eem push

eem

Jun 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/13/98

eem bible boop
eem push newsgroup

Emy S.

Jun 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/13/98

eem wrote:

> eem bible boop
> eem push newsgroup

Since I'm sure you all figured out that I posted this, and if you haven't,
you'll know now, obviously.

All I have to say is that I couldn't resist!

--

Just a thought from:

Emy
(AKA: Elis/Eris/Eilan/Eliantha/Morgan/Nyx/Psyche/Lethe/Elana/
Erida/Iris/Nemesis)
Probably more as I think of them!

Mail to:
Emy-...@mediaone.net
Emy...@yahoo.com
Emy...@hotmail.com
Emy...@usa.net
And many, many more!!

ICQ: 8980276
<plug> Visit my Creatures page!
http://members.xoom.com/Emy/ </plug>

"Better to get up late and be wide awake than to get up early and be
asleep all day."
~~Anonymous

Remove the obvious to reply.
(In case it isn't obvious, look up!)

Bean 118

Jun 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/13/98

>eem bible boop
>eem push newsgroup

Now we have to make this norn our mascott.

Bean

"I'm confused."
-A friend who had just heard me describe Creatures.

"To play is human, to cheat, divine."
-Hey, I said that!

Emy S.

Jun 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/13/98

Bean 118 wrote:

> >eem bible boop
> >eem push newsgroup
>
> Now we have to make this norn our mascott.
>
> Bean

I don't think eem is ever coming back.... It was just a one-time joke...

--

Just a thought from:

Emy
(AKA: Elis/Eris/Eilan/Eliantha/Morgan/Nyx/Psyche/Lethe/Elana/
Erida/Iris/Nemesis)
Probably more as I think of them!

ICQ: 8980276
<plug> Visit my Creatures page!
http://members.xoom.com/Emy/ </plug>

"Yesterday I was a dog. Today I'm a dog. Tomorrow I'll probably still be
a dog. Sigh! There's so little hope for advancement."
~~Snoopy

eem

Jun 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/13/98

eem yes mascot
eem push Emy
eem get yes sigfile

Emy S.

Jun 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/13/98

I've been overruled... If the newsgroup concurs, eem will be the mascot, as
long as I get rights to him... I did, after all, think him up, even if Mike
Davisson and Alyssa provided inspiration... His first post was mine, too!

Hmmm... Maybe I'll make a section of my site about eem, the newsgroup
mascot....

Oh, the possibilities...

Anyway, I won't do any of it for another week...

Dat

Jun 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/13/98

eem wrote in message <3582C27F...@push.dat>...

>eem yes mascot
>eem push Emy
>eem get yes sigfile

Eem run....Dat yes Mascot.....Eem push many carrots. Eem big as a
house....Dat small...

William Morgan

Jun 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/13/98

Not to insult the integrity of anyone on this newsgroup, but does anyone
here besides me think that serious questions or nice stories fit for answers
and constructive critism are not being responded to as such?

>eem wrote in message

>>eem yes mascot
>>eem push Emy
>>eem get yes sigfile
>
>Eem run....Dat yes Mascot.....Eem push many carrots. Eem big as a
>house....Dat small...

I think that -just maybe- maybe..... somebody else might think that
silliness on this newsgroup sometimes get out of hand?
Eem............

-William Morgan
-By the way, if anyone even takes the time to listen to baby talk

<snip>

eem bible boop
eem push newsgroup

<unsnip>
its bibble, not bible

-I'm done

Jason Westman

Jun 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/13/98

And here's what eem sez, with a mouth full of PEZ!
>eem bible boop
^^^^^

Emy are you trolling? LOL

=> Jason!
--
Behind every great man is his BUTT.

Spamblocked, remove passion to reply!

Shelly Poole

Jun 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/13/98

eem wrote:

> eem yes mascot
> eem push Emy
> eem get yes sigfile

Eem... yeah, Ok... :o)
--
***********************
*Shelly Poole @-}- *

|\ __
| | |--| __
|/ | | |~'
/|_ () () |
//| \ |\ ()
| \|_ | | \
jgs \_|_/ () |
| |
@' ()

ICQ# 13314012

----BEGIN_C-ADD_CODE_BLOCK----
Version Number: 1.2
AST d(+) s: a--- x- t+:+ C+ rC rc+ rB-- rN- rE1+,2-,3-,4-,
5?,6+,7+,8?,9-/O+:++/o+:,NornFamile,NornHistory A S+
gQ++/W1,2---,3+,4++,5-,6--- W+ P++ Gd-:,MDK,Doom2,/S--:,
Settlers/p--/o:DarkForces,JediKnight WormsUnited, Theme
Hospital
-----END_C-ADD_CODE_BLOCK-----

Bub

Jun 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/13/98

eem wrote in message <3582A7A9...@push.dat>...

