[plug]Activeworld Tiburon reopens!

Lis Morris

Jul 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/29/00
Hiya everyone!

Some of you might know that I've taken over the running of the Activeworld
Tiburon, and after some revamping and so forth, it's reopening as a world
especially for the Creatures community!
In case you've never used Activeworlds, it's a 3D virtual world where people
can chat and even build their own houses, or indeed, anything they wish. You
can download the software, and find out more about it, at
www.activeworlds.com.
Tiburon is a free building world, so come in and make your own property. I
do ask that you don't make it too big, since we are a bit limited for space.
We should be ok as long as no one grabs any land. Tiburon's website is at
www.shee.demon.co.uk/tiburon.
Tiburon will be opening tonight at 10pm GMT. Come in and see everything!
See you there!

--
Lis Morris,
Owner of the Palace:

'Suggest replacements for misspelled words'
-From the options dialogue of Outlook Express v 5.

Lis Morris

Jul 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/29/00
D'oh, just realised I got the url slightly rong:
It should be http://www.shee.demon.co.uk/tiburon/welcome.html
So there!

Brad Fermanich

Jul 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/29/00
Lis Morris wrote:
> Tiburon will be opening tonight at 10pm GMT. Come in and see everything!
> See you there!
>
> --
> Lis Morris,

Hopefully you won't deleting it every few days like the last owner
did... I had some substantial time in 3 or 4 of the previous
versions....

--
Brad.
EagerBevar Hunter of Sarcastica,

Emy S.:How come I've never said anything quotable?
Kristin: I have this terrible urge to get a sig as pointless as are my
posts. hmmm.
Lis Morris: argh! it's my head in a box! you beast

ICQ: 5690051

http://i.am/brf/

Hi! I'm a .signature virus! Copy me into yours and join the fun!

Lis Morris

Jul 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/29/00

Brad Fermanich <brf123@nospam_sltic.com> wrote in message

> Lis Morris wrote:
> > Tiburon will be opening tonight at 10pm GMT. Come in and see everything!
> > See you there!
> >
> > --
> > Lis Morris,
>
> Hopefully you won't deleting it every few days like the last owner
> did... I had some substantial time in 3 or 4 of the previous
> versions....

Nah, I'm not planning to. That'd involve, like, work :)