T M L >

Meester Martinho

Oct 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/27/99
I was feelming in the damm states one time and had to go to onna dem
autograph things man they guys had beeger tits than they cheecks

and im talkin porn cheeks baby its like what they goddam you do all day to
get in that shape

then i rembered im a goddam millionaire porn star and i know what they do
all day baby

> Who you calling lard packed yanks? You going to let those pansy French
whoop
> yer arse? Anyone that puts their handkerchiefs up their sleeves and can
beat
> the Brits must being doing something right OR the Brits all have their
> knickers inside out cause the seams are causing too many rashes... ;-)

> --
> "Sniper"Big-John
> Hell's Secret I - Mercenary
> http://www.bhunted.com/deltaforce/

Meester Martinho

Oct 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/27/99
ÿþ< ! D O C T Y P E H T M L P U B L I C " - / / W 3 C / / D T D H T M L 4 . 0 T r a n s i t i o n a l / / E N " > < H T M L > < H E A D > < M E T A c o n t e n t = " t e x t / h t m l ; c h a r s e t = u n i c o d e " h t t p - e q u i v = C o n t e n t - T y p e > < M E T A c o n t e n t = " M S H T M L 5 . 0 0 . 2 3 1 4 . 1 0 0 0 " n a m e = G E N E R A T O R > < S T Y L E > < / S T Y L E > < / H E A D > < B O D Y b g C o l o r = # f f f f f f > < D I V > < F O N T f a c e = A r i a l s i z e = 2 > w a s o n n a d e m a 1 0 p l a n e s n i g i < / F O N T > < / D I V > < B L O C K Q U O T E s t y l e = " B O R D E R - L E F T : # 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 p x s o l i d ; M A R G I N - L E F T : 5 p x ; M A R G I N - R I G H T : 0 p x ; P A D D I N G - L E F T : 5 p x ; P A D D I N G - R I G H T : 0 p x " > < D I V > N I G I & l t ; < A h r e f = " m a i l t o : j i m @ b o b . c o m " > j i m @ b o b . c o m < / A > & g t ; w r o t e i n m e s s a g e < A h r e f = " n e w s : 3 8 1 6 4 9 c 2 . 0 @ n e w s 2 . c l u s t e r 1 . t e l i n c o . n e t " > n e w s : 3 8 1 6 4 9 c 2 . 0 @ n e w s 2 . c l u s t e r 1 . t e l i n c o . n e t < / A > . . . < / D I V > < D I V > < F O N T f a c e = A r i a l s i z e = 2 > Y e s U n c l e S a m ' s M i s g u i d e d C h i l d r e n ( U S M C ) s u r e w e r e f u c k e d . F i r s t i n L a s t t o k n o w t y p i c a l o f t h e A m e r i c a n s . C a n ' t s t a n d e m a l m o s t a s b a d a s t h e F r e n c h b u t t h a t s a n o t h e r t h r e a d . < / F O N T > < / D I V > < D I V > < F O N T f a c e = A r i a l s i z e = 2 > < / F O N T > & n b s p ; < / D I V > < D I V > < F O N T f a c e = A r i a l s i z e = 2 > T h e U K h a d n i n e b l o k e s k i l l e d i n t h e G u l f . T h e y w e r e i n a W a r r i o r ( A P C ) t h e y g o t b u m p e d b y s o m e c h o p p e r s , U S c h o p p e r s . < / F O N T > < / D I V > < D I V > & n b s p ; < / D I V > < D I V > < F O N T f a c e = A r i a l s i z e = 2 > K o s o v o - S t e a l t h p l a n e s h o t d o w n . I m p e r v i u o s t o r a d a r , b u t n o t a f e w r o u n d s f r o m s o m e b l o k e 7 . 6 2 . h e h e h e h e h e h a h a h a h a h a h a h a h a h a h a h a h a h a h a h Y o u y a n k s a r e o n e b i g P I T A ( P a i n i n t h e A r s e ) Y o u a i n ' t g o n n a a m o u n t t o s h i t i n t h i s w o r l d s o n . < / F O N T > < / D I V > < D I V > & n b s p ; < / D I V > < D I V > < F O N T f a c e = A r i a l s i z e = 2 > B R I T I S H B E E F S U P P O R T I T O R E A T S H I T . < / F O N T > < / D I V > < / B L O C K Q U O T E > < / B O D Y > < / H T M L >

Rizla Ranger (Octopus Huntin') UK

Oct 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/27/99
WTF!

I get half a message on Outlook
and it ain't even showed on Deja yet!

Gawd Darn! (Goddam, to you, Martinho!)

The thing's ya learn when ya miss post!

TJ has a collie? called what?

Martinho sent TJ mpegs? goddam beetchis!!

Meester Martinho <Mart...@theisland.greatxscape.net> wrote

I don need no passporto baby

I got some friends in your govoorment like who know me very well they is
lettin me in and out all they damm time.

eess a good theeng i is a profesionall i tell ya

TJ <ha...@hoho.com> wrote

CrispyCritter

Oct 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/27/99
ÿþ< ! D O C T Y P E H T M L P U B L I C " - / / W 3 C / / D T D H T M L 4 . 0 T r a n s i t i o n a l / / E N " > < H T M L > < H E A D > < M E T A c o n t e n t = " t e x t / h t m l ; c h a r s e t = u n i c o d e " h t t p - e q u i v = C o n t e n t - T y p e > < M E T A c o n t e n t = " M S H T M L 5 . 0 0 . 2 6 1 4 . 3 4 0 1 " n a m e = G E N E R A T O R > < S T Y L E > < / S T Y L E > < / H E A D > < B O D Y b g C o l o r = # f f f f f f > < D I V > < F O N T f a c e = T a h o m a s i z e = 4 > < S T R O N G > W a s n t t h e r e s o m t h i n g a b o u t B r i t i s h B e e f & l t ; M a d C o w D i s e a s e & g t ; ? J u s t w o n d r i n < / S T R O N G > < / F O N T > < / D I V > < D I V > < F O N T f a c e = T a h o m a s i z e = 4 > < S T R O N G > C r i s p y C r i t t e r : O ) < / S T R O N G > < / F O N T > < / D I V > < / B O D Y > < / H T M L >

Rizla Ranger (Octopus Huntin') UK

Oct 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/27/99
man, this thread is laaaaaaaagggggin'..........

I ain't seen none of this!

since when has NIGI been back in country????

Hydra26 <hyd...@twcny.rr.com> wrote

Nice littel country. A little more cratered than before, but still pretty.
While I'm thinking of it, some day I'd like to visit the site of the WESTERN
FRONT which was a losing battle in WORLD WAR I. Or maybe I'll jus go see
DUNKERQUE, I hear there was a battle there in WORLD WAR II. Historic sites
like that are always good for education. Although I could save myself a lot
of trouble and just tour domestically in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, a
sort of historical phenomenon in and of itself.

Oh, hey, I just thought of something, you were trying to make a shame-funny
mentioning Vietnam, weren't you? Well... If the above isn't illustration
enough, there's the battle that occurred BEFORE Rourke's Drift. Or if that
ain't enough, all I have left to say is: "We beat YOUR are's twice, didn't
we? Can't be ALL bad!" hehe

whew.. i think I need to take a breather now. Cheers
--
-Rocket, Aerial, Folding-Fin, Dual-Purpose Warhead, M261 Hydra, 70mm
NIGI <j...@bob.com> wrote

Please continue...Oh you're finished well allow me to retort.

VIETNAM.

Rizla Ranger (Octopus Huntin') UK

Oct 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/27/99
Dover Castle is a good place to visit too.......

