ActiveWorlds

Bibble

Nov 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/27/98
No matter where the Creatures place in Albia is moved, the people who tear
down tourist buildings go. I hope to get my citizenship within the next
week, but I got on this morning, and half of my house was gone. I don't mean
to complain, but if you need to use a peice, COPY it first using the Insert
button. All of my objects were copied, and that means all of you are capable
of the samething.

That is my nickel (I ran out of pennies)

--
Bibble
tom...@slip.net

Bibble's Creatures World
http://www.slip.net/~tomtat/jen/

The Dragon and Firelizard Weyr!
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Chasm/6267/

Bibble of NORN
Creator and Maintainor of COB Wing
http://members.xoom.com/Nornan/Bibble/Enter.htm

ICQ# 15382477

Hunting scuba cows (A Poem)

Pebbles are not edible. It is fruitless to try eating them.
I have not eaten a sandwhich in many days.
Despair not for Wednesdays.
Salmon unite.
Boo hoo.
Bye.

Thankyou.

Harlander

Nov 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/27/98
Bibble <tom...@slip.net> wrote in message 73n1pv$3oj$1...@owl.slip.net...

>No matter where the Creatures place in Albia is moved, the people who tear
>down tourist buildings go. I hope to get my citizenship within the next
>week, but I got on this morning, and half of my house was gone. I don't
mean
>to complain, but if you need to use a peice, COPY it first using the Insert
>button. All of my objects were copied, and that means all of you are
capable
>of the samething.
Hmmm....
<story mode engaged>
'Those cowboy builders!' shouted Bibble. 'I thought there was something
wrong with the building, but this is insane!' The building stood proud and
tall on the Martian skyline. Well, half of it did.
<end story>

Spitfire85

Nov 28, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/28/98
>No matter where the Creatures place in Albia is moved, the people who tear
>down tourist buildings go. I hope to get my citizenship within the next
>week, but I got on this morning, and half of my house was gone. I don't mean
>to complain, but if you need to use a peice, COPY it first using the Insert
>button. All of my objects were copied, and that means all of you are capable
>of the samething.
>
>That is my nickel (I ran out of pennies)

What are Activeworlds?

And by the way, always put OT in front of post that dont have anything to do
with creatures

Here are some pennys for your troble :-)

---
Another post by me, spitfire85 (yes I'm weird (and wired), and I like it too.)

the guy of knowledge in a.g.c (and I hafe eror fee spilling)

my anti-naven army: o_o o_o o_o o_o o_o o_o

::-|<----its an alien!

Bottom Line:
_______________

Das

Nov 28, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/28/98
spitf...@aol.com (Spitfire85) wrote:

>>No matter where the Creatures place in Albia is moved, the people who tear
>>down tourist buildings go. I hope to get my citizenship within the next
>>week, but I got on this morning, and half of my house was gone. I don't mean
>>to complain, but if you need to use a peice, COPY it first using the Insert
>>button. All of my objects were copied, and that means all of you are capable
>>of the samething.

*sigh* yeah, Casa De' Das was demolished, and Dasablanca was
scattered, only a few parts remain, and I found a wall on the other
side of Onatrip's house....grah, Das is gonna start securing his
house.....

http://www.activeworlds.com/

>And by the way, always put OT in front of post that dont have anything to do
>with creatures

well, considering that this is involving the Creatures community,
Albiaville, our Creatures-only town, I'd say it's on-topic....

>Here are some pennys for your troble :-)
>
>---
>Another post by me, spitfire85 (yes I'm weird (and wired), and I like it too.)