>eem bible boop
>eem push newsgroup

bub push norn!

Emy S.

Jun 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/13/98

William Morgan wrote:

> <snip>

> eem bible boop
> eem push newsgroup
>
> <unsnip>
> its bibble, not bible
>
> -I'm done

Argh! It's a typo!

Emy S.

Jun 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/13/98

Jason Westman wrote:

> And here's what eem sez, with a mouth full of PEZ!
> >eem bible boop
> ^^^^^
>
> Emy are you trolling? LOL
>
> => Jason!
> --

Seeing as I am Jewish, I sincerely doubt I'd be trolling with bible stuff in the
first place.... Not to meanton th fakt that I cant tyoe verru weel.

<g>

NornGirl11

Jun 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/13/98

eem wrote in message <3582A7A9...@push.dat>...

>eem bible boop
>eem push newsgroup

push dis? emm bop pew dee. push nowen. KISSSSPOP

sjr

Jun 14, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/14/98

eem <e...@push.dat> wrote:

> eem bible boop
> eem push newsgroup

Damn universal translator's not working again!

/Sandy of NORN

Goddess of MacNORNs
Member of NORN Command Staff (3 of 4)
---------------------
MacNORNs - http://www.crosswinds.net/brussels/~rajamaki
ICQ# 7029961

Pinstar1

Jun 14, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/14/98

Polinesia: Eem get brain lobe
eem push thesurus
eem, You are making us sound dumb, try to speek the human language like the
rest of us!
::Jade gives Polinesia a mean look::
Jade: "..!@$#@%"
Polinesia: What, what did I say
Cappie: Mom, what Jade is trying to say is, that he can't talk right and you
don't flame him
Polinesia: well, um, Jade is cooler
--

Bad spellers of the world... Untie!

Pinstar1

Jun 14, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/14/98

>push dis? emm bop pew dee. push nowen. KISSSSPOP<BR>

Erin: ha ha, even a norn who can't speek englash gets more than you andy!
:: with a very envyious look in his face::
Andy: (little norn growel)

Lis Morris

Jun 14, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/14/98

Pinstar1 wrote in message
<199806141333...@ladder01.news.aol.com>...

Who here thinks that Pinstar is getting trapped in a dreamworld? Do you
think we ought to set up a webpage dedicated to finding him and dragging him
out? <g>
Lis Morris,

Get your hippy norns and grorns here!
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/morris_family/hippy.htm

Argh it's a geekcode! www.geekcode.com

"When you've got your back to the wall, the only thing
you can do is turn around and fight"

Shelly Poole

Jun 14, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/14/98

Lis Morris wrote:

> Who here thinks that Pinstar is getting trapped in a dreamworld? Do

::raises hand:: me

>you
> think we ought to set up a webpage dedicated to finding him and dragging him
> out? <g>
> Lis Morris,

LOL... maybe :o)

> Get your hippy norns and grorns here!
> http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/morris_family/hippy.htm
>
> Argh it's a geekcode! www.geekcode.com
>
> "When you've got your back to the wall, the only thing
> you can do is turn around and fight"

Pinstar1

Jun 14, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/14/98

>Who here thinks that Pinstar is getting trapped in a dreamworld? Do youthink

>we ought to set up a webpage dedicated to finding him and dragging himout?

I wondered how long it would take you guys(and girls) to flame me for doing
this. I'm just trying to add some flavor to the newsgroup. If you want I'll
export Andy
Andy: hey, no...
He is gone, no more sick comments from him.
Come on people, this is like a story that mixes in with everyone else's posts

Rocketgrl

Jun 14, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/14/98

>I wondered how long it would take you guys(and girls) to flame me for doing
>this. I'm just trying to add some flavor to the newsgroup. If you want I'll
>export Andy
>Andy: hey, no...
>He is gone, no more sick comments from him.
>Come on people, this is like a story that mixes in with everyone else's posts

Marilyn: Hey, bring back, Andy! He was kinda cute...this whole Norns
of the ng is getting rather ammusing anyway.

Quito: Yeah! Polinesia was hot!

Marilyn: ::staring at Andy:: What are you talking about?

Quito: Erm, nothing...