It overlooks the English Channel (Note, "English")
and it's to stop any incursions into our green and
pleasant land.... (this is normally aided and abetted
by the damn french, who always side with "the winner
who eventually loses"..... rather than us Brits, who are
"the losers who always eventually win"........)

Anyway, it's to stop the french

LOL, UK is currently blockaded by the frogs, all because
we revealed to the world that their meat is fed on raw sewage
(which it is, so buy British, not frog)... But I bet ya never knew that,
eh? They feed 'em poop poop (human & animal) and regard it as "flavouring"

bleurgh

But, s'all good...... I often think how funneh it is that
the rivalry that comes between germans and Brits was
actually all started on the front line in WW1 by a bunch
of blokes who were looking to avoid the kinda carnage
we here now enjoy virtually.... all they wanted was a day off for one day at
least...

Sad, innit?

I need not remind y'all that the 11/11 fast approaches,
so the poppies are there for the buying.

They gave
their tomorrows
For our today's

John Norman

Oct 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/27/99
No parts out of place, nice large beautiful teetz, nice tight rump! Lips
that can suck a golf ball through a garden hose! May hire her as live in
maid too! ;-)

--

> Man you is talking to the goddam superfly pimp in my island
> so do you want one with long dark or one with LONG dark hair
> but is she really be worth all DF disk
>
> damm straight
>

> John Norman <big...@bhunted.com> wrote in message

> > I'll give you all my DF disks if you send up one of those beautiful
> > Brazilian female sex machines with all their parts in perfect and
gorgeous
> > order!

> > --
> > "Sniper"Big-John
> > Hell's Secret I - Mercenary
> > http://www.bhunted.com/deltaforce/
> >

> > Meester Martinho <Mart...@theisland.greatxscape.net> wrote in message

> > > I is een the UK crew now?
> > >

> > > Man i tell ya i is Brazeelyan but i would fight the US big time time
> style
> > > I was een the UK once I tell ya goddamm bitches
> > > feelming you unerstand?

Rizla Ranger UK

Oct 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/27/99
I know cattle that fits that description though

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Adventini *=USA

Oct 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/27/99
You would think that they would be begging for a copy not trying to stir
up sh*t
???

just a thought>...

how much is shipping into the UK?
$100 US Dollars a copy sound fair?
Adv.

In article <g3pR3.812$Ad3....@nnrp4.clara.net>,

=
> decided once again to give the yanks a headstart by releasing DF2 to =

> them 3 months in advance of Europe.
>
> Now then, what us hardcore limeys are looking for, is a way for us to

=

> get our hands on DF2 as soon as you guys (yanks) get your greasy corn

=

> dog hands on it.
>
> So please please please, if you want to send us a temporary copy

> (until we can buy it) could we get something on? One copy would be =

> enough as that could then be distributed my mail over here, to the NG

UK =

> regulars, (Riz, MR Martinho, me, Tickle, Nigi,et al).
> Either that or buy me the game an I'll send ya the dough somehow.
>
> There are import places over here, but it would be quicker to write

our =

> own DF2 clone if ya get me :O)
> And we just wanna get it on with you guys right from the beginning,
> after all, by the time we got it last time, there were already cheats/

=

> trainers about, so we missed all the virginal fun :(((
>

> So come guys, lets work it out? please!=20
> And then maybe we could go back to the old USA v UK flames of =

> yesteryear!
> (Do any of you guys remember those threads?? They were real funny,

about =

Mr. Tickle

Oct 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/27/99
In article <38165...@shiva.ukisp.net>, Rizla Ranger (Octopus Huntin')
UK <star...@heavenlyglory.org> writes

>I need not remind y'all that the 11/11 fast approaches,
>so the poppies are there for the buying.

Nice to see a patriot, but a more important day in the calendar is
10/11.

It's my birthday.

--
Mr. Tickle

Mr. Tickle

Oct 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/27/99
In article <g3pR3.812$Ad3....@nnrp4.clara.net>, TJ <ha...@hoho.com>
writes
>Because Novalogic know how good the Brits are in DF battle, they have decided
>once again to give the yanks a headstart by releasing DF2 to them 3 months in
>advance of Europe.
Hey TJ,

here's the deal. I have a friend sending DF2 to me
on US release day. I will copy it to my virtual drive and send the disc
on.
I am sure that you can copy it and send it on as you say. Then, when we
all have a copy, I can have it back to keep.

Hope it helps.

--
Mr. Tickle

TJ

Oct 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/27/99
Back in the day we had the USA versus the UK in every possible situation...
SAS versus their guys etc etc
and we had some serious history lessons, it was a quality
time.
Does no-one remember that?

TJ

Rizla Ranger UK

Oct 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/27/99
Eh?

remind me

"TJ" <smi...@hotmale.com> wrote:

> ------=_NextPart_000_0053_01BF20B9.5DB75DC0
>
> Back in the day we had the USA versus the UK in every possible =
> situation...
> SAS versus their guys etc etc=20

> and we had some serious history lessons, it was a quality
> time.
> Does no-one remember that?
>
> TJ
>

> ------=_NextPart_000_0053_01BF20B9.5DB75DC0

> <HTML><HEAD>
> <META content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-1" =
> http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
> <STYLE></STYLE>
> </HEAD>
> <BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
> <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><STRONG>Back in the day we had the
USA =
> versus the=20
> UK in every possible situation...</STRONG></FONT></DIV>
> <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><STRONG>SAS versus their guys etc
etc=20
> </STRONG></FONT></DIV>
> <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><STRONG>and we had some serious
history =
> lessons, it=20
> was a quality</STRONG></FONT><FONT face=3DArial=20
> size=3D2><STRONG></STRONG></FONT></DIV>
> <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><STRONG>t</STRONG></FONT><FONT =
> face=3DArial=20
> size=3D2><STRONG>ime.</STRONG></FONT></DIV>
> <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><STRONG>Does no-one remember=20
> that?</STRONG></FONT></DIV>
> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
> <DIV><FONT face=3DArial =
> size=3D2><STRONG>TJ</STRONG></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>
>
> ------=_NextPart_000_0053_01BF20B9.5DB75DC0--

John Norman

Oct 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/27/99
Traitor!

--
"Sniper"Big-John
Hell's Secret I - Mercenary
http://www.bhunted.com/deltaforce/

Mr. Tickle <Ne...@walliswood.demon.co.uk> wrote in message

Hydra26

Oct 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/27/99

The French blockading you? Wouldn't be a problem if the Royal Nvy was what
it used to be...(and I don't mean a bunch of captured American sailors
either, hehe)

Seriously, though, the French just sit in their cottages and make cheese and
junk guns and will happily throw them down at the first sign of anyone
hostile who doesn't speak English. The bombing of Pan Am flight 107 over
Lockerby was traced back to Libya. Retaliation was planned and executed, a
long range strike from England with US planes. The French (the ingrates),
for fear of reprisal denied our planes permission to overfly France (ain't
NATO great when it works?) and we lost a plane due to the duration of the
flight. Had to fly AROUND the damn continent. Anyway, to make a long story
short, we bombed Libya (because we had a leader with kahones) and as a side
note a laser guided bomb accidentally struck the nearby French embassy.

Rizla Ranger (Octopus Huntin') UK <star...@heavenlyglory.org> wrote in
message news:38165...@shiva.ukisp.net...

