17. Diffrent entrances to a dungeon that ACUTALLY lead to DIFFRENT part
of the dungeon, not the same area for all of the entrances.
Scott Begg wrote in message <6a8at5$kk2$2...@news.campus.mci.net>...
notice that all of the above require no improvement in the graphics dept.
make the game smarter, not prettier.
maybe after unloading 750 pounds of armour at one smithy for the 3rd time
in a week, the smith asks where in the hell i got all the loot, or responds
in some other way, ex: follows me setting an ambush....gives me a quest...
tells me to get lost as he is broke....anything, just make my actions have
>sco...@ucr.campus.mci.net (Scott Begg) wrote:
( --My blah-blah, woof-woof snipped-- )
* * * * *
--Hirelings, sidekicks, followers, or "manservants" / "squires", what
have you... You can hire these individuals, or team up with them, or
whatever (a limited number, maybe 4, 5, or 6, can join with you--the
trick? You can't control them--you can give suggestions (in battle,
for example), but they make their own decisions, and they can go to
the mat for you and save your butt in combat with MANY more monsters
at once...OR, die like stupid Ykalonians who make moron choices... OR,
they can stab you in the back, or steal you blind, defect, and leave
you in the lurch.... Interactions, of course, determined by
--Magic carpets obtainable in Sentinal; expensive, but capable of
levitating and moving you around to a limited extent.
--REAL ship movement, where you can sail around, and actually move
your ship on the water in real time (instead of just fast travel)...
This can include sea monsters you have to deal with, and even PIRATES
and enemy vessels (OOH, BABY ! YES !!!)
--Being able to join a caravan on a long trip, and being the hired
"gun", er "sword" giving them protection...
* * * * *
More to come at a later date...
2) I'd like people to come to me get a quest once in a while. I know if the
programmers try they can get a feature like that in.
3) I'd like to see the other types of lycanthropes like weretigers and
weresharks. And also become them.
4) I'd love to be able to join The Blades or The Order of the Lamp.
5)I'd love to run my own guild. Maybe add my own features to the guild.
6) Be able to summon a daedra prince on my own.
7) I hope they keep the itemmaker in morrowing cause it's not in Battlespire.
8) I'd like to quests where npc that play with me and fight monsters with me
on quests because always being sent alone on a quest is really repetative and
9) I'd like maybe to raise my legal rep so much that I am declared a rank of
noble, or duke, or baron.
10) I'd like to actually meet people in the past of my character. Like a
parent or a enemy I've had for years.
11) Of course I'd liek some multiplayer support. If anygame would be cool
playing in a set place like battle.net I say it would be the elder scrolls.
12) I'd like to be able to usurp power from like and Archmagister or a king.
>Potential to buy (or build) Keeps, Strongholds, or Palaces
13) I'd like those Palaces, Keeps, or Strongholds of mine to have npc's and
different guards hangin' around and the place try to be taken over every now
and then so I can defend it. And when enemies come in the guards will attack
14) More flexible guild quests that the more risky or harder the quest the
higher your rep will be when you complete it.
15) Bother a Daedra Prince enough that they will want to fight you directly
instead of sending it's pathetic Frost, Fire, Lords.
16) I'd like a house to have more use to it. For example I buy a house in
Daggerfall city so people in the city are giving me a better rep because I live
with them. Or maybe I throw a party in my house and everybody thinks better of
me. Or I can turn my house into a tavern or shop. Or I can own more than one
house or ship.
17) Make money by offering travel by my ship
I can go on and on. Thanx for asking.
These are excellent suggestions!