[C2 New Site] The Norn Spectrum

Hausmouse1

May 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/18/99
It's about time I intoduced myself, I think. I'm Hausmouse. I've been
lurking around a.g.c for a month or so. I own C2 and like to do
genetic tinkering with my Norns. If you are interested in oddly colored
Canny Norns, please visit my site at:

http://members.aol.com/hausmouse1/nshome.htm

All the Norns on my site are pure version 1.2 Canny Norn, except
for their pigment and pigment bleeds. The Download section
has the most content so far. I've tried to make it obvious which
Norn has what genes, so that others can learn how these color
genes work, but you do have to think a bit.

Each Norn comes as random gender .egg file that you have to put
in your Eggs directory, and hatch in the hatchery. The zip files also
contain a short text and a jpg so you can see what your baby Norn
will look like.

Ta,
Hausmouse1@ .... oh, you figure it out. :)
politeness counts
--------------------------------------
See the Norn Spectrum!
http://members.aol.com/hausmouse1/nshome.htm
A rainbow of Canny Norns!
--------------------------------------

RHilemon

May 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/18/99
Excellent work!
I really enjoyed the experience and was pleased to see someone else making
beautifully colored norns.

Ruth : )

mae...@nospam.demon.co.uk

May 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/19/99
On 18 May 1999 11:23:42 GMT, hausm...@aol.comment (Hausmouse1)
wrote:

>It's about time I intoduced myself, I think. I'm Hausmouse. I've been
>lurking around a.g.c for a month or so.

Welcome to insanity!

Mae Tang
(replace "nospam" with "nu-it" for a valid e-mail address)