> Dover Castle is a good place to visit too.......
>
> It overlooks the English Channel (Note, "English")
> and it's to stop any incursions into our green and
> pleasant land.... (this is normally aided and abetted
> by the damn french, who always side with "the winner
> who eventually loses"..... rather than us Brits, who are
> "the losers who always eventually win"........)
>
> Anyway, it's to stop the french
>
> LOL, UK is currently blockaded by the frogs, all because
> we revealed to the world that their meat is fed on raw sewage
> (which it is, so buy British, not frog)... But I bet ya never knew that,
> eh? They feed 'em poop poop (human & animal) and regard it as "flavouring"
>
> bleurgh
>
> But, s'all good...... I often think how funneh it is that
> the rivalry that comes between germans and Brits was
> actually all started on the front line in WW1 by a bunch
> of blokes who were looking to avoid the kinda carnage
> we here now enjoy virtually.... all they wanted was a day off for one day
at
> least...
>
> Sad, innit?
>

> I need not remind y'all that the 11/11 fast approaches,
> so the poppies are there for the buying.

Hydra26

Oct 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/27/99
Now stop me if I'm wrong but didn't the group collectively chew out a few folks for wanting to copy DF about a month or two ago?  Wait, lemme guess, this is DIFFERENT, right?
4]-[ Virus <mtali...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:38174C55...@hotmail.com...
i would, tj....but im afraid i might need the headstart :) plus i dont know if im gettin it right away or what :( sowwy

TJ wrote:

[...]

Hydra26

Oct 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/27/99
ÿþ< ! D O C T Y P E H T M L P U B L I C " - / / W 3 C / / D T D H T M L 4 . 0 T r a n s i t i o n a l / / E N " > < H T M L > < H E A D > < M E T A c o n t e n t = " t e x t / h t m l ; c h a r s e t = u n i c o d e " h t t p - e q u i v = C o n t e n t - T y p e > < M E T A c o n t e n t = " M S H T M L 5 . 0 0 . 2 3 1 4 . 1 0 0 0 " n a m e = G E N E R A T O R > < S T Y L E > < / S T Y L E > < / H E A D > < B O D Y b g C o l o r = # f f f f f f > < D I V > < F O N T s i z e = 2 > y e a h , b u t i d i d n ' t w a n t t o b r i n g u p t h e i r s a n i t a r y h a b i t s . & n b s p ; h t a t ' s h i t t i n g l o w , l o l . & n b s p ; W e f e e d o u r c o w s b e e r , I h e a r . & n b s p ; s u p p o s e d l y m a k e s t h e m e a t t a s t e b e t t e r < / F O N T > < / D I V > < B L O C K Q U O T E s t y l e = " B O R D E R - L E F T : # 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 p x s o l i d ; M A R G I N - L E F T : 5 p x ; M A R G I N - R I G H T : 0 p x ; P A D D I N G - L E F T : 5 p x ; P A D D I N G - R I G H T : 0 p x " > < D I V > C r i s p y C r i t t e r & l t ; < A h r e f = " m a i l t o : T o a s t e d @ n a p a l m . n e t " > T o a s t e d @ n a p a l m . n e t < / A > & g t ; w r o t e i n m e s s a g e < A h r e f = " n e w s : 6 D w R 3 . 1 5 6 $ A I 1 . 3 9 6 8 @ p a l o a l t o - s n r 1 . g t e i . n e t " > n e w s : 6 D w R 3 . 1 5 6 $ A I 1 . 3 9 6 8 @ p a l o a l t o - s n r 1 . g t e i . n e t < / A > . . . < / D I V > < D I V > < F O N T f a c e = T a h o m a s i z e = 4 > < S T R O N G > W a s n t t h e r e s o m t h i n g a b o u t B r i t i s h B e e f & l t ; M a d C o w D i s e a s e & g t ; ? J u s t w o n d r i n < / S T R O N G > < / F O N T > < / D I V > < D I V > < F O N T f a c e = T a h o m a s i z e = 4 > < S T R O N G > C r i s p y C r i t t e r : O ) < / S T R O N G > < / F O N T > < / D I V > < / B L O C K Q U O T E > < / B O D Y > < / H T M L >

Hydra26

Oct 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/27/99
A slim redhead with an overabundance of freckles would suit me.

> No parts out of place, nice large beautiful teetz, nice tight rump! Lips
> that can suck a golf ball through a garden hose! May hire her as live in
> maid too! ;-)

> --
> "Sniper"Big-John
> Hell's Secret I - Mercenary
> http://www.bhunted.com/deltaforce/
>

> Meester Martinho <Mart...@theisland.greatxscape.net> wrote in message
> > Man you is talking to the goddam superfly pimp in my island
> > so do you want one with long dark or one with LONG dark hair
> > but is she really be worth all DF disk
> >
> > damm straight
> >

> > John Norman <big...@bhunted.com> wrote in message
> > > I'll give you all my DF disks if you send up one of those beautiful
> > > Brazilian female sex machines with all their parts in perfect and
> gorgeous
> > > order!

> > > --
> > > "Sniper"Big-John
> > > Hell's Secret I - Mercenary
> > > http://www.bhunted.com/deltaforce/
> > >

> > > Meester Martinho <Mart...@theisland.greatxscape.net> wrote in message

> > style

Looney#86

Oct 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/27/99
That sounds like a pretty damn good plan to me.

--
Hyenas laugh because they know what's coming next.

ICQ# - 572093

Hydra26 <hyd...@twcny.rr.com> wrote in message

Looney#86

Oct 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/27/99
Brits are good for the following:

Fish and chips
Fucking their women is good if you hit them from the back after they bathe.
SAS - although that shouldn't count cuz they get to practice on Irish
children.

The French are good for

Not a fuck'n thing

The USA is good for

Bailing out governments that can't do the following: Feed themselves, defend
themselves and/or arm themselves.

So basically we {USA} rock. I guess in the final analysis the world can
take comfort in this: We couldn't have don't it if you hadn't have given us
your sick, poor, weak and hungry. Yeah, just keep giving up your national
treasures dumb asses.

--
Hyenas laugh because they know what's coming next.