>Bad spellers of the world... Untie!

---
Another Sad/Happy Message from the O'Rocket File
Please Remove <SweetSweet> to Reply
Guess Who Has Adore? (rhetorical!)

17 seconds of compassion
17 seconds of peace
17 seconds to remember love is the energy
behind which all is created
17 seconds to remember all that is good
17 seconds to forget all your hurt and pain
17 seconds of faith
17 seconds to trust you again
17 seconds to send a prayer up
17 seconds is all you really need

--Smashing Pumpkins, Adore
ICQ# 12717164

Lis Morris

Jun 14, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/14/98

Pinstar1 wrote in message
<199806141743...@ladder03.news.aol.com>...

>>Who here thinks that Pinstar is getting trapped in a dreamworld? Do
youthink
>>we ought to set up a webpage dedicated to finding him and dragging himout?
>

>I wondered how long it would take you guys(and girls) to flame me for doing
>this. I'm just trying to add some flavor to the newsgroup. If you want I'll
>export Andy
>Andy: hey, no...
>He is gone, no more sick comments from him.
>Come on people, this is like a story that mixes in with everyone else's
posts

>--

>Bad spellers of the world... Untie!

No I don't object... and I'm sure that Annie and Chris Don't either <g> What
do you say guys?

Chris: No certainly not. Ouch my hand hurts!

Annie: Bibble.

OK I'm being sick, but I'm allowed to with my own stories :-)

Rocketgrl

Jun 14, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/14/98

>Chris: No certainly not. Ouch my hand hurts!

Quito: That's right norn lovers. Your newsgroup is slowly being
taken over by us. Hey, Annie, you single?

Marilyn: Poor Chris.

>Annie: Bibble.

Sionara: ::talking with Rain:: What a disgrace. Doesn't speak
English.

--
Another Sad/Happy Message from the O'Rocket File

Please Remove <SweetSweet> for a Valid e-mail address
"The lawyers said I was an anti-pain-in-the-ass
racist."
--Torg, Sluggy Freelance
Quotes do not nesissarily reflect the opinion of the
poster.

Offended? UIN: 12717164

mae...@nospam.demon.co.uk

Jun 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/15/98

On Sun, 14 Jun 1998 15:26:03 +0200, raja...@usa.net (sjr) wrote:

>eem <e...@push.dat> wrote:
>
>> eem bible boop
>> eem push newsgroup
>
>Damn universal translator's not working again!

Arrrrgh! Hate when that happens! Have you
tried using a Babel Fish? ;^)

Mae Tang
(replace "nospam" with "nu-it" for a valid e-mail address)

Mepacrin

Jun 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/15/98

In article <OnPKxp6...@upnetnews02.moswest.msn.net>, "Lis Morris"
<lis_m...@msn.com> writes:

>Who here thinks that Pinstar is getting trapped in a dreamworld? Do you

>think we ought to set up a webpage dedicated to finding him and dragging him
>out? <g>

NO!

God only knows what'd happen if we subjected him to reality

Nornan of NORN

Jun 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/19/98

Dat wrote in message
<897762585.12732.0...@news.demon.co.uk>...

>eem wrote in message <3582C27F...@push.dat>...
>>eem yes mascot
>>eem push Emy
>>eem get yes sigfile
>
>Eem run....Dat yes Mascot.....Eem push many carrots. Eem big as a
>house....Dat small...

Nornan: Nornan eradicate yes competition! ::crosses arms and jump gates
open and legions of drones step out::

--
Nornan of NORN (2 of 4): Co-second in Command
"We sacrifice Navens/Naven Boys!"

Daljit: The NORN are members of the NDWAL, the SPCG, and the RfNS.
Indigo: ::brandishes picket sign:: Get yes rights for Norns!
Flame: Sigfile shimgfile! Get yes Norn Doll!
Nornan: ::big nornish grin::
Karma: Grendels are your friends too!
Grndl: ::big grendel grin::

Goddess of the MacNORN branch and Chief Financial Advisor: Sandy
Military/Strategic Advisor: Anthony
Head of Covert Operations and Director of Reckless Abandon: DAL
NORN Maintenance Director: Shon
Head of General Weirdness: Spoon
Doctor of NORN Psychology: CindyPsych
Maintainer of the Karmic Shield: Karma
Princess Village Idiot and Maintainer of The Official NORN FAQ: Trissy
Director of Dangerously Bored Drones: Alyssa
Head of Software and General Research: Dan
Keeper of Cats: Delia
Queen of OOPS and Head of Website Security: Dee

Daljit of NORN

Jun 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/19/98

Nornan of NORN wrote in message <6mee2u$4ef$6...@camel15.mindspring.com>...

