Creatures 4 is on the way!

Thatnornguy

Oct 1, 2012, 11:21:19 AM10/1/12
To those of you who didn't know, CREATURES 4 is in development! Yeah baby! Here's a link, not much has been revealed about it yet but I'm still pumped. http://creatures.wikia.com/wiki/Creatures_4

There's a demo out for it, at least I believe that's what I read. I recommend at least checking out the link I provided.

D.

Oct 18, 2012, 1:57:50 PM10/18/12
On Monday, October 1, 2012 11:21:20 AM UTC-4, Thatnornguy wrote:
> To those of you who didn't know, CREATURES 4 is in development! Yeah baby! Here's a link, not much has been revealed about it yet but I'm still pumped. http://creatures.wikia.com/wiki/Creatures_4
>

> There's a demo out for it, at least I believe that's what I read. I recommend at least checking out the link I provided.

Is it wrong, to try and stifle the hope that it'll get through development and be released?

csau...@gmail.com

Jan 22, 2013, 9:57:00 PM1/22/13

usti...@gmail.com

Jun 3, 2013, 12:47:18 PM6/3/13
On Monday, October 1, 2012 11:21:20 AM UTC-4, Thatnornguy wrote:
> To those of you who didn't know, CREATURES 4 is in development! Yeah baby! Here's a link, not much has been revealed about it yet but I'm still pumped. http://creatures.wikia.com/wiki/Creatures_4
>

> There's a demo out for it, at least I believe that's what I read. I recommend at least checking out the link I provided.

Ohmina mymina goshmina!