ICQ# - 572093

Hydra26

Oct 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/27/99
ÿþ< ! D O C T Y P E H T M L P U B L I C " - / / W 3 C / / D T D H T M L 4 . 0 T r a n s i t i o n a l / / E N " > < H T M L > < H E A D > < M E T A c o n t e n t = " t e x t / h t m l ; c h a r s e t = u n i c o d e " h t t p - e q u i v = C o n t e n t - T y p e > < M E T A c o n t e n t = " M S H T M L 5 . 0 0 . 2 3 1 4 . 1 0 0 0 " n a m e = G E N E R A T O R > < S T Y L E > < / S T Y L E > < / H E A D > < B O D Y b g C o l o r = # f f f f f f > < D I V > < F O N T s i z e = 2 > u h - h u h & l t ; k n o d s k n o w i n g l y & g t ; a n d s o m e n e w b i e s g o t c h e w e d o u t w h e n t h e y s a i d t h e s a m e t h i n g . & n b s p ; s o m e e v e n i f t h e y j u s t w a n t e d t o b a c k u p s o m e t h i n g t h e y a l r e a d y h a d . & n b s p ; n o o f f e n s e , n o t t r y i n g t o s t e p o n a n y t o e s b u t t h e d u a l i t y h e r e j u s t d o e s n ' t s e e m t o h a s h . < / F O N T > < / D I V > < B L O C K Q U O T E s t y l e = " B O R D E R - L E F T : # 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 p x s o l i d ; M A R G I N - L E F T : 5 p x ; M A R G I N - R I G H T : 0 p x ; P A D D I N G - L E F T : 5 p x ; P A D D I N G - R I G H T : 0 p x " > < D I V > N I G I & l t ; < A h r e f = " m a i l t o : j i m @ b o b . c o m " > j i m @ b o b . c o m < / A > & g t ; w r o t e i n m e s s a g e < A h r e f = " n e w s : 3 8 1 7 9 6 b 9 . 0 @ n e w s 2 . c l u s t e r 1 . t e l i n c o . n e t " > n e w s : 3 8 1 7 9 6 b 9 . 0 @ n e w s 2 . c l u s t e r 1 . t e l i n c o . n e t < / A > . . . < / D I V > < D I V > < F O N T f a c e = A r i a l s i z e = 2 > L e t s g o w a y b a c k t o t h e t o p o f t h i s t h r e a d w h e r e T J s a i d < / F O N T > < / D I V > < D I V > & n b s p ; < / D I V > < D I V > < F O N T f a c e = A r i a l s i z e = 2 > " S o p l e a s e p l e a s e p l e a s e , i f y o u w a n t t o s e n d u s a < S T R O N G > t e m p o r a r y < / S T R O N G > c o p y < B R > ( u n t i l w e c a n b u y i t ) " < / F O N T > < / D I V > < D I V > & n b s p ; < / D I V > < D I V > & n b s p ; < / D I V > < D I V > & n b s p ; < / D I V > < D I V > < F O N T f a c e = A r i a l s i z e = 2 > M a k e t h e c h o i c e & n b s p ; & n b s p ; & n b s p ; 1 F r e n c h C o w s - F e d o n h u m a n a n d a n i m a l e x c r e m e n t < / F O N T > < / D I V > < D I V > < F O N T f a c e = A r i a l s i z e = 2 > & n b s p ; & n b s p ; & n b s p ; & n b s p ; & n b s p ; & n b s p ; & n b s p ; & n b s p ; & n b s p ; & n b s p ; & n b s p ; & n b s p ; & n b s p ; & n b s p ; & n b s p ; & n b s p ; & n b s p ; & n b s p ; & n b s p ; & n b s p ; & n b s p ; 2 E n g l i s h C o w s - F e d o n f u c t u p s h e e p b r a i n s . < / F O N T > < / D I V > < D I V > & n b s p ; < / D I V > < D I V > < F O N T f a c e = A r i a l s i z e = 2 > B R I T I S H B E E F m a k e t h e r i g h t c h o i c e , I m e a n f o r f u c k s s a k e t h e y e a t f r o g s a n d s n a i l s . < / F O N T > < / D I V > < D I V > & n b s p ; < / D I V > < / B L O C K Q U O T E > < / B O D Y > < / H T M L >

Hydra26

Oct 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/27/99
yeah that bailing out gov't part is especially true if the country in
question is an oppressive, anti-societal gov't. basically any fascist who
would say 'no' to blatant communism from the 40's to the 90's. but hey,
self criticism can be fun sometimes too.

Looney#86 <pri...@resourceful.com> wrote in message

Hydra26

Oct 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/27/99
it was amusing though :) we do the same thing here, but we don't have the
irish so we use latin america. Panama, Costa Rica, etc.

> SAS bit woz below the belt m8

NIGI

Oct 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/28/99
ÿþ< ! D O C T Y P E H T M L P U B L I C " - / / W 3 C / / D T D H T M L 4 . 0 T r a n s i t i o n a l / / E N " > < H T M L > < H E A D > < M E T A c o n t e n t = " t e x t / h t m l ; c h a r s e t = u n i c o d e " h t t p - e q u i v = C o n t e n t - T y p e > < M E T A c o n t e n t = " M S H T M L 5 . 0 0 . 2 0 1 4 . 2 1 0 " n a m e = G E N E R A T O R > < S T Y L E > < / S T Y L E > < / H E A D > < B O D Y b g C o l o r = # f f f f f f > < D I V > < F O N T f a c e = A r i a l s i z e = 2 > L e t s g o w a y b a c k t o t h e t o p o f t h i s t h r e a d w h e r e T J s a i d < / F O N T > < / D I V > < D I V > & n b s p ; < / D I V > < D I V > < F O N T f a c e = A r i a l s i z e = 2 > " S o p l e a s e p l e a s e p l e a s e , i f y o u w a n t t o s e n d u s a < S T R O N G > t e m p o r a r y < / S T R O N G > c o p y < B R > ( u n t i l w e c a n b u y i t ) " < / F O N T > < / D I V > < D I V > & n b s p ; < / D I V > < D I V > & n b s p ; < / D I V > < D I V > & n b s p ; < / D I V > < D I V > < F O N T f a c e = A r i a l s i z e = 2 > M a k e t h e c h o i c e & n b s p ; & n b s p ; & n b s p ; 1 F r e n c h C o w s - F e d o n h u m a n a n d a n i m a l e x c r e m e n t < / F O N T > < / D I V > < D I V > < F O N T f a c e = A r i a l s i z e = 2 > & n b s p ; & n b s p ; & n b s p ; & n b s p ; & n b s p ; & n b s p ; & n b s p ; & n b s p ; & n b s p ; & n b s p ; & n b s p ; & n b s p ; & n b s p ; & n b s p ; & n b s p ; & n b s p ; & n b s p ; & n b s p ; & n b s p ; & n b s p ; & n b s p ; 2 E n g l i s h C o w s - F e d o n f u c t u p s h e e p b r a i n s . < / F O N T > < / D I V > < D I V > & n b s p ; < / D I V > < D I V > < F O N T f a c e = A r i a l s i z e = 2 > B R I T I S H B E E F m a k e t h e r i g h t c h o i c e , I m e a n f o r f u c k s s a k e t h e y e a t f r o g s a n d s n a i l s . < / F O N T > < / D I V > < D I V > & n b s p ; < / D I V > < / B O D Y > < / H T M L >

NIGI

Oct 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/28/99

Rizla Ranger UK

Oct 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/28/99
Real Doll (tm) ??

hehe

"John Norman" <big...@bhunted.com> wrote:
> I'll give you all my DF disks if you send up one of those beautiful
> Brazilian female sex machines with all their parts in perfect and
gorgeous
> order!
> --
> "Sniper"Big-John
> Hell's Secret I - Mercenary
> http://www.bhunted.com/deltaforce/
>
> Meester Martinho <Mart...@theisland.greatxscape.net> wrote in message
> > I is een the UK crew now?
> >
> > Man i tell ya i is Brazeelyan but i would fight the US big time
time style
> > I was een the UK once I tell ya goddamm bitches
> > feelming you unerstand?

Rizla Ranger UK

Oct 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/28/99
hash? who said hash? who has hash?

"Hydra26" <hyd...@twcny.rr.com> wrote:

> uh-huh <knods knowingly> and some newbies got chewed out when they
said =
> the same thing. some even if they just wanted to back up something
they =
> already had. no offense, not trying to step on any toes but the
duality =
> here just doesn't seem to hash.

