[plug][JRC/CC] Creatures Community Purity Test Updated

3 views
Skip to first unread message

Emily Sachs

unread,
Dec 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/12/99
to

So, if you want to see your new and perhaps not improved score, take it at:

http://www.wench.homecreatures.com/purity/ccpurity.html

Don't forget to fill out the form at the bottom of the test and tell me
what you got! :)

--
Just a thought from: Emily Sachs | "When you come to the edge of all
-> www.wench.homecreatures.com | that you know, you must believe
-> ICQ: 8980276 | one of two things; there will be
-> "And a rock feels no pain; | earth upon which to stand, or you
-> And an island never cries." | will be given wings to fly."
-----------------------------------------------------
"People are strange when you're a stranger
Faces look ugly when you're alone
Women seem wicked when you're unwanted
Streets are uneven when you're down."
~~The Doors (Jim Morrison)
"People Are Strange"

Miranda

unread,
Dec 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/13/99
to
On Sun, 12 Dec 1999 21:57:20 -0600, Emily Sachs
<emy-...@mediaone.net> wrote:

>
>So, if you want to see your new and perhaps not improved score, take it at:
>
>http://www.wench.homecreatures.com/purity/ccpurity.html
>
>Don't forget to fill out the form at the bottom of the test and tell me
>what you got! :)

ack! My score actually went DOWN! <muttermutter>
>--
~ Miranda a.k.a Mirany
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Owner of agc's very own Starbucks, all newbies get a coupon for %10 off.
(or 50% if I feel like it)
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
ICQ: 17892154
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Visit Creatures Rubbish!
http://www.rubbish.homecreatures.com
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
"It's time for Mr. Happy Bucket! Yay!"
-erm.. Sotek with the flu

Emily Sachs

unread,
Dec 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/13/99
to

x0tix wrote:
>
> Okay. Tried it. Too many JRC Questions!!!11!!11!1!11 <g>

Well, JRChat is a large part of the Creatures community :)

> When I hit the submit button to send the comments/score to you it
> crashed my browser (Opera 3.6) Care to add support for Opera?
>
> So you missed my cryptic and funny responses. Too bad.

There's always the plain ol' old fashioned 'emailed response', ya know. :)

> I have a score of 70% pure. <giggle> ::shakes head:: Can you believe
> that??

Yup =D

> --
>
> ~ xOtix :`)^TM

x0tix

unread,
Dec 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/14/99
to
On Sun, 12 Dec 1999 21:57:20 -0600, Emily Sachs
<emy-...@mediaone.net> wrote:

>
>So, if you want to see your new and perhaps not improved score, take it at:
>
>http://www.wench.homecreatures.com/purity/ccpurity.html
>
>Don't forget to fill out the form at the bottom of the test and tell me
>what you got! :)

Okay. Tried it. Too many JRC Questions!!!11!!11!1!11 <g>

When I hit the submit button to send the comments/score to you it


crashed my browser (Opera 3.6) Care to add support for Opera?


So you missed my cryptic and funny responses. Too bad.

I have a score of 70% pure. <giggle> ::shakes head:: Can you believe
that??

--

~ xOtix :`)^TM
ex-agc FAQ archivist
Creatures Community Advocate
C2 COBs, Carolyn Horn's "Slink's Specials" site
and other goodies at
http://www.jannart.on.ca

return email address is invalid.
try: x0tix@my-dejanews

Miranda

unread,
Dec 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/14/99
to
On Tue, 14 Dec 1999 02:35:36 GMT, n...@ddy.its.invalid (x0tix) wrote:

>On Sun, 12 Dec 1999 21:57:20 -0600, Emily Sachs
><emy-...@mediaone.net> wrote:
>
>>
>>So, if you want to see your new and perhaps not improved score, take it at:
>>
>>http://www.wench.homecreatures.com/purity/ccpurity.html
>>
>>Don't forget to fill out the form at the bottom of the test and tell me
>>what you got! :)
>
>Okay. Tried it. Too many JRC Questions!!!11!!11!1!11 <g>

Then come to JRC and increase your knowledge. <voice="Sotek">
pesterpester </voice> :)

>I have a score of 70% pure. <giggle> ::shakes head:: Can you believe
>that??

