GEL is now available

Mike

Jan 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/1/99
I have finally finished GEL, and it's available at
http://users.kbi.com/miker/creatures Some if it's features include:

GEL is a genome editor for Creatures 2. At this time, it has no ability to
inject a Genome into your world, you will have to have a third party genome
injector to do this.

* Chemical View - View Genes that affect a certain chemical
* Loci View - Navigate back through a locus to view the emitter and receptor
genes that affect it.
* Organ View - View Genes by thier association with an organ
* Genome View - View the entire genome, separated by Gene Type
* Brain View - Modify the physical layout of the brain graphically.

Enjoy!
---
Mike (Email De-Spammed, Remove Dashes for valid E-Mail Address)
http://users.kbi.com/miker/creatures

HyperSpace (Rick)

Jan 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/2/99
COOL!!!! :-)
--
I've made many mistakes in the past, but now I will watch what i say,
Rick

Mike <m-r-a-i-f-o-r-d-@-s-w-b-e-l-l-.-n-e-t> wrote in article
<O3ij2.816$d01....@typhoon01.swbell.net>...

Message has been deleted

Mike

Jan 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/2/99
Hmmm... Ping was able to download it fine, but wasn't able to run it, due to
a "File Not Found" error, I am correcting that and will have a new zip
availabe soon. Also, be sure you are using WinZip, as that's what I used to
compress the file.

In this Dist, I might forego using the "Long Filenames option"

Dayon wrote in message <368E3963...@warwick.net>...
>h a Your zip file is screwed!! try installing it...bad end of file and
>other extracation erors

Mike

Jan 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/2/99
Mike wrote in message ...

>I have finally finished GEL, and it's available at
>http://users.kbi.com/miker/creatures Some if it's features include:

Guys, I have just sent the update to GEL to my website. This fixes the
problem with the "File Not Found" error on startup. Just use the URL above
to get it. I also created the zip with 8.3 files, so, it might work without
having to use WinZip, I haven't tested it with pkunzip, but I think it
should work fine.