alt.binaries.games.creatures created!

Jason Westman

Jul 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/2/98

I sent the newgroup message for alt.binaries.games.creatures last night.
(as long as nobody rmgroups it, it'll be there forever!)

The group already exists on MSN's news server (netnews.msn.com) so, uh...
Norngirl11 and Lis already can read it.

If your news server hasn't added it yet, or your news server only adds groups
requested by its members (I hear Mindspring does this), try emailing your
newsmaster (usually "newsm...@yournewsservers.domain" as in
newsmaster@ aol.com)

For those of you who already have the group, I just posted a new browser
button for a.b.g.c and made a new version of the old one for a.g.c.

=> Jason!
--
"I've always liked the way psychiatrists speak psychobabble but psychos don't
speak psychiatristbabble."

Spamblocked, remove passion to reply!

Indigo

Jul 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/2/98

ALL RIGHT!!!!!!!!!

Damn, I just remembered I'm on Netcom. *sigh*

Maybe I'll see you all there in a year or so. ;)

Indigo - whose 5 requests for other ng's to be added to Netcom's server have
gone unanswered

--
"Avoid reality at all costs."

Remove Z from email to reply
Founder and Leader of the RfNS (Rights for Norns Society)
Still waiting to be listed on Ali's Who's Who on agc page...
ICQ UIN: 1530587
AOLIM: Indigo3721
Still working on my blasted homepage...
http://www.netcom.com/~shailagh

Jason Westman

Jul 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/2/98

And here's what Indigo sez, with a mouth full of PEZ!

>Damn, I just remembered I'm on Netcom. *sigh*
>
>Maybe I'll see you all there in a year or so. ;)
>
>Indigo - whose 5 requests for other ng's to be added to Netcom's server have
>gone unanswered

Eww, ;( well maybe an exception will be made? (?)(?)

=> Jason!
--
"Smoking kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your
life."

Daljit of NORN

Jul 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/2/98

Jason Westman wrote in message <6ng08a$qhu$1...@supernews.com>...
>For those of you who already have the group, I just posted a new browser
>button for a.b.g.c and made a new version of the old one for a.g.c.

Browser button?

--
Daljit of NORN (1 of 4): Co-second in Command
"We sacrifice Navens/Naven Boys!"

The NORN are members of the NDWAL, the SPCG, and the RfNS.

This spot is a memorial to:
------------------------------------
Steerpike, Karma, Flame, CindyPsych and my old style sigs.

Goddess of the MacNORN branch and Chief Financial Advisor: Sandy
Military/Strategic Advisor: Anthony
Head of Covert Operations and Director of Reckless Abandon: DAL
NORN Maintenance Director: Shon
Head of General Weirdness: Spoon
Doctor of NORN Psychology: CindyPsych
Maintainer of the Karmic Shield: Karma
Director of Dangerously Bored Drones: Alyssa
Head of Software and General Research: Kinnison
Queen of OOPS and Head of Website Security: Dee
Currently Title-less: Dorothy

Jason Westman

Jul 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/2/98

And here's what Daljit of NORN sez, with a mouth full of PEZ!

>Jason Westman wrote in message <6ng08a$qhu$1...@supernews.com>...
>>For those of you who already have the group, I just posted a new browser
>>button for a.b.g.c and made a new version of the old one for a.g.c.
>
>Browser button?

Little image after the manner of "Netscape NOW!" that you see everywhere.

=> Jason!
--
Windows 98: Just another pane in the glass.

mae...@nospam.demon.co.uk

Jul 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/3/98

On 2 Jul 1998 12:59:54 GMT, matan...@starplace.compassion (Jason
Westman) wrote:

>I sent the newgroup message for alt.binaries.games.creatures last night.
>(as long as nobody rmgroups it, it'll be there forever!)

Cool. I've just subscribed to it. Won't be downloading any
enormous binaries from it myself, but if there's anything that's
not too big and interesting...

Nice going, Jason!

Mae Tang
(replace "nospam" with "nu-it" for a valid e-mail address)