Hmm, I got 39% corrupted, I think. :P
> ~ xOtix :`)^TM

~Mirany
-Ph33r the evil sheep.
-Owner of 0 agc cheese points (I refuse to accept freebies)
-Owner of agc's very own Starbucks, all newbies get a coupon for %10 off.
(or 50% if I feel like it :P)
-http://www.rubbish.homecreatures.com
/end sig

x0tix

unread,
Dec 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/14/99
to
On Tue, 14 Dec 1999 02:18:15 GMT, mc...@mnsi.nospam (Miranda) wrote:

>On Tue, 14 Dec 1999 02:35:36 GMT, n...@ddy.its.invalid (x0tix) wrote:

>>Okay. Tried it. Too many JRC Questions!!!11!!11!1!11 <g>
>Then come to JRC and increase your knowledge. <voice="Sotek">
>pesterpester </voice> :)

Ain't got time nor the nerfs to get involved with JRC... I'm often
tempted though... <g>

>>I have a score of 70% pure. <giggle> ::shakes head:: Can you believe
>>that??
>
>Hmm, I got 39% corrupted, I think. :P

I think it should be called the Creatures Corruption Test. <grin>

Mostly becasue I like the alliteration.

Leonard How

unread,
Dec 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/14/99
to

x0tix <n...@ddy.its.invalid> wrote in message
news:3855abe1...@news.bconnex.net...

> On Sun, 12 Dec 1999 21:57:20 -0600, Emily Sachs
> <emy-...@mediaone.net> wrote:
[snip]

> I have a score of 70% pure. <giggle> ::shakes head:: Can you believe
> that??

=) I'm 91.3% pure. :o) Or was it 90.3%? I forgot. =)


x0tix

unread,
Dec 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/14/99
to

Sheesh! How did you manage that when you are a frequenter of JRC?
::looks at Leonard with mock suspicion::
You didn't --cheat-- did you? ;`)

Leonard How

unread,
Dec 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/15/99
to

x0tix <n...@ddy.its.invalid> wrote in message
news:38569c09...@news.bconnex.net...

> On Tue, 14 Dec 1999 15:32:31 +0800, "Leonard How"
> <leo...@singnet.com.sg> wrote:
[snip]

> >=) I'm 91.3% pure. :o) Or was it 90.3%? I forgot. =)
>
> Sheesh! How did you manage that when you are a frequenter of JRC?
> ::looks at Leonard with mock suspicion::
> You didn't --cheat-- did you? ;`)

No! Of course I didn't cheat! And JRC can't load for me now. So I can't use
it. And I don't know too much about JRC too.


x0tix

unread,
Dec 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/15/99
to
On Wed, 15 Dec 1999 11:31:16 +0800, "Leonard How"
<leo...@singnet.com.sg> wrote:

>
>x0tix <n...@ddy.its.invalid> wrote in message
>news:38569c09...@news.bconnex.net...
>> On Tue, 14 Dec 1999 15:32:31 +0800, "Leonard How"
>> <leo...@singnet.com.sg> wrote:
>[snip]
>> >=) I'm 91.3% pure. :o) Or was it 90.3%? I forgot. =)
>>
>> Sheesh! How did you manage that when you are a frequenter of JRC?
>> ::looks at Leonard with mock suspicion::
>> You didn't --cheat-- did you? ;`)
>
>No! Of course I didn't cheat! And JRC can't load for me now. So I can't use
>it. And I don't know too much about JRC too.
>

I hope you realise I was affectionately teasing you. that's why I
used the word "mock", meaning faking it for fun.. I didn't really
think you would cheat, Leonard. :`)

Don't you know me better than that by now? <giggle>

Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages