Primrose's Wish [Part 13]

1 view

SnowCalico

Jul 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/3/98

Primrose was still in shock after finding out she was pregnant.
Of course, Gismo had gotten over being shocked, and no surprise turned
to bragging.

"Just what I need, a son to carry on my wonderful lineage!" Gismo grinned

"What if its a female?" asked Primrose with slight disgust

"Then we'll name it Gismoa, either way, its a Gismo." he said with a
radiant smile on his face

"Oh brother." growled Primrose smacking her forhead.

So much for Gismo's sensitive side. She realised that she had no idea where
Bram
was, thats when she saw the soap bubble COB. Bram had gone to destroy the bug!
She
suddenly felt very worried and became frantic.

"GISMO!!! Bram...hes in that Soap Bubble COB! We've got to save him! He could
get killed!"
Primrose yelled

Gismo's eyes were elsewhere...memories of what had happened to him:

"You be careful Gismo hon..."
"Mom, don't worry about me!"
"Ok love, come back in time for lunch..."

Terror...screaming....shivering..

"GISMO!!!!!"

"Mom! Help Me!!!"

"Save him, someone, anyone! What do you mean you can't do anything?"

"Mom! I'm scared!"

"Gismo!!!"

Suddenly Gismo felt a hand on his shoulder, and was brought back to the
present.

"Gis, you alright?" Primrose asked

"Yeah, I'm fine. Listen Prim, I'm sorry if I'm egotistical sometimes, it comes
from
insecurities, it really does."

"Thats alright Gismo, I know how guy norns are." she said with a shy smile

"Right, lets go see if we can help Bram." Gismo grinned

-------------------------------

Bram's hand reached out to grab the bug. He tugged at it, and amazingly, it
came off with
little effort. At that second, a Hand appeared, just like the one Primrose had
told him about!

"Hey there little guy, need some help?" the voice came

"Yes, but Primrose and Gismo need your help too!" Bram exclaimed

"Gismo? Hes still alive? Oh well, I'll make sure you land safetly in the
carrot patch."
the Hand assured Bram.
---------------------------------

Primrose looked at the sky stressfully, where was Bram? She saw that the bug
was gone...
but Bram had disappeared.

"THERE HE IS!!" yelled Gismo excitedly as Bram in the Soap Bubble COB
(followed by the
Hand.

"Oh Hand!" Primrose said as she reached up to greet the Hand "Its so good to
see you! It seems
like its been forever! I want to go back home! IS Gypsy still alive?"

"Yes dear, they won't even have noticed you were gone...have you gained some
weight?" The Hand asked

"Actually, uh, Mr. Hand sir, shes pregnant...by me." Gismo said stepping
forward

"Well, maybe they will notice you were gone. Gismo, I do believe I remember
you. You tell me
you've been in this Albia all along?" The Hand wondered

"Its a long story" Gismo said "This isn't where I've been, I just got here. Is
my family still
alive?"

"I'm afraid not Gismo, in fact, you grew up in what is now Primrose's Albia.
Your family has been gone for
many generations. However, your family's descendants still live there. I'm
sorry." The Hand sighed

"Then thers only one thing to do. I'm going back with Primrose." Gismo said

"We'll be glad to have you Gismo." Primrose smiled and gave him a hug.
____________________________________

Epilouge:

"Vanessa! Come back here!" yelled Primrose, clutching a carrot in one hand and
running after her crawling
daughter "You haven't had supper yet!"

Vanessa crawled around the grendel tree, and saw something in a bush. She
pulled out a very odd looking doll.
He was completley orange and brown, save for an opening at the top with two
saucer shaped eyes peering out. Vanessa
cuddled the doll close as her mother, nearly out of breath, came up behind her.

"You're in a lot of tr...what is that you have?" Primrose said looking at
Vanessa's discovery. "Its my Kenny
doll! I can't believe you found it!"

"What'd she find?" asked Gismo, coming up from behind chewing on a lemon.

"A doll I used to have, it was a present from my parents." Primrose said in
awe.

She held the doll close to her face...it still smelled like honey! All her
memories came floating
back, and she lovingly handed the doll back to Vanessa and kissed Gismo's nose.

"You know, I never was able to prove that weather existed." laughed Primrose
"After all this,
I have no evidence. I don't really care anymore, this experience has done me
good. At least
Gypsy and the others stopped teasing me."

"Yeah and you got the honor of having my kid." said Gismo in his usual
egotistical tone.

Primrose simply sighed and rolled her eyes as she felt a rain drop one her
nose....

The End....or is it? ;)

Though I have yet to decide, this may not be the last you see of Primrose,
there are a lot of questions that need answering....

\/\/\/
------------------------()()()oo()()()-----------
SnowCalico-Leader of Rights For Kenny
visit our homepage http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Studio/1278
E-mail for info

SophieKity

Jul 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/3/98

Oh cool. But

>The End....or is it? ;)

It's unlucky to end on 13! <grin>

>Though I have yet to decide, this may not be the last you see of Primrose,
>there are a lot of questions that need answering....

Ooh, maybe about Vanessa! Or more about Bram! Or Gismo!...well maybe you should
decide for yourself. :) Great ending (or is it..?).

toodles,
samantha

~
Creatures Of Albia : http://members.aol.com/SophieKity/albia.html
~
I'm smarter than most thinkle peep I am. Really.

J. L. Williams

Jul 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/3/98

Camilia <clapping and smiling> More story yes!

GUMPELS

Jul 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/4/98

<applause> But don't stop writing for Primrose, Bram and Gismo!

Marguerrite, Hunter of the Infamous Matt and Trey (they call me Kim, but I know
better)
Aka Crabtree-Norn "Sit down and shut up!"
"&^*$ Censorship!"-originated on alt.tv.southpark