Creatures COB downloads

Sean Ahern

Jan 9, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/9/98

The (as far as I know) first site purely for COB files,
COBbled Together, has been completely revamped, and work on extending
it is proceeding quickly. There are currently over 90 COBs available,
with over two hundred others to follow, and the intention of supplying
other useful resources. including a Glossary, a proposed standard
method of packaging COB files and documentation, and FAQ's.
Please visit
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Realm/index.html

Hope you like it.
Sean

I would be grateful if anyone with a Creatures related site
would consider adding a link to the site.

ja...@cybernect.com

Jan 9, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/9/98

Well, I jumped all around on your GeoCities web page but alas it says
the page is not available. I check all the games, etc. and didn't find
you. Help?

Dokter Ooh

Jan 10, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/10/98

>The (as far as I know) first site purely for COB files,
>COBbled Together, has been completely revamped, and work on extending
>it is proceeding quickly. There are currently over 90 COBs available,
>with over two hundred others to follow, and the intention of supplying
>other useful resources. including a Glossary, a proposed standard
>method of packaging COB files and documentation, and FAQ's.

Oh, is this like Creatures Universe? Creature's Universe is your one stop Cob
shopping. Sort of like a shopping mall of Cobs. Great place that is updated at
the least once a week (or so it seems)

SIGNED,
the fellow known by the norns as "JOE"

Sean Ahern

Jan 10, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/10/98

On 10 Jan 1998 16:10:04 GMT, dokt...@aol.com (Dokter Ooh) wrote:

>>The (as far as I know) first site purely for COB files,

>>COBbled Together, has been completely revamped...

> Oh, is this like Creatures Universe? Creature's Universe is your one stop Cob
>shopping. Sort of like a shopping mall of Cobs. Great place that is updated at
>the least once a week (or so it seems)

Well, I dont actually think Universe. existed when I
originally announced, then started, COBbled, but due to a huge amount
of pressure at work, I never actually was able to do much with it, so
Universe sprung up and took over that niche. Now I've started working
on it again, and hopefully it'll be worthwhile visiting.
I have 5Mb of COBs to be added to the site, at the moment,
which will be *on* the site (so no broken links), and will be
supplying a lot more info on the various COBs, which hopefully will be
presented in a fairly easy-to-traverse manner.
Lemme know what you think.

Sean

http:\\www.geocities.com\TimesSquare\Real.\7723\index.html

Sean Ahern

Jan 10, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/10/98

On Fri, 09 Jan 1998 20:23:20 GMT, wrd...@clara.net (Sean Ahern) wrote:

>The (as far as I know) first site purely for COB files,
>COBbled Together

> Please visit
>http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Realm/index.html

CORRECTION:
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Realm/7723/index.htm

I'm positive I cancelled this and posted a corrected
replacement. Sorry folks.

DrgnSeth10

Jan 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/18/98

I think that The Creatures Universe (c) is a bit better than COBbled together.
The Creatures Universe (c) has pictures of the COB, the author of the COB, and
a description of the COB.