> NIGI <j...@bob.com> wrote

> Lets go way back to the top of this thread where TJ said

> "So please please please, if you want to send us a temporary copy
> (until we can buy it) "
>

> Make the choice 1 French Cows - Fed on human and animal excrement
> 2 English Cows - Fed on fuct up sheep =
> brains.
>
> BRITISH BEEF make the right choice, I mean for fucks sake they eat =
> frogs and snails.
>
> ------=_NextPart_000_0017_01BF20C8.56902AE0

> =FF=FE<=00!=00D=00O=00C=00T=00Y=00P=00E=00 =00H=00T=00M=00L=00 =
> =00P=00U=00B=00L=00I=00C=00 =
> =00"=00-=00/=00/=00W=003=00C=00/=00/=00D=00T=00D=00
=00H=00T=00M=00L=00 =
> =004=00.=000=00 =

=00T=00r=00a=00n=00s=00i=00t=00i=00o=00n=00a=00l=00/=00/=00E=00N=00"=00>
=00=
> =0D=00=0A=
> =00<=00H=00T=00M=00L=00>=00<=00H=00E=00A=00D=00>=00=0D=00=0A=
> =00<=00M=00E=00T=00A=00 =

=00c=00o=00n=00t=00e=00n=00t=00=3D=00"=00t=00e=00x=00t=00/=00h=00t=00m=0
0=
> l=00;=00 =
> =00c=00h=00a=00r=00s=00e=00t=00=3D=00u=00n=00i=00c=00o=00d=00e=00"=00
=
> =00h=00t=00t=00p=00-
=00e=00q=00u=00i=00v=00=3D=00C=00o=00n=00t=00e=00n=00=
> t=00-=00T=00y=00p=00e=00>=00=0D=00=0A=
> =00<=00M=00E=00T=00A=00 =
> =00c=00o=00n=00t=00e=00n=00t=00=3D=00"=00M=00S=00H=00T=00M=00L=00 =
> =005=00.=000=000=00.=002=003=001=004=00.=001=000=000=000=00"=00 =

=00n=00a=00m=00e=00=3D=00G=00E=00N=00E=00R=00A=00T=00O=00R=00>=00=0D=00=
0A=

=00<=00S=00T=00Y=00L=00E=00>=00<=00/=00S=00T=00Y=00L=00E=00>=00=0D=00=0A
=
> =00<=00/=00H=00E=00A=00D=00>=00=0D=00=0A=
> =00<=00B=00O=00D=00Y=00 =

=00b=00g=00C=00o=00l=00o=00r=00=3D=00#=00f=00f=00f=00f=00f=00f=00>=00=0D
=00=0A=
> =00<=00D=00I=00V=00>=00<=00F=00O=00N=00T=00 =
> =00s=00i=00z=00e=00=3D=002=00>=00u=00h=00-=00h=00u=00h=00 =
> =00&=00l=00t=00;=00k=00n=00o=00d=00s=00 =
> =00k=00n=00o=00w=00i=00n=00g=00l=00y=00&=00g=00t=00;=00
=00a=00n=00d=00 =
> =00s=00o=00m=00e=00 =00n=00e=00w=00b=00i=00e=00s=00 =00g=00o=00t=00 =
> =00c=00h=00e=00w=00e=00d=00 =00o=00u=00t=00 =00=0D=00=0A=
> =00w=00h=00e=00n=00 =00t=00h=00e=00y=00 =00s=00a=00i=00d=00 =
> =00t=00h=00e=00 =00s=00a=00m=00e=00 =
> =00t=00h=00i=00n=00g=00.=00&=00n=00b=00s=00p=00;=00
=00s=00o=00m=00e=00 =
> =00e=00v=00e=00n=00 =00i=00f=00 =00t=00h=00e=00y=00
=00j=00u=00s=00t=00 =
> =00w=00a=00n=00t=00e=00d=00 =00t=00o=00 =00b=00a=00c=00k=00
=00u=00p=00 =
> =00=0D=00=0A=
> =00s=00o=00m=00e=00t=00h=00i=00n=00g=00 =00t=00h=00e=00y=00 =
> =00a=00l=00r=00e=00a=00d=00y=00 =
> =00h=00a=00d=00.=00&=00n=00b=00s=00p=00;=00 =00n=00o=00 =
> =00o=00f=00f=00e=00n=00s=00e=00,=00 =00n=00o=00t=00 =
> =00t=00r=00y=00i=00n=00g=00 =00t=00o=00 =00s=00t=00e=00p=00
=00o=00n=00 =
> =00a=00n=00y=00 =00t=00o=00e=00s=00 =00b=00u=00t=00 =00=0D=00=0A=
> =00t=00h=00e=00 =00d=00u=00a=00l=00i=00t=00y=00 =00h=00e=00r=00e=00 =
> =00j=00u=00s=00t=00 =00d=00o=00e=00s=00n=00'=00t=00
=00s=00e=00e=00m=00 =
> =00t=00o=00 =

=00h=00a=00s=00h=00.=00<=00/=00F=00O=00N=00T=00>=00<=00/=00D=00I=00V=00>
=00=
> =0D=00=0A=
> =00<=00B=00L=00O=00C=00K=00Q=00U=00O=00T=00E=00 =00=0D=00=0A=
> =00s=00t=00y=00l=00e=00=3D=00"=00B=00O=00R=00D=00E=00R=00-
=00L=00E=00F=00=
> T=00:=00 =00#=000=000=000=000=000=000=00 =002=00p=00x=00 =
> =00s=00o=00l=00i=00d=00;=00 =
> =00M=00A=00R=00G=00I=00N=00-=00L=00E=00F=00T=00:=00
=005=00p=00x=00;=00 =
> =00M=00A=00R=00G=00I=00N=00-=00R=00I=00G=00H=00T=00:=00 =
> =000=00p=00x=00;=00 =
> =00P=00A=00D=00D=00I=00N=00G=00-=00L=00E=00F=00T=00:=00 =
> =005=00p=00x=00;=00 =
> =00P=00A=00D=00D=00I=00N=00G=00-=00R=00I=00G=00H=00T=00:=00 =
> =000=00p=00x=00"=00>=00=0D=00=0A=
> =00 =00 =00<=00D=00I=00V=00>=00N=00I=00G=00I=00 =
> =00&=00l=00t=00;=00<=00A=00 =

=00h=00r=00e=00f=00=3D=00"=00m=00a=00i=00l=00t=00o=00:=00j=00i=00m=00@=0
0=

b=00o=00b=00.=00c=00o=00m=00"=00>=00j=00i=00m=00@=00b=00o=00b=00.=00c=00
o=
> =00m=00<=00/=00A=00>=00&=00g=00t=00;=00 =00w=00r=00o=00t=00e=00 =
> =00i=00n=00 =00=0D=00=0A=
> =00 =00 =00m=00e=00s=00s=00a=00g=00e=00 =00<=00A=00 =00=0D=00=0A=
> =00 =00 =

=00h=00r=00e=00f=00=3D=00"=00n=00e=00w=00s=00:=003=008=001=007=009=006=0
0=

b=009=00.=000=00@=00n=00e=00w=00s=002=00.=00c=00l=00u=00s=00t=00e=00r=00
1=

=00.=00t=00e=00l=00i=00n=00c=00o=00.=00n=00e=00t=00"=00>=00n=00e=00w=00s
=00=
> :=003=008=001=007=009=006=00b=009=00.=000=00@=00n=00e=00w=00s=002=00.=
00c=

=00l=00u=00s=00t=00e=00r=001=00.=00t=00e=00l=00i=00n=00c=00o=00.=00n=00e
=00=
> t=00<=00/=00A=00>=00.=00.=00.=00<=00/=00D=00I=00V=00>=00=0D=00=0A=
> =00 =00 =00<=00D=00I=00V=00>=00<=00F=00O=00N=00T=00 =
> =00f=00a=00c=00e=00=3D=00A=00r=00i=00a=00l=00 =
> =00s=00i=00z=00e=00=3D=002=00>=00L=00e=00t=00s=00 =00g=00o=00 =
> =00w=00a=00y=00 =00b=00a=00c=00k=00 =00t=00o=00 =00t=00h=00e=00 =
> =00t=00o=00p=00 =00o=00f=00 =00t=00h=00i=00s=00 =
> =00t=00h=00r=00e=00a=00d=00 =00w=00h=00e=00r=00e=00 =00=0D=00=0A=
> =00 =00 =00T=00J=00 =

