active worlds tonight?

jimbo

Dec 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/6/98
is anyone going to be on activeworlds tonight as usual? if so, where will you all
be? i'm a newbie at it, so i need help!
ta,
--
jimbo

official a.g.c. fingerpuppet ubermeister

chirpy deck swabber of the jolly weeble

http://surf.to/jimbo123 - NEW ADDRESS! norns, grendels, ettins, hybrids, jayd's cobs,
creature gallery, links, music and a PHOTO OF JIMBO! you want more?!?

"i thought i was wrong once. i was mistaken." - karl kennedy

"follow your dreams. you can reach your goals, i'm living proof. beefcake.
BEEFCAKE!!!"
- some little tubby guy

" 'ey!"
- same little tubby guy

"WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH"
and most importantly,
"JIMBO IS COOL." hehe.

Lis Morris

Dec 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/6/98

jimbo wrote in message ...

>is anyone going to be on activeworlds tonight as usual? if so, where will
you all
>be? i'm a newbie at it, so i need help!
>ta,
>--
>jimbo

I'm about to come in... I'll either be at Mars, 5N 620W, or in the world
Albtest.
incidently, folks, it's looking more and more like I'll be able to get my
own world! Won't that be amazingly cool? I'll call it Albia for all
Creatures fans!

Cimmerae

Dec 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/7/98
>incidently, folks, it's looking more and more >like I'll be able to get my
>own world! Won't that be amazingly cool?
Amazingly cool Lis,
Lis Rocks
Don't you all agree with me? Come on now.
Cheer, LIS LIS LIS . . .
Marmie, grandmotherly type wisewoman
remembering her Highschool days
in the late 60's.

Harlander

Dec 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/7/98
Cimmerae <cimm...@aol.com> wrote in message
19981207120007...@ng-cf1.aol.com...

>>incidently, folks, it's looking more and more >like I'll be able to get my
>>own world! Won't that be amazingly cool?
>Amazingly cool Lis,
>Lis Rocks
>Don't you all agree with me? Come on now.
>Cheer, LIS LIS LIS . . .
You must all know that I rate Lis highly. She's the only Albian goddess I
didn't openly insult in Bibbleon 5.

EttinKing

Dec 8, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/8/98
Lis! Lis! Lis!, Lis! Lis! Lis! :^)
The King of the Ettin (Levi)
Etti...@AOL.com
http://members.xoom.com/NornLand/Index.html

Lis Morris

Dec 9, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/9/98

Harlander wrote in message <74mjid$kug$4...@newsreader4.core.theplanet.net>...

Didn't you? Heh, cool!

Bean 118

Dec 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/11/98
>You must all know that I rate Lis highly. She's the only Albian goddess I
>didn't openly insult in Bibbleon 5.

Say again?

Bean, Goddess of Ettin, member of the pantheon, ect, ect...

"This Naven FAQ was paid for by Bill Gates' stolen Credit card...aahh
oops..."
-Ping

Visit ALB-Labs!
http://members.aol.com/bean118/alblabs.html

Remove ma to reply

Harlander

Dec 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/11/98
Bean 118 <bea...@aol.comma> wrote in message
19981210213956...@ng112.aol.com...

>>You must all know that I rate Lis highly. She's the only Albian goddess I
>>didn't openly insult in Bibbleon 5.
>
>Say again?
I don't have to. It's right above this line.