Another thought revoking message from your friendly neighborhood spider...

er.....wait...that's Peter Parker.....oh well, here's something from

Das (pronounced DOS) of NORN

other aliases: Das le' `chaz, MechaDas, Das_Albia, SM-Angel-Das, Das treq',Admiral Meepy
annoying petnames: Dassypooh, Dassy, Dassie, DoilyDude, Dassydoodle, <insert another annoying name here>
former aol listings, may they burn with Netscape: Das Shivan, DEMO101, Das Gly, FF Cait

Admiral Meepy of the Weeble Pirating organization

regional Pyromania director within NORN collective
"bringing new ways to set objects aflame"

UIN:6920984

Master of the sacred Hiss and Bite Technique

To reply remove binky

"at base, science is no more than an investigation
miracle we can never explain, and art is an interpetation
of that miracle" -Ray Bradbury, The Martian Chronciles

"A woman can pour hot wax on her legs and rip out the
hair but still be afraid of a spider" -Jerry Seinfeld, Sein Language

"Why be positive when being negative is so much easier?" -Das (hey, that's ME!!)

"And here's what <insert name> sez, with a mouth full of PEZ!" - Jason Westman :)

"lol" - anyone who's ever been within 20 feet of a computer (or a mac <G>)

"where's my pants?" - anyone that's been through college (also myself after being at home for 2 weeks)

"if ignorance is bliss then maybe humans are the holy ones" - another one from my thought vaults

"Never eat anything bigger than your head" - Max Jerome

"I refuse be quoted in a Sig" - AntiNorn

"Stupid people are a drag on society. Intelligent people should rule the world. All idiots
should be forced into hard physical labor or be executed, while Intelligence supervises to make sure
they're doing it correctly. Welcome to the economics." - Book of Das, Chapter 4, Section 1

"32 bit performance, as opposed to 32 emulated on 16 bit platform, for an 8 bit patch,based on a 4 bit processor, built by a 2 bit company, who cant stand for 1 bit of competition." - Jason Moran, aka Tetsyck, comparing WinNT and Win95/98

"The new and improved CDN, it makes your blackers black, your whiters white, costs less, has a great taste AND is less filling, it slices, it dices, it Catches fish! That's right, it's the Creatures Developers Network!!" - Lisa de Araujo, marketing shark

"I want a pony, either lavender or periwinkle, and I also wish for a cookie" - more Das

"I am perfect, your perception is flawed" - Das's ego.

note: I neither know nor care about any typo I amke, please do nto bother me about thme.

Onatrip44

Nov 28, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/28/98
>>>No matter where the Creatures place in Albia is moved, the people who tear
>>>down tourist buildings go. I hope to get my citizenship within the next
>>>week, but I got on this morning, and half of my house was gone. I don't
>mean
>>>to complain, but if you need to use a peice, COPY it first using the Insert
>>>button. All of my objects were copied, and that means all of you are
>capable
>>>of the samething.
>
>*sigh* yeah, Casa De' Das was demolished, and Dasablanca was
>scattered, only a few parts remain, and I found a wall on the other
>side of Onatrip's house....

Why anybody would do that is beyond me. Makes me look bad :(

>grah, Das is gonna start securing his
>house.....

>>>That is my nickel (I ran out of pennies)
>>>

>>What are Activeworlds?
>
>http://www.activeworlds.com/
>

>>And by the way, always put OT in front of post that dont have anything to do
>>with creatures
>
>well, considering that this is involving the Creatures community,
>Albiaville, our Creatures-only town, I'd say >it's on-topic....

Me too

>>Here are some pennys for your troble :-)

Some of us registered people are going to have to do something about all of
this demolishing.
________
Onatrip44
Junk Blocked!
Remove "www" to reply

Anonymous quote- "I'm a bit thick" (aren't I cruel ;) )

C:\DOS
C:\DOS\RUN\
RUN\DOS\RUN!