>Dat wrote in message
><897762585.12732.0...@news.demon.co.uk>...
>>eem wrote in message <3582C27F...@push.dat>...
>>>eem yes mascot
>>>eem push Emy
>>>eem get yes sigfile
>>
>>Eem run....Dat yes Mascot.....Eem push many carrots. Eem big as a
>>house....Dat small...
>
>Nornan: Nornan eradicate yes competition! ::crosses arms and jump gates
>open and legions of drones step out::

Nornan, calm down. ::orders legions of drones back to where they came
from:: It's obvious no one has respect for you, even though you are the
first norn to frequent this newsgroup. But it's nothing personal, it's just
because you're in the NORN. Now come along, we'll see if we can't find you
some hydrogen bombs to push.

--
Daljit of NORN (1 of 4): Co-second in Command

SnowCalico

Jun 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/19/98

>Nornan, calm down. ::orders legions of drones back to where they came
>from:: It's obvious no one has respect for you, even though you are the
>first norn to frequent this newsgroup. But it's nothing personal, it's just
>because you're in the NORN. Now come along, we'll see if we can't find you
>some hydrogen bombs to push.

Or maybe its because appointing a norn as mascot that belonged in ANY group is
wrong. We want a norn to represent EVERYBODY, not just the NORN. Besides, we
don't need a mascot with an evil streak. <g>

-------------------------
SnowCalico- Leader of "NOSP"

SnowCalico's Random South Park Quote Genorator:

"Oh, and I suppose your feet smell like a botanical garden!"- Eric Cartman

Daljit of NORN

Jun 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/19/98

SnowCalico wrote in message
<199806192139...@ladder01.news.aol.com>...

>>Nornan, calm down. ::orders legions of drones back to where they came
>>from:: It's obvious no one has respect for you, even though you are the
>>first norn to frequent this newsgroup. But it's nothing personal, it's
just
>>because you're in the NORN. Now come along, we'll see if we can't find
you
>>some hydrogen bombs to push.
>>

> Hey, what's the deal with the 40 blank lines between what I
wrote and what you did?
> Do you wanna distance yourself from me that badly? <G>

>Or maybe its because appointing a norn as mascot that belonged in ANY group
is
>wrong.

That's what I said. See the 3rd line of my post (quoted above) with the
sentence starting with "But it's..."

>Besides, we don't need a mascot with an evil streak. <g>

Daljit: Now that's just mean. Nornan never did anything to you, yet you
bash him. And now you've hurt his feelings.
Nornan: Nornan hurt. ::sad face with hands under his chin::
Daljit: What kind of person are you, emotionally abusing a norn like that?
That, and getting pleasure out of it as is seen by your "<g>". This puts
you in the category of Moo and Antinorn. ::shakes head sadly:: And I
thought you were a regular insane newsgroup person like the rest of us.
Nornan: Nornan sad. ::sad face::
Daljit: ::picks up Nornan:: Come on, we don't have to listen to this
girl's filthy trash talking! ::consoles Nornan and takes him to an
uninhabited planet with some hydrogen bombs::

POSTER'S NOTE: Before you start screaming bloody murder ::hides machetti::
remember that this (and most of what I post) is a joke.
NORNAN'S NOTE: Nornan evil no! Stop Snowcalico!

SnowCalico

Jun 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/19/98

>POSTER'S NOTE: Before you start screaming bloody murder ::hides machetti::
>remember that this (and most of what I post) is a joke.
>NORNAN'S NOTE: Nornan evil no! Stop Snowcalico!

Duh its a joke. The whole Hydrogen Bomb thibg is the evil streak I was talking
about. Thats what the "<g>" indicates. No fair using cute norns to make me look
bad. :)

::sends in the baby norns::

There, NOTHING is cuter than that.

Baby Norn Wearing a Button With Eem's Picture: Eem yes!

Ping

Jun 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/20/98

Daljit of NORN wrote in message <6mefd2$m39$1...@camel15.mindspring.com>...

>Nornan, calm down. ::orders legions of drones back to where they came

<snip mad ravings>

Daljit, you have sunk to a new level of Campyness.