=00s=00a=00i=00d=00<=00/=00F=00O=00N=00T=00>=00<=00/=00D=00I=00V=00>=00=
0D=
> =00=0A=
> =00 =00 =

=00<=00D=00I=00V=00>=00&=00n=00b=00s=00p=00;=00<=00/=00D=00I=00V=00>=00=
0D=
> =00=0A=
> =00 =00 =00<=00D=00I=00V=00>=00<=00F=00O=00N=00T=00 =
> =00f=00a=00c=00e=00=3D=00A=00r=00i=00a=00l=00 =
> =00s=00i=00z=00e=00=3D=002=00>=00"=00S=00o=00 =
> =00p=00l=00e=00a=00s=00e=00 =00p=00l=00e=00a=00s=00e=00 =
> =00p=00l=00e=00a=00s=00e=00,=00 =00i=00f=00 =00y=00o=00u=00 =
> =00w=00a=00n=00t=00 =00t=00o=00 =00s=00e=00n=00d=00 =00u=00s=00
=00=0D=00=0A=
> =00 =00 =00a=00 =

=00<=00S=00T=00R=00O=00N=00G=00>=00t=00e=00m=00p=00o=00r=00a=00r=00y=00
=

=00<=00/=00S=00T=00R=00O=00N=00G=00>=00c=00o=00p=00y=00<=00B=00R=00>=00
(=00=
> u=00n=00t=00i=00l=00 =00w=00e=00 =00c=00a=00n=00 =00b=00u=00y=00 =
> =00i=00t=00)=00 =
> =00"=00<=00/=00F=00O=00N=00T=00>=00<=00/=00D=00I=00V=00>=00=0D=00=0A=
> =00 =00 =

=00<=00D=00I=00V=00>=00&=00n=00b=00s=00p=00;=00<=00/=00D=00I=00V=00>=00=
0D=
> =00=0A=
> =00 =00 =

=00<=00D=00I=00V=00>=00&=00n=00b=00s=00p=00;=00<=00/=00D=00I=00V=00>=00=
0D=
> =00=0A=
> =00 =00 =

=00<=00D=00I=00V=00>=00&=00n=00b=00s=00p=00;=00<=00/=00D=00I=00V=00>=00=
0D=
> =00=0A=
> =00 =00 =00<=00D=00I=00V=00>=00<=00F=00O=00N=00T=00 =
> =00f=00a=00c=00e=00=3D=00A=00r=00i=00a=00l=00 =
> =00s=00i=00z=00e=00=3D=002=00>=00M=00a=00k=00e=00 =00t=00h=00e=00 =

=00c=00h=00o=00i=00c=00e=00&=00n=00b=00s=00p=00;=00&=00n=00b=00s=00p=00;
=00=
> &=00n=00b=00s=00p=00;=00 =001=00 =00F=00r=00e=00n=00c=00h=00 =
> =00C=00o=00w=00s=00 =00-=00 =00=0D=00=0A=
> =00 =00 =00F=00e=00d=00 =00o=00n=00 =00h=00u=00m=00a=00n=00 =
> =00a=00n=00d=00 =00a=00n=00i=00m=00a=00l=00 =

=00e=00x=00c=00r=00e=00m=00e=00n=00t=00<=00/=00F=00O=00N=00T=00>=00<=00/
=00=
> D=00I=00V=00>=00=0D=00=0A=
> =00 =00 =00<=00D=00I=00V=00>=00<=00F=00O=00N=00T=00 =
> =00f=00a=00c=00e=00=3D=00A=00r=00i=00a=00l=00 =

=00s=00i=00z=00e=00=3D=002=00>=00&=00n=00b=00s=00p=00;=00&=00n=00b=00s=0
0=
> p=00;=00&=00n=00b=00s=00p=00;=00 =

=00&=00n=00b=00s=00p=00;=00&=00n=00b=00s=00p=00;=00&=00n=00b=00s=00p=00;
=00=
> =00=0D=00=0A=
> =00 =00 =

=00&=00n=00b=00s=00p=00;=00&=00n=00b=00s=00p=00;=00&=00n=00b=00s=00p=00;
=00=
> =

=00&=00n=00b=00s=00p=00;=00&=00n=00b=00s=00p=00;=00&=00n=00b=00s=00p=00;
=00=
> =

=00&=00n=00b=00s=00p=00;=00&=00n=00b=00s=00p=00;=00&=00n=00b=00s=00p=00;
=00=
> =

=00&=00n=00b=00s=00p=00;=00&=00n=00b=00s=00p=00;=00&=00n=00b=00s=00p=00;
=00=
> =00=0D=00=0A=
> =00 =00 =

=00&=00n=00b=00s=00p=00;=00&=00n=00b=00s=00p=00;=00&=00n=00b=00s=00p=00;
=00=
> =002=00 =00E=00n=00g=00l=00i=00s=00h=00 =00C=00o=00w=00s=00 =00-=00 =
> =00F=00e=00d=00 =00o=00n=00 =00f=00u=00c=00t=00 =00u=00p=00 =
> =00s=00h=00e=00e=00p=00 =

=00b=00r=00a=00i=00n=00s=00.=00<=00/=00F=00O=00N=00T=00>=00<=00/=00D=00I
=00=
> V=00>=00=0D=00=0A=
> =00 =00 =

=00<=00D=00I=00V=00>=00&=00n=00b=00s=00p=00;=00<=00/=00D=00I=00V=00>=00=
0D=
> =00=0A=
> =00 =00 =00<=00D=00I=00V=00>=00<=00F=00O=00N=00T=00 =
> =00f=00a=00c=00e=00=3D=00A=00r=00i=00a=00l=00 =
> =00s=00i=00z=00e=00=3D=002=00>=00B=00R=00I=00T=00I=00S=00H=00 =
> =00B=00E=00E=00F=00 =00m=00a=00k=00e=00 =00t=00h=00e=00 =
> =00r=00i=00g=00h=00t=00 =00c=00h=00o=00i=00c=00e=00,=00 =00I=00 =
> =00m=00e=00a=00n=00 =00f=00o=00r=00 =00=0D=00=0A=
> =00 =00 =00f=00u=00c=00k=00s=00 =00s=00a=00k=00e=00
=00t=00h=00e=00y=00 =
> =00e=00a=00t=00 =00f=00r=00o=00g=00s=00 =00a=00n=00d=00 =

=00s=00n=00a=00i=00l=00s=00.=00<=00/=00F=00O=00N=00T=00>=00<=00/=00D=00I
=00=
> V=00>=00=0D=00=0A=
> =00 =00 =

=00<=00D=00I=00V=00>=00&=00n=00b=00s=00p=00;=00<=00/=00D=00I=00V=00>=00<
=00=
> /=00B=00L=00O=00C=00K=00Q=00U=00O=00T=00E=00>=00<=00/=00B=00O=00D=00Y=
00>=
> =00<=00/=00H=00T=00M=00L=00>=00=0D=00=0A=
> =00
> ------=_NextPart_000_0017_01BF20C8.56902AE0--

Adventini *=USA

Oct 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/28/99

Ok I'll send the Brits a copy for 2,770 Zimbabwe dollars!!!

OR

If they answer the following Question!???

Q: Where is the Bomb in the BlackJack Mission??