My Page!
-http://www.geocities.com/timessquare/maze/1554/index.html

TraxDJ

Nov 28, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/28/98

I agree. I was there the other day and everything was looking good. I left for
a while and when I came back, a lot of houses were destroyed. It's sad that
someone would want to do something like that. : ( I'm registered too so let me
know if there is anything I can do to help.

~~~~~
TraxDJ
~~~~~
\\//
(o o)
---oOOo-(_)-oOOo---
*remove "yuck" from email (I think you get the picture!)*

Das

Nov 28, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/28/98
onat...@aol.comwww (Onatrip44) wrote:

>>*sigh* yeah, Casa De' Das was demolished, and Dasablanca was
>>scattered, only a few parts remain, and I found a wall on the other
>>side of Onatrip's house....
>
>Why anybody would do that is beyond me. Makes me look bad :(

well, my house was next to yours, and they just moved one of my walls
to the other side....the remnants still remain....

>>grah, Das is gonna start securing his
>>house.....

>>>What are Activeworlds?
>>
>>http://www.activeworlds.com/
>>

>>>And by the way, always put OT in front of post that dont have anything to do
>>>with creatures
>>
>>well, considering that this is involving the Creatures community,
>>Albiaville, our Creatures-only town, I'd say >it's on-topic....
>
>Me too
>>

>>>Here are some pennys for your troble :-)
>
>Some of us registered people are going to have to do something about all of
>this demolishing.
>________
>Onatrip44
>Junk Blocked!
>Remove "www" to reply

Cimmerae

Nov 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/29/98
>*sigh* yeah, Casa De' Das was demolished, and Dasablanca was
>scattered, only a few parts remain,

I wonder who is doing all this demolition stuff.
Do you all wonder if we have some
enemies out there ?
I too have visited. There is plenty of space
for all. I am a registered citizen. I am willing to help.
Marmie,Grandmotherly type wisewoman
dressed in a cute dog costume.

Das

Nov 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/29/98
cimm...@aol.com (Cimmerae) wrote:

>>*sigh* yeah, Casa De' Das was demolished, and Dasablanca was
>>scattered, only a few parts remain,
>
>I wonder who is doing all this demolition stuff.
>Do you all wonder if we have some
> enemies out there ?

<reflects upon a huge list of people dubbed navens and rejected from
an entire gaming community>
hmmmm....none that I think of <g>

>I too have visited. There is plenty of space
>for all. I am a registered citizen. I am willing to help.
>Marmie,Grandmotherly type wisewoman
>dressed in a cute dog costume.

Suzy

Nov 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/29/98
Not to point any fingers (although I guess I am) the person named
Andrew and his alter ego Kevin have admitted to doing some.. One or
both of them took down NornGod's house and built there.. It's very sad
that someone would feel compelled to do something like that..

Star

"Bibble" <tom...@slip.net> wrote:

>No matter where the Creatures place in Albia is moved, the people who tear
>down tourist buildings go. I hope to get my citizenship within the next
>week, but I got on this morning, and half of my house was gone. I don't mean
>to complain, but if you need to use a peice, COPY it first using the Insert
>button. All of my objects were copied, and that means all of you are capable
>of the samething.

Drew62884

Nov 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/29/98
Look everyone... This is Andrew, and I have been very kind, and have not done
anything to anyone in ActiveWorlds. All I have done is peacefully build my
house (which has now probably been destroyed). My "alter ego Kevin" is not in
fact my alter ego, but my little brother who misunderstood the point of
ActiveWorlds. Being only 10, he thouhgt that the point was to have a war with
people and build fortresses, etc. After learning the true nature of the
system, he tried building a house, and in the process continued to accidently
delete some people's pieces while trying to duplicate them. I am sorry for all
the havoc reeked by "Hurrican Kevin" as he is now being called, and he no
longer has acces to ActiveWorlds. Once again, I am sorry for all of the
trouble he has caused.

¥-COLD NÅPALM-¥

Nov 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/29/98
Wow I never new how many people liked activeworlds.
Half the AW population must be creatures fans.
Its a damn shame AlphaWorld is down.
I have this really cool city i'm building far away from anywhere.
Once its done i'll tell u all where it is.

¥-COLD NÅPALM-¥