__
ICQ: 6283750
_
.
Ping`s Norns
.
http://members.tripod.com/~Creatures/
.
-
"STEALING!! how could you. Haven`t you learned anything from
that guy who gives those sermons in church? captain what`s-his-name? We live
in a Society of Laws. Why do you think I took you to all those
Police Academy Movies? FOR FUN!! well I didn`t see anyone else
laughing, DID YOU!! except at that guy who made the sounds...
weeeew...honk honk...mmmvvv...mvvvv.....KABOOOOM!! now, where
was I? oh yah...STAY OUTTA' MY BOOZE!!"
--
----BEGIN_C-ADD_CODE_BLOCK----
Version Number: 1.2g

Sandy R.

Jun 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/20/98

SnowCalico <snowc...@aol.com> wrote:

> Or maybe its because appointing a norn as mascot that belonged in ANY group is

> wrong. We want a norn to represent EVERYBODY, not just the NORN. Besides, we

> don't need a mascot with an evil streak. <g>

Nornan's not evil, he's just misunderstood.

Daljit of NORN

Jun 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/20/98

Ping wrote in message
<898329380.13149.1...@news.demon.co.uk>...

>>Nornan, calm down. ::orders legions of drones back to where they came
><snip mad ravings>

Mad ravings? ::twitch::

>Daljit, you have sunk to a new level of Campyness.

ROFL!

Daljit of NORN

Jun 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/20/98

SnowCalico wrote in message
<199806192218...@ladder01.news.aol.com>...

>>POSTER'S NOTE: Before you start screaming bloody murder ::hides
machetti::
>>remember that this (and most of what I post) is a joke.
>>NORNAN'S NOTE: Nornan evil no! Stop Snowcalico!
>
>Duh its a joke.

I've been flamed for less. That's why I put disclaimers on posts which
could possibly be construed as me being serious.

>The whole Hydrogen Bomb thing is the evil streak I was talking
>about.

And you hurt Nornan's feelings, you evil trash talking girl!

>Thats what the "<g>" indicates. No fair using cute norns to make me look
>bad. :)

Oh yeah? <G>

>::sends in the baby norns::
>There, NOTHING is cuter than that.

Or so you think....

::sends in clones of baby Nornans, all looking up at SnowCalico with sad
faces and hands under their chins. They say in unison, "Nornan hurt!"::

Rocketgrl

Jun 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/20/98

>::sends in clones of baby Nornans, all looking up at SnowCalico with sad
>faces and hands under their chins. They say in unison, "Nornan hurt!"::

That's not cute...that's just *sick*...

>--
>Daljit of NORN (1 of 4): Co-second in Command

--
Another Sad/Happy Message from the O'Rocket File
Please Remove <SweetSweet> for a Valid e-mail address

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero.
Quotes nesissarily reflect the opinion of the poster.

Offended? UIN: 12717164

Ping

Jun 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/20/98

Rocketgrl wrote in message <358be3df...@news.snip.net>...

>That's not cute...that's just *sick*...

And Daljit reaches yet another level of Campyness.

Pinstar1

Jun 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/21/98

>Now come along, we'll see if we can't find you
>some hydrogen bombs to push.

Polinesia: GOL

Lis Morris

Jun 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/21/98

Rocketgrl wrote in message <35844780...@news.snip.net>...

>>Chris: No certainly not. Ouch my hand hurts!
>
>Quito: That's right norn lovers. Your newsgroup is slowly being
>taken over by us. Hey, Annie, you single?
>
>Marilyn: Poor Chris.
>
>>Annie: Bibble.
>
>Sionara: ::talking with Rain:: What a disgrace. Doesn't speak
>English.

Chris: Hey! Don't you say anything about my Annie.... or.. or.. I'll do
something unpleasant that's for sure! <takes glasses off>

Lis Morris

Jun 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/21/98

Mepacrin wrote in message
<199806151942...@ladder01.news.aol.com>...

Ah good point. Carry on, pinstar!

Rocketgrl

Jun 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/21/98

>Chris: Hey! Don't you say anything about my Annie.... or.. or.. I'll do
>something unpleasant that's for sure! <takes glasses off>

Sionara: ::laughs:: Unpleasent? Would you seriously go as far as to
hurt a female? ::laughing again:: of course not.

Quito: Keep your mouth shut, SoSo. You never know what theses
newsgroup norns are like.

--
Another Sad/Happy Message from the O'Rocket File
Please Remove <SweetSweet> for a Valid e-mail address

(A)bort (R)etry (C)ut Your Throat...
Quotes do not nesissarily reflect the opinions of the
poster.

Offended? UIN: 12717164

Lyz York

Jun 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/22/98