NIGI

Oct 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/28/99
ÿþ< ! D O C T Y P E H T M L P U B L I C " - / / W 3 C / / D T D H T M L 4 . 0 T r a n s i t i o n a l / / E N " > < H T M L > < H E A D > < M E T A c o n t e n t = " t e x t / h t m l ; c h a r s e t = u n i c o d e " h t t p - e q u i v = C o n t e n t - T y p e > < M E T A c o n t e n t = " M S H T M L 5 . 0 0 . 2 0 1 4 . 2 1 0 " n a m e = G E N E R A T O R > < S T Y L E > < / S T Y L E > < / H E A D > < B O D Y > < D I V > < F O N T f a c e = A r i a l s i z e = 2 > T h e r e w a s a b o m b o n t h a t m i s s i o n ? < / F O N T > < / D I V > < / B O D Y > < / H T M L >

TJ

Oct 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/28/99
ÿþ< ! D O C T Y P E H T M L P U B L I C " - / / W 3 C / / D T D H T M L 4 . 0 T r a n s i t i o n a l / / E N " > < H T M L > < H E A D > < M E T A c o n t e n t = " t e x t / h t m l ; c h a r s e t = u n i c o d e " h t t p - e q u i v = C o n t e n t - T y p e > < M E T A c o n t e n t = " M S H T M L 5 . 0 0 . 2 6 1 4 . 3 4 0 1 " n a m e = G E N E R A T O R > < S T Y L E > < / S T Y L E > < / H E A D > < B O D Y b g C o l o r = # f f f f f f > < D I V > < F O N T s i z e = 2 > < S T R O N G > Y o u d o n t k n o w m e I g u e s s , I A L W A Y S b u y t h e g a m e s i f I l i k e ' e m , a f t e r a l l , i f I d i d n t , h o w c o u l d I p h o t o c o p y t h e m a n u a l s t o d i s h o u t w i t h a l l t h e i l l e g a l c o p i e s i m a k e ? < / S T R O N G > < / F O N T > < / D I V > < D I V > & n b s p ; < / D I V > < D I V > < F O N T s i z e = 2 > < S T R O N G > J u s t k i d d i n o f c o u r s e , m a n y o u y a n k e e s a r e r e a l w o r k e d u p a b o u t u s w a n t i n g D F 2 a t t h e s a m e t i m e a s y a ! ! < / S T R O N G > < / F O N T > < / D I V > < D I V > < F O N T s i z e = 2 > < S T R O N G > L O L < / S T R O N G > < / F O N T > < / D I V > < D I V > & n b s p ; < / D I V > < D I V > < F O N T s i z e = 2 > < S T R O N G > T J < / S T R O N G > < / F O N T > < / D I V > < B L O C K Q U O T E s t y l e = " B O R D E R - L E F T : # 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 p x s o l i d ; M A R G I N - L E F T : 5 p x ; M A R G I N - R I G H T : 0 p x ; P A D D I N G - L E F T : 5 p x ; P A D D I N G - R I G H T : 0 p x " > < D I V > H y d r a 2 6 & l t ; < A h r e f = " m a i l t o : h y d r a 2 6 @ t w c n y . r r . c o m " > h y d r a 2 6 @ t w c n y . r r . c o m < / A > & g t ; w r o t e i n m e s s a g e < A h r e f = " n e w s : k h O R 3 . 3 7 6 4 $ w G 3 . 1 3 4 3 8 3 @ t y p h o o n . n y r o c . r r . c o m " > n e w s : k h O R 3 . 3 7 6 4 $ w G 3 . 1 3 4 3 8 3 @ t y p h o o n . n y r o c . r r . c o m < / A > . . . < / D I V > < D I V > < F O N T s i z e = 2 > u h - h u h & l t ; k n o d s k n o w i n g l y & g t ; a n d s o m e n e w b i e s g o t c h e w e d o u t w h e n t h e y s a i d t h e s a m e t h i n g . & n b s p ; s o m e e v e n i f t h e y j u s t w a n t e d t o b a c k u p s o m e t h i n g t h e y a l r e a d y h a d . & n b s p ; n o o f f e n s e , n o t t r y i n g t o s t e p o n a n y t o e s b u t t h e d u a l i t y h e r e j u s t d o e s n ' t s e e m t o h a s h . < / F O N T > < / D I V > < B L O C K Q U O T E s t y l e = " B O R D E R - L E F T : # 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 p x s o l i d ; M A R G I N - L E F T : 5 p x ; M A R G I N - R I G H T : 0 p x ; P A D D I N G - L E F T : 5 p x ; P A D D I N G - R I G H T : 0 p x " > < D I V > N I G I & l t ; < A h r e f = " m a i l t o : j i m @ b o b . c o m " > j i m @ b o b . c o m < / A > & g t ; w r o t e i n m e s s a g e < A h r e f = " n e w s : 3 8 1 7 9 6 b 9 . 0 @ n e w s 2 . c l u s t e r 1 . t e l i n c o . n e t " > n e w s : 3 8 1 7 9 6 b 9 . 0 @ n e w s 2 . c l u s t e r 1 . t e l i n c o . n e t < / A > . . . < / D I V > < D I V > < F O N T f a c e = A r i a l s i z e = 2 > L e t s g o w a y b a c k t o t h e t o p o f t h i s t h r e a d w h e r e T J s a i d < / F O N T > < / D I V > < D I V > & n b s p ; < / D I V > < D I V > < F O N T f a c e = A r i a l s i z e = 2 > " S o p l e a s e p l e a s e p l e a s e , i f y o u w a n t t o s e n d u s a < S T R O N G > t e m p o r a r y < / S T R O N G > c o p y < B R > ( u n t i l w e c a n b u y i t ) " < / F O N T > < / D I V > < D I V > & n b s p ; < / D I V > < D I V > & n b s p ; < / D I V > < D I V > & n b s p ; < / D I V > < D I V > < F O N T f a c e = A r i a l s i z e = 2 > M a k e t h e c h o i c e & n b s p ; & n b s p ; & n b s p ; 1 F r e n c h C o w s - F e d o n h u m a n a n d a n i m a l e x c r e m e n t < / F O N T > < / D I V > < D I V > < F O N T f a c e = A r i a l s i z e = 2 > & n b s p ; & n b s p ; & n b s p ; & n b s p ; & n b s p ; & n b s p ; & n b s p ; & n b s p ; & n b s p ; & n b s p ; & n b s p ; & n b s p ; & n b s p ; & n b s p ; & n b s p ; & n b s p ; & n b s p ; & n b s p ; & n b s p ; & n b s p ; & n b s p ; 2 E n g l i s h C o w s - F e d o n f u c t u p s h e e p b r a i n s . < / F O N T > < / D I V > < D I V > & n b s p ; < / D I V > < D I V > < F O N T f a c e = A r i a l s i z e = 2 > B R I T I S H B E E F m a k e t h e r i g h t c h o i c e , I m e a n f o r f u c k s s a k e t h e y e a t f r o g s a n d s n a i l s . < / F O N T > < / D I V > < D I V > & n b s p ; < / D I V > < / B L O C K Q U O T E > < / B L O C K Q U O T E > < / B O D Y > < / H T M L >

Brian Booth

Oct 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/28/99
Hey now. I'm out west and the only hat I wear is a baseball cap!

Hydra26

Oct 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/29/99
shhhh! not so LOUD, man.

