Old new visitor looking for information

Digital Roadmap

Jun 20, 2017, 6:42:24 PM6/20/17
Hey all,

I used to lurk here around (oh my god!) 20 years ago when it posted to my email program.

I'm the host of a podcast called Digital Roadmap: An Old School Gaming Podcast. The end of June episode is all about the original Creatures. I'm already covering topics like wolfling & feral runs, but I'm wondering if there is anything obscure the community thinks I should include.

Credit will be given to this community out of respect for any information I can glean from here. And I'll also reply to this post once the episode is released with a direct link to the episode itself.

Please, any information you think would be useful will help the episode become better and bring more people to this great game.

Thanks,

Grant

eemvry...@gmail.com

Jul 9, 2017, 1:56:21 PM7/9/17
This group is a little bit dead, I would suggest asking around http://www.creaturescaves.com/
I'm not exactly sure what it is you want to include in your podcast. There's a lot of topics to cover, if it's just the original Creatures I think that was the height of the Norn torture controversy.

http://creatures.wikia.com/wiki/Norn_torture
I don't know how links work in Google groups :B

There's interesting user-made worlds like Terra nornia
https://creatures.wiki/Terra_Nornia

Creatures 2 has the most, and probably the most iconic user-made breeds, such as the kai norn and mernorn.
http://www.creaturesvillage.com/wafuru/

Docking Station has the most user-made rooms, and has some powerful user-made customisation tools like magic words and the Garden box.
https://creatures.wiki/Garden_Box