[PLUG] [REQ] The Creatures Directory has gone green!

FeralChicken

Aug 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/8/99
Yup that's right! No more chemical fertilisers and pesticides; now all the
links are totally organic & dolphin friendly!! And the crop is coming along
nicely, although there are still a few broken links to weed out...

As the hit counter approaches 20,000 - as well as the groovy new colour,
(hopefully) all the tables have been properly straightened out, the options
for C3 & CA have been incorporated, a new colour coding scheme has been
introduced, which should make the tables easier to read, and of course new
links have been added. Also, for those who prefer to fill out forms, rather
than having to go through all that hassle of composing an email (!), a link
submission form can now be found on the 'diretcory info' page.

Onto the [REQ] bit... lots of new sites have been springing up recently and
I'm finding it difficult to catch them all, so if you have a new Creatures
site - actually, if you have a Creatures site, which isn't listed - or know
of one, then _please_ let me know, so that I can add it in. Similarly, as
new sites spring up, others (what's the opposite to spring??) down, and I
also need to know about broken links. You can email me,
feralc...@ukonline.co.uk or fill out the form on
http://web.ukonline.co.uk/cfm/sam/creatures/abcd.html . If you look a
little further down that page, you'll find the 'Current Site Total'...
please help me get it past 500! :) [Note: sometimes it can take a while to
process a new link submission, but I do visit every site and, eventually,
they all get added, so please be patient, and if in doubt, send me the site
details again (that usually makes me feel guilty, so I get on & do some
work!).

Thanks for all your help! (and please keep visiting the directory!)

Sam
~~~~
The Creatures Corral - http://web.ukonline.co.uk/cfm/sam/creatures/
The Creatures Directory [HUNDREDS of links] -
http://web.ukonline.co.uk/cfm/sam/creatures/links2.htm
~~~~
"The Sun is rising in the sky. But it's time for little Po to die." -
Opening to the Teletubby Assembly
"Nobody does chicken like KFC"
"Shut up, I'm trying to have a conversation with you!!" - Claudia