Rizla Ranger (Revivin') UK <rizla...@my-deja.com> wrote in message

Hydra26

Oct 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/29/99
ÿþ< ! D O C T Y P E H T M L P U B L I C " - / / W 3 C / / D T D H T M L 4 . 0 T r a n s i t i o n a l / / E N " > < H T M L > < H E A D > < M E T A c o n t e n t = " t e x t / h t m l ; c h a r s e t = u n i c o d e " h t t p - e q u i v = C o n t e n t - T y p e > < M E T A c o n t e n t = " M S H T M L 5 . 0 0 . 2 3 1 4 . 1 0 0 0 " n a m e = G E N E R A T O R > < S T Y L E > < / S T Y L E > < / H E A D > < B O D Y b g C o l o r = # f f f f f f > < D I V > < F O N T s i z e = 2 > n a h , I ' m n o t w o r k e d u p o v e r , b e c a u s e I w o n ' t b e b u y i n g i t r i g h t a w a y e i t h e r . & n b s p ; A n d n o , I d o n ' t k n o w y o u . & n b s p ; B u t t h e r e w a s s o m e l e n g t h y t h r e a d s ( p e r h a p s d u r i n g y o u r s a b b a t i c a l ) i n i t i a t e d b y s o m e f o l k s w a n t i n g t o p u t D F o n a C D . & n b s p ; s o m e w e r e d u m b ( i . e . w h e r e c a n I D / L D F ? ) & n b s p ; a n d s o m e M A Y h a v e h a d l e g i t i m a t e r e a s o n s ( i . e . b a c k i n g u p , o r w h a t e v e r ) R e g a r d l e s s , t h e y w e r e a l l t r e a t e d t h e s a m e . < / F O N T > < / D I V > < B L O C K Q U O T E s t y l e = " B O R D E R - L E F T : # 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 p x s o l i d ; M A R G I N - L E F T : 5 p x ; M A R G I N - R I G H T : 0 p x ; P A D D I N G - L E F T : 5 p x ; P A D D I N G - R I G H T : 0 p x " > < D I V > T J & l t ; < A h r e f = " m a i l t o : h a h a @ h o h o . c o m " > h a h a @ h o h o . c o m < / A > & g t ; w r o t e i n m e s s a g e < A h r e f = " n e w s : y e 2 S 3 . 2 5 0 6 $ b p 3 . 9 5 4 2 3 @ n n r p 3 . c l a r a . n e t " > n e w s : y e 2 S 3 . 2 5 0 6 $ b p 3 . 9 5 4 2 3 @ n n r p 3 . c l a r a . n e t < / A > . . . < / D I V > < D I V > < F O N T s i z e = 2 > < S T R O N G > Y o u d o n t k n o w m e I g u e s s , I A L W A Y S b u y t h e g a m e s i f I l i k e ' e m , a f t e r a l l , i f I d i d n t , h o w c o u l d I p h o t o c o p y t h e m a n u a l s t o d i s h o u t w i t h a l l t h e i l l e g a l c o p i e s i m a k e ? < / S T R O N G > < / F O N T > < / D I V > < D I V > & n b s p ; < / D I V > < D I V > < F O N T s i z e = 2 > < S T R O N G > J u s t k i d d i n o f c o u r s e , m a n y o u y a n k e e s a r e r e a l w o r k e d u p a b o u t u s w a n t i n g D F 2 a t t h e s a m e t i m e a s y a ! ! < / S T R O N G > < / F O N T > < / D I V > < D I V > < F O N T s i z e = 2 > < S T R O N G > L O L < / S T R O N G > < / F O N T > < / D I V > < D I V > & n b s p ; < / D I V > < D I V > < F O N T s i z e = 2 > < S T R O N G > T J < / S T R O N G > < / F O N T > < / D I V > < B L O C K Q U O T E s t y l e = " B O R D E R - L E F T : # 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 p x s o l i d ; M A R G I N - L E F T : 5 p x ; M A R G I N - R I G H T : 0 p x ; P A D D I N G - L E F T : 5 p x ; P A D D I N G - R I G H T : 0 p x " > < D I V > H y d r a 2 6 & l t ; < A h r e f = " m a i l t o : h y d r a 2 6 @ t w c n y . r r . c o m " > h y d r a 2 6 @ t w c n y . r r . c o m < / A > & g t ; w r o t e i n m e s s a g e < A h r e f = " n e w s : k h O R 3 . 3 7 6 4 $ w G 3 . 1 3 4 3 8 3 @ t y p h o o n . n y r o c . r r . c o m " > n e w s : k h O R 3 . 3 7 6 4 $ w G 3 . 1 3 4 3 8 3 @ t y p h o o n . n y r o c . r r . c o m < / A > . . . < / D I V > < D I V > < F O N T s i z e = 2 > u h - h u h & l t ; k n o d s k n o w i n g l y & g t ; a n d s o m e n e w b i e s g o t c h e w e d o u t w h e n t h e y s a i d t h e s a m e t h i n g . & n b s p ; s o m e e v e n i f t h e y j u s t w a n t e d t o b a c k u p s o m e t h i n g t h e y a l r e a d y h a d . & n b s p ; n o o f f e n s e , n o t t r y i n g t o s t e p o n a n y t o e s b u t t h e d u a l i t y h e r e j u s t d o e s n ' t s e e m t o h a s h . < / F O N T > < / D I V > < B L O C K Q U O T E s t y l e = " B O R D E R - L E F T : # 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 p x s o l i d ; M A R G I N - L E F T : 5 p x ; M A R G I N - R I G H T : 0 p x ; P A D D I N G - L E F T : 5 p x ; P A D D I N G - R I G H T : 0 p x " > < D I V > N I G I & l t ; < A h r e f = " m a i l t o : j i m @ b o b . c o m " > j i m @ b o b . c o m < / A > & g t ; w r o t e i n m e s s a g e < A h r e f = " n e w s : 3 8 1 7 9 6 b 9 . 0 @ n e w s 2 . c l u s t e r 1 . t e l i n c o . n e t " > n e w s : 3 8 1 7 9 6 b 9 . 0 @ n e w s 2 . c l u s t e r 1 . t e l i n c o . n e t < / A > . . . < / D I V > < D I V > < F O N T f a c e = A r i a l s i z e = 2 > L e t s g o w a y b a c k t o t h e t o p o f t h i s t h r e a d w h e r e T J s a i d < / F O N T > < / D I V > < D I V > & n b s p ; < / D I V > < D I V > < F O N T f a c e = A r i a l s i z e = 2 > " S o p l e a s e p l e a s e p l e a s e , i f y o u w a n t t o s e n d u s a < S T R O N G > t e m p o r a r y < / S T R O N G > c o p y < B R > ( u n t i l w e c a n b u y i t ) " < / F O N T > < / D I V > < D I V > & n b s p ; < / D I V > < D I V > & n b s p ; < / D I V > < D I V > & n b s p ; < / D I V > < D I V > < F O N T f a c e = A r i a l s i z e = 2 > M a k e t h e c h o i c e & n b s p ; & n b s p ; & n b s p ; 1 F r e n c h C o w s - F e d o n h u m a n a n d a n i m a l e x c r e m e n t < / F O N T > < / D I V > < D I V > < F O N T f a c e = A r i a l s i z e = 2 > & n b s p ; & n b s p ; & n b s p ; & n b s p ; & n b s p ; & n b s p ; & n b s p ; & n b s p ; & n b s p ; & n b s p ; & n b s p ; & n b s p ; & n b s p ; & n b s p ; & n b s p ; & n b s p ; & n b s p ; & n b s p ; & n b s p ; & n b s p ; & n b s p ; 2 E n g l i s h C o w s - F e d o n f u c t u p s h e e p b r a i n s . < / F O N T > < / D I V > < D I V > & n b s p ; < / D I V > < D I V > < F O N T f a c e = A r i a l s i z e = 2 > B R I T I S H B E E F m a k e t h e r i g h t c h o i c e , I m e a n f o r f u c k s s a k e t h e y e a t f r o g s a n d s n a i l s . < / F O N T > < / D I V > < D I V > & n b s p ; < / D I V > < / B L O C K Q U O T E > < / B L O C K Q U O T E > < / B L O C K Q U O T E > < / B O D Y > < / H T M L >

JOE MCA

Nov 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/1/99
MOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!