[plug] MEHq unvails - norn control

Pat Harvey

Jan 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/23/00
Ladies and gentlemen, the Mass Execution HQ has arrived. MEHq stands for
the most important challenge we as a community ever have faced; norn
control. We need the help of everyone of you to do the correct thing for
the community. Please, visit the home of our righteous campaign,
reinforcing the morality of us all. Join MEHq and join the campaign of
truth. It is time for norns to be controlled. It is time for MEHq.

MEHq - http://redrival.com/mehq/

Pat

xOtix

Jan 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/24/00
pat_h...@yahoo.com (Pat Harvey) <86g47i$374$1...@newsg2.svr.pol.co.uk> on
Sun 23 Jan 2000 03:50:12p, strode proudly front and centre in
alt.games.creatures and with appropriate gusto proclaimed:

Ummm... no thanks...

--
xOtix
Creatures Community Advocate

Carol Bertrand

Jan 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/24/00
Norns need to be controlled?
What? Sounds like drivel to me.
Carol

Ping

Jan 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/24/00
Pat Harvey <pat_h...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I supose I could launch yet *another* cutesy site....

ignore 'em
they prolly just don't get it :P

¤ Ping
¤ http://www.creatureslife.net
¤ http://news-finger.creatureslife.net
¤ nospam = albia when e-mailing
¤ http://skizzers.org/ping/
¤ http://www.alladvantage.com/home.asp?refid=HSK007
"do you find this acceptable, madam?. . . of course not. . . . .customers
come with clothes, and chops come with gravy. I think I've made my point"

Pat Harvey

Jan 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/24/00
I supose I could launch yet *another* cutesy site....

Pat

the creatures abyss - http://redrival.com/abyss/enter.html

MEHq - http://redrival.com/mehq/

xOtix

Jan 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/25/00
pat_h...@yahoo.com (Pat Harvey) <86i4gb$h3i$1...@news5.svr.pol.co.uk> on Mon
24 Jan 2000 10:07:03a, strode proudly front and centre in
alt.games.creatures and with appropriate gusto proclaimed:

>I supose I could launch yet *another* cutesy site....

ERm.. No thanks.

Just no satisfying some people, eh? ;`)

xOtix

Jan 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/25/00
Pi...@nospam.demon.co.uk (Ping) <948737650.5097.0.nnrp-
02.9e...@news.demon.co.uk> on Mon 24 Jan 2000 10:13:52a, strode proudly
front and centre in alt.games.creatures and with appropriate gusto
proclaimed:

>Pat Harvey <pat_h...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>> I supose I could launch yet *another* cutesy site....
>

>ignore 'em
>they prolly just don't get it :P
>

>¤ Ping
http://www.creatureslife.net
http://news-finger.creatureslife.net
>¤ nospam = albia when e-mailing
http://skizzers.org/ping/
http://www.alladvantage.com/home.asp?refid=HSK007
>"do you find this acceptable, madam?. . . of course not. . . . .customers
>come with clothes, and chops come with gravy. I think I've made my point"

Yes? and you, with your superior intellect, do of course..

Ping

Jan 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/25/00
xOtix <x0ti...@ddy.its.invalid> wrote in message

> Yes? and you, with your superior intellect, do of course..

Quiet mortal, or I shall smite thee verily

bdonlan

Jan 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/25/00

> pat_h...@yahoo.com (Pat Harvey) <86g47i$374$1...@newsg2.svr.pol.co.uk> on
> Sun 23 Jan 2000 03:50:12p, strode proudly front and centre in

> alt.games.creatures and with appropriate gusto proclaimed:
>
> >Ladies and gentlemen, the Mass Execution HQ has arrived. MEHq stands for
> >the most important challenge we as a community ever have faced; norn
> >control. We need the help of everyone of you to do the correct thing for
> >the community. Please, visit the home of our righteous campaign,
> >reinforcing the morality of us all. Join MEHq and join the campaign of
> >truth. It is time for norns to be controlled. It is time for MEHq.
> >
> >MEHq - http://redrival.com/mehq/
<snip>
> Ummm... no thanks...

Ditto. I think AnitNorn feels differently though...

xOtix

Jan 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/26/00
bdo...@hotmail.com (bdonlan) <388e0...@news.cybertours.com> on Tue 25
Jan 2000 12:52:33p, strode proudly front and centre in

alt.games.creatures and with appropriate gusto proclaimed:

>xOtix <x0ti...@ddy.its.invalid> wrote in message
>> pat_h...@yahoo.com (Pat Harvey) <86g47i$374$1...@newsg2.svr.pol.co.uk>
>> on Sun 23 Jan 2000 03:50:12p, strode proudly front and centre in
>> alt.games.creatures and with appropriate gusto proclaimed:
>>
>> >Ladies and gentlemen, the Mass Execution HQ has arrived. MEHq stands
>> >for the most important challenge we as a community ever have faced;
>> >norn control. We need the help of everyone of you to do the correct
>> >thing for the community. Please, visit the home of our righteous
>> >campaign, reinforcing the morality of us all. Join MEHq and join the
>> >campaign of truth. It is time for norns to be controlled. It is
>> >time for MEHq.
>> >
>> >MEHq - http://redrival.com/mehq/
><snip>
>> Ummm... no thanks...
>
>Ditto. I think AnitNorn feels differently though...

Well, it's not for me to discuss what AN thinks. He's an adult and
therefore responsible for himself. He's even a papa, now. :`)

xOtix

Jan 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/26/00
Pi...@nospam.demon.co.uk (Ping) <948823629.22932.3.nnrp-
09.9e...@news.demon.co.uk> on Tue 25 Jan 2000 10:06:59a, strode proudly
front and centre in alt.games.creatures and with appropriate gusto
proclaimed:

>xOtix <x0ti...@ddy.its.invalid> wrote in message

Yeth, mathsthah!....
::slobbers all over Pings feet::