DF to AD&D 2nd Edition, version 2.0

已查看 26 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Silent

未读,
2000年8月31日 03:00:002000/8/31
收件人
Yeah, that's right...I'm here to bug you all again with another
announcement about my Daggerfall to Advanced Dungeons and Dragons 2nd
Edition documents :)

I've made the 2.0 version official. It is made up of .htm files rather
than using the old .doc format (this allows smaller size and better
organization, and makes it easier for me to keep an up-to-date "What's
New" area). Also, wording is more concise (it has about half as many
characters as the last 1.x version), and, hopefully, clearer as well.

The "guts" of the system have not changed. Sure, a few Advantages and
Disadvantages are altered and some other minor things, but overall the
changes are superficial. Additionally, rather than the "For X, you do Y.
On the other hand, there is optional rule Z, and variant system A for
default rule Y, which can be altered in this manner to apply to rule Z"
method, I tried to list the possibilities at the same time (explaining
each in term). This really helped with the skill system rules (what with
3 different weaponry skill rules, 3 different spellcasting skill rules,
and 4 different skill advancement rules). The skill systems are actually
presented in seperate .htm files linked to in the main file, making the
whole thing look cleaner and also making the task of learning the system
to seem less daunting.

It should eventually make its way to http://www.m0use.net/~crodo/ in the
downloads area (the Archives), where the last 1.x version is still kept.
Until then, I'd be happy to E-mail it to those who ask (just let me know
if you prefer the 49.5 KB .zip or the 40.3 KB .rar).

Princess Morgiah

未读,
2000年9月3日 15:45:002000/9/3
收件人
Hi,

I'm currently still working on the definition of my game, so I'd appreciate
it if you could send me a copy of your document (zip version).

The definition is almost done, we are just working out exactly what's
possible and what's not. Most things we talked about on this NG will be
included in the game.

Thanks in advance,

Princess Morgiah

Silent wrote in message <39AE11...@vvm.com>...

Magnus

未读,
2017年4月13日 12:57:042017/4/13
收件人
I know this is nearly twenty years late and most likely the email this will go to is dead, but I would love to get my hands on this.